Pages:
Author

Topic: Hotels accepting bitcoin - page 4. (Read 15025 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 08:21:31 AM
It is just an example of the growth in the usage of bitcoin. It is completely nice because you don't need to change your bitcoin to fiat in order to pay for the services.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 08:17:00 AM
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4a0b16dd-6783-4dac-9fa0-76e923c9a774

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.
That is a good signal for those using cryptocurrency as we do. This information makes the price of bitcoin increase because of its increasing market share. From now on we can draw a bright future of bitcoin and no doubt. bitcoin has really become an indispensable thing for us.
Activity: 602
April 18, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

Hopely many merchant can accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. But as far i know, many merchant right now interesting to accept bitcoin as payment and i think thats good news because slowly but sure, mass adoption on cryptocurrency wide spread around the world
Activity: 10
April 18, 2018, 08:09:40 AM
This is good to know!!
I definitely want to pay for my trip with bitcoin. It will make my trip plan so much simpler since I don't have to think about currency related stuffs. Planning the budget for the trip is one of the hardest part of the travel preparation.
I wish there are more hotels like this around the globe.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 18, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

If this is true, then I am happy to see this development. I think that as more and more established and big companies and business entities would allow bitcoins to penetrate their market to be used as a means of payment, it goes to show that they believe that the cryptocurrency market and its assets are legit and marketable assets. And hopefully, the whole or the majority of the business sector would come to think the same. It could really help propel the image of bitcoins globally.
If more Hotels will adopt bitcoin as a mode payment then, it will help bitcoin to be promoted and get more popularity. And because of that It mighty many countries will incourage to use bitcoin and implement it as a legal on their government.
Activity: 158
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
April 18, 2018, 07:53:16 AM
This is a good idea because some people can buy condo easily without hassle and paperworks
I think theres still a paperworks to do even if you bought a condo with bitcoin.
Not all bitcoin transaction does not require paper work.
Also for me its really not a good decision to buy huge sum of properties using bitcoin.
As we know bitcoin can suddenly make a huge leap of value in a short period of time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
April 18, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

I visit the link you were saying that the Bloomberg news site mentioned that there are two hotels in Las Vegas. I was amazed when I read your thread but I was disappointed when I visit the site you were talking about. It stated that the site and page does not exit. I copied the link, but it gives me nothing but an error. However, If ever it is true, then that would be a great news to some people.

yes i also experienced the same thing, the link submitted is not open. But recently in bali there is also a blockchain hotel. hopefully bitcoin can be present in every hotel and resort. it's a fun friend.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
April 18, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

If this is true, then I am happy to see this development. I think that as more and more established and big companies and business entities would allow bitcoins to penetrate their market to be used as a means of payment, it goes to show that they believe that the cryptocurrency market and its assets are legit and marketable assets. And hopefully, the whole or the majority of the business sector would come to think the same. It could really help propel the image of bitcoins globally.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 07:42:50 AM
I would like to go there.I will be happy when bitcoin can be paid constantly and absolutely everywhere as usual money faster would already
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 07:22:13 AM
That is pretty cool! 2 hotel accepting Bitcoin as a payment? What are the hotels ratings? How many stars? If I visit Las Vegas, I will most definitely consider one of those hotels for my stay. I would love to pay Bitcoin for pretty much everything. I want Bitcoin to become more widespread so that I can use my stored quantity. These hotels in Las Vegas are proof that Bitcoin is expanding. I speculate that soon more hotels in that region will start accepting Bitcoin as payment. This push for Bitcoin would have originated from these two hotels. So I say “good on them”. They should continue their promotional work of Bitcoin so that it can continue to flourish and thrive in this modern world
Activity: 84
April 18, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
Hotels are profitable to accept cryptocurrency, it will increase the attendance of hotels. It is also likely to inflate the price for payment with cryptocurrency, which will be an additional benefit.
Activity: 134
April 18, 2018, 07:16:43 AM
Hotels accepting bitcoin is found much on Japan. This is all because of the increased acceptance the country has got as well the legalization by the government gives path for more markets to make it an accepted currency similar to the conventional currency that's been used in the country.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
MR06Q8ZM3194
April 18, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
Wow this will attract more crypto used, especially there are already ICO that are made for sports, hopefully, many hotels and organizations accept btc or another crypto as a payment in physical stores.
Activity: 24
April 18, 2018, 07:12:37 AM
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 07:06:35 AM
I expect it to Las Vegas sine this city never sleep as so the businesses are, I don't wonder why they open Bitcoin on hotels since they know the potential also of possible customers who are into BTC trading industry.
Activity: 127
April 18, 2018, 07:04:34 AM
Yes, thats good and obvious. Demand of bitcoin increases day to day. People all over the world using it for trading and investment purpose. So its obvious that bitcoin accept by merchants, retailers and in hotels. These services must adopt for digital currency and it is today need to accept virtual cryptocurrency in routine use.
Activity: 56
April 18, 2018, 04:28:07 AM
this is a good thing. I think it's ideal to travel without cash, only with your electronic coins. This should be everywhere
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

Wow this is good news. Making a hassle free transactions during bookings. This is one of bitcoin breakthrough i hope this will be the start of bircoin being accepted as payments in all aspects.
Activity: 336
April 18, 2018, 04:23:19 AM
Now not only hotels, but restaurants accept crypto currency for calculations. In addition, the number of such institutions is constantly increasing.
Activity: 12
April 18, 2018, 04:21:28 AM
This is a good idea because some people can buy condo easily without hassle and paperworks
Pages:
Jump to: