Pages:
Author

Topic: Hotels accepting bitcoin - page 33. (Read 15031 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 10:03:10 AM
it will be great i can pay using one wallet all over world without exchange it.

also will help to avoid be stolen when move to other country
Activity: 40
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 10:02:32 AM
facilitating consumers to simplify payments I think is amazing because it's a sign that bitcoin development is very good, but it's also the business that prepares this pasilitas wants bitcoin or introduces bitcoin in general.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 09:40:39 AM
This news is amazing that some hotels start using bitcoin as payment option, this gives more credibility to bitcoin and many more establishments start bitcoin as payment option in future. This will create more demand for bitcoin and it will go to new highs.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 07:01:52 AM
Madame that there are hotels accept bitcoin means recognition in the near term and will spread as lightning speed
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2017, 06:56:28 AM
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4a0b16dd-6783-4dac-9fa0-76e923c9a774

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.
these is a good new for those living in las vegas, to bad for us living here in the phillipines. Bitcoin here is still not that widely knows and as far as my knowledge goes there are still no establishments or hotels here that accept bitcoin. we still need to convert it in cash before we can use it to buy something
Accepting digital currency in hotels in good news, but frankly, i will tell suppose in my place now if any hotels accept bitcoins I will not pay bitcoins I will pay only cash. This is not a good time to spend bitcoins for this kind of payments. Bitcoin is very precious don't lose your coins like this, stock your coins how much it possible in future it will help you a lot.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
December 12, 2017, 06:51:10 AM
Holiday Inn Hotel in Brooklyn, New York. Charlie Shrem, the CEO of the hotel, announced that they accept bitcoin payments. Bitcoin can make reservations either by phone, online or in person. I wish that shortly all hotels in my country will take bitcoin.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
December 12, 2017, 06:45:46 AM
there's only hotels accepting bitcoin what about shops and supermarkets and all others who accept credit and debit card
the question is why Bitcoin can't remplace credit  cards in the futur?
Activity: 188
December 12, 2017, 06:40:44 AM

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.
these is a good new for those living in las vegas, to bad for us living here in the phillipines. Bitcoin here is still not that widely knows and as far as my knowledge goes there are still no establishments or hotels here that accept bitcoin. we still need to convert it in cash before we can use it to buy something
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 12, 2017, 06:33:28 AM
I am jealousy that in the others country can accept the bitcoin as a mode of payment. Like in some hotel, restaurant, and others stores. In our country, some store accepts bitcoin as a mode of payments but there no one hotel here accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 438
December 12, 2017, 06:32:02 AM
I'm now in Thailand and then accept payment in the hotel only in Baht! and in the bitcoin, I would not pay anyway Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 10:59:10 PM

i have watch to on youtube there are restaurant in bali, indonesia, have accepted bitcoin as payment method. it's good news for all bitcoin user, because now we can use botcoin as a payment tools not just comodity like stock. and and this is also a sign bitcoin is start to accept in comunity
Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 10:11:14 PM
It sounds interesting ! It is good in business that they are integrating the future payment system in their business. Making too early in this advantage of using digital coins make them successful i guessed.
Activity: 48
December 11, 2017, 09:59:53 PM
From a bad point of view, I think this will greatly reduce the trouble of criminals staying at the hotel, just need bitcoin on it, and even banknotes do not need. Of course, this is a progress, I believe that Bitcoin will be better tomorrow.
Activity: 779
December 11, 2017, 09:45:24 PM

It is good to know that the hotel in the las vegas was accepting bitcoin now because in my country i don't know if the hotels in my country accepting bitcoin but if that happen i feel very happy because our country was still not banned the bitcoin. It is easy rather than to pay in cash or credit it doesn't have any hassle because the transaction in bitcoin is very fast and reliable to all
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
December 11, 2017, 09:25:46 PM
In my country, I have never heard of a hotel receiving bitcoin as a means of payment, But if a restaurant receives bitcoin I have heard so much about it. This is a very useful development because they have made good decisions so as to provide a variety of payment methods for buyers.
Activity: 245
https://keepcalm.finance/
December 11, 2017, 02:14:47 AM
Wow it sounds fun, if there really is then I will try it. Billing hotels without real money is a new experience, and it's very practical because we do not have to bother with money or credit cards.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
December 11, 2017, 02:13:34 AM

I think that many businesses all over the world arr noe accepting bitcoins as a payment. I am sure that most of the citizens in the future will use bitcoins to pay bills or even goods and services.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
December 11, 2017, 02:03:51 AM
It's good i think this will make it easier for Bitcoin users who do not have a chance to exchange his Bitcoin to local money. Moreover this is also useful for a traveler who does not have to exchange their Bitcoin just use this currency to pay all hotel bill. Hopefully this not only works on hotel only and can work in various places like restaurants, supermarkets, and many more.
Activity: 56
December 11, 2017, 01:58:32 AM
Perhaps the hotel owner is a bitcoin enthusiast
Activity: 462
December 11, 2017, 01:52:41 AM

Honestly, this a double-edged sword for these hotels. This is because of the price volatility of bitcoins. The price of bitcoins go up, the hotel celebrates; if the price of bitcoins go down, the hotel cries. If I were the hotel, I'd still hold of buying or accepting bitcoins yet on my business.
Pages:
Jump to: