Pages:
Author

Topic: Hotels accepting bitcoin - page 8. (Read 15025 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
March 25, 2018, 11:26:16 PM
As far as I can remember, there is this altcoin called Ckey which had used the platform of hotel booking and bnb's to flag their coin. I guess both bitcoin and this altcoin can be a great convenience to cashless transactions and bookings. I do hope that more hotels can adapt this kind of technology so that many goers will be encouraged to transact using cryptos therefore increasing the prices also. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 11:13:17 PM
Saya rasa tidak mungkin,kalau pun ada.itu hanya beberapa saja.banyak faktor yang membuat bitcoin belum bisa di pakai untuk transaksi di hotel,utamanya di indonesia sendiri.apalagi pemerintah belum melegalkannya.
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 11:10:18 PM
Wow its great that there are hotels accepting bitcoins.I hope that there are more hotels or establishments accept it.Kudos to our bitcoiners.This is a step forward for the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 25, 2018, 11:07:00 PM
the other countries like america they accept that the fee is bitcoin at the hotel maybe it is cheaper than the dollar they will pay for because the hotel fee bitcoin does not last a bit so it is a great help
Activity: 280
March 25, 2018, 10:58:35 PM
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4a0b16dd-6783-4dac-9fa0-76e923c9a774

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.
yes, bitcoin is slowly starting to become a tool of transactions in the business world, for example in my city in bali, already many restaurants and hotels that can receive payment with bitcoin. this is a step forward for the development of an effective and affordable technology.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 10:10:03 PM
Thats a goodnews to those who are using bitcoin. I think Bitcoins being accepted in the hotels is just a start in the future more and more business may start accepting bitcoin as a payment of money. Because the business of this hotel is huge all over the world, this will also result in increase in tourism and economy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

Its a very good thing that there are hotels that are accepting bitcoins today because there are also online stores who are accepting a payment method of cryptocurrency in order for them to earn bitcoins because they also think that bitcoins does really have a chance to increase its price in the future.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 02:50:49 PM
That's a pretty good news!
If all the hotel around the world will start to accept bitcoin, it will be a simple way to make people know about bitcoin and blockchain technology then.

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 01:30:44 PM
How can u prove up ur stability, security, do u have recommendations somewhere?
Activity: 126
March 25, 2018, 11:39:37 AM
in my opinion receive a payment with bitcoin in his company or hotel. very easy Bit utilization bitcoin is believed to facilitate the process of buying and selling transactions with the community well and simplify, especially online. Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
March 25, 2018, 09:54:02 AM
Another great news for Bitcoin. And it is in Las Vegas, a place of the rich, chilling all the time, and throwing away money. This must be a good way of encouraging the rich gamblers to get into Bitcoin, if they are not yet into it already. This will definitely increase the demand of Bitcoin. If this will prove to be a good step, increasing the profit and clients of the hotels in Las Vegas, this might also be imitated by other huge gambling cities such as Macau and other places.
Activity: 383
March 25, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

it may happen but in my country can not be done because the government in my country still has not authorized bitcoin as a means of buying and selling transactions
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 09:15:14 AM
That is a good news then! More and more establishments are accepting Bitcoin as payment. Actually it is as easy way of doing transaction that is why most of the establishments that uses it and accepted it. It is just like a debit card in app and just in the tip of your finger.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
Hotel industry is booming industry now to use crypto currency in present times for future profits both for traveller as well hotelier companies
Activity: 100
March 25, 2018, 08:58:31 AM
This is the correct policy of these hotels. You need to accept bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies because it will attract different customers and you'll make big money in the future.
Activity: 11
March 25, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
In my country i don't know any hotel or any ecommerce website or anyone accepting bitcoin as the payment because it is still not legalized by government but if there is more hotels that accept bitcoin as the payment maybe it is a really great news for all bitcoin users. People will be more comfortable in doing their trip to all over the world. People seldom bring their real money in their pocket so bitcoin will help them in doing the payment in hotel that they want to stay.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 25, 2018, 08:25:29 AM
overseas they accept the payment is bitcoin so payload is bitcoin at other hotels to get more bitcoins of other people and hopefully also atm machine in other places to make the process easier to withdraw money
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 25, 2018, 08:21:59 AM
In my country i don't know any hotel or any ecommerce website or anyone accepting bitcoin as the payment because it is still not legalized by government but if there is more hotels that accept bitcoin as the payment maybe it is a really great news for all bitcoin users. People will be more comfortable in doing their trip to all over the world. People seldom bring their real money in their pocket so bitcoin will help them in doing the payment in hotel that they want to stay.
You can search by typing google, as "accepted Bitcoin hotel in xxxxx" to search a lot of information reached. Most hotel customer service can help in this regard, do not hesitate.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
March 25, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

Its a good news and a motivational information for crypto lovers. I really want to visit this hotel not for entertainment or staying but to know how Bitcoin is accepted there to gather more information on the exchanges they use etc. It would be a learning process visiting the hotel I think, lets see whether I could visit there probably in a couple of months.
Activity: 168
March 25, 2018, 06:27:43 AM
Then people can book rooms on hotel faster than the regular way of booking, because when using bitcoin is peer to peer transaction, also many people has save so many bitcoin on last few years, they can use their bitcoin as payment and not converting it to fiat money which will cost tax and transfer fee. Also its best to have all the other establishment to accept bitcoin so that more and more people are going to use bitcoin then the future of bitcoin will be set.
Pages:
Jump to: