Pages:
Author

Topic: Hotels accepting bitcoin - page 30. (Read 15031 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4a0b16dd-6783-4dac-9fa0-76e923c9a774

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

It is good for a business to accept different kinds of currency whether physical or digital in form. So for a business to accept bitcoins like a hotel, it does increase its net value by some margin. I hope a lot more businesses has this kind of acceptance to other forms of currency.
Activity: 230
January 04, 2018, 08:17:58 AM
now the era has developed with the technology that is very helpful to all of us, now the hotel has received bitcoin as a legitimate payment and hopefully the hotel that has not received bitcoin soon realized its. I'm more confident about the huge hotel business in the world, if they apply it right then this will be great news for bitcoin holders and bitcoin trading globally. this is one of the shocking news that you will hear among the world community.
Activity: 420
January 04, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
yes, it's been a lot in some countries that use bitcoin as payment and for hotel also because in my country also there are hotels that accept bitcoin as payment
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 08:13:19 AM
thanks for the info, but in our country hotel and restaurant dont accept bitcoin as payment they prefer cash, credit card, bank charge, send bill only.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 08:11:38 AM
Bitcoin is the new payment system,it is easy to send and receive the money.hotels accepting the bitcoin is great news.if we went to new place,we cannot carry money.bitcoin is good option we can store in mobile wallet and easy to pay the bills.
I think their is a place that their hotel accepting bitcoin.  And I hope that everyace in the world bitcoin is the main currency to used to and pay bills. 
Activity: 119
January 04, 2018, 08:04:20 AM
I don't see any hotel who is accepting bitcoin.But it is good idea to do transaction in bitcoin.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
January 04, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
I hope there is a hotel with its payment system using bitcoin and tra  Grin I dreamed it is real, and I want payment system using bitcoin is applied in my country but my country still not received bitcoin as transaction  Undecided sad
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 07:33:45 AM
Actually there is no need to wait for legal and illegal bitcoin in a country to transact using bitcoin, let alone make a payment on the hotel, if I become hotel manager I will apply a payment using bitcoin, and bitcoin payments become the hotel attraction for the visitors.
Activity: 44
January 04, 2018, 07:24:58 AM
most of countrys are accepting the Bitcoin as legal but some countrys only not accept it. They are not leave to browse only
. in legalized countrys the people can use Bitcoin payment. For hotels and so on.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
January 04, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

If hotel is accepting bitcoins then it only means that more and more businessman are thinking positive about bitcoins and they do believe that the value of this coins will increase even more in the next years to come. More consumers will really invest if this kind of mentality will be applied to everyone.
Activity: 364
January 04, 2018, 07:07:01 AM
I think bitcoin is well known in many countries and already many of them use bitcoin as payment and I've also heard there are some hotels in some countries that use bitcoin as payment
Activity: 23
January 04, 2018, 06:53:04 AM
Bitcoin is the new payment system,it is easy to send and receive the money.hotels accepting the bitcoin is great news.if we went to new place,we cannot carry money.bitcoin is good option we can store in mobile wallet and easy to pay the bills.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 06:47:49 AM
I used to have such ideas because they are all wonderful. You travel and want to stay at another book you do not want to use paper money to pay so why not use Bitcoin?
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
January 04, 2018, 06:38:31 AM
Hotels accepting bitcoins, are only really in the minority, although we should expect more hotels to accept bitcoins in just a few years as bitcoins support continue to grow.
In my country most people still do not know even the name of Bitcoin and that’s why it is not usable within the country. If the hotels in some countries have started accepting Bitcoin it is appreciable and by this way more and more countries will start accepting Bitcoin for their payments. People will start believing in Bitcoin and they will invest in Bitcoin and will use it for their purchasing.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
January 02, 2018, 03:59:07 AM

Dubai is a very developed country it seems like a natural thing to happen if Bitcoin is inaugurated.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 02, 2018, 03:54:56 AM
Not only hotels, but many activities will slowly accept BTC and other currencies as payment method. Of course, it is very important that BTC solve its problem with high rates and processing delays to be used faster worldwide
If the news is authenticated, then it's good for the bitcoin as tourism is one of the main sources of income for different countries, so once if they start accepting the bitcoin their business also improves and also helpful for the visitors.

Imagine if Airbnb started accepting crypto. That would be huge
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 03:35:12 AM

Bitcoins are really good for business, in my opinion. I think bigger businesses such as hotels and resorts should actually accept bitcoins as payment and even pay their employees the same. Here in the Philippines, there is only a handful of stores that accepts bitcoins as payment. The latest one I know of is a bike shop that accepts litecoins as well.
Activity: 262
January 02, 2018, 12:43:15 AM
Not only hotels, but many activities will slowly accept BTC and other currencies as payment method. Of course, it is very important that BTC solve its problem with high rates and processing delays to be used faster worldwide
If the news is authenticated, then it's good for the bitcoin as tourism is one of the main sources of income for different countries, so once if they start accepting the bitcoin their business also improves and also helpful for the visitors.
the way on how does bitcoin may improve are in a better place so if this is really true this could be the best thing to make some promotion within on this kind of currency and i think that less threat and bad news may happen in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 02, 2018, 12:38:45 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 12:02:09 AM

If this is true then i guess that slowly but surely some establishmenets are catching on to bitcoin real quick and would want to see if there would be an increase on their sales or if there would be changes. THIs I think is the opprotunity weve all been waiting for
Pages:
Jump to: