Pages:
Author

Topic: How about this for a winning run ($7600 made this evening) - page 7. (Read 11800 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I thought Allah had abandoned me as I've not had any tips since so I didn't bother betting.  But he whispered some sweet nothings in my ear as I ate a bacon sandwich earlier.  "Bet McGregor you will win i promise" the Mighty One called out.

So I did.

I love the way he toys with me though with those super sonic punch!

Allah Akbar!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
Congratulations on those amazing win, I was looking at another thread where you posted your winnings and you got all 3 wins in a row in that UFC 202. I was about to ask you for a tip on who will win the co-main even but the fight was over bedore I hit post. Do you always bet on the favorite or one with the biggest odd in winning?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Actually this bet is won, why you said sorry for his loss, lol.

Right now he's crying into his mothers titties about that one.

He best make way as I'm about to shower her in dollar bills.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May be you should open free tips or may be some payment tips. I am sure there are many people want you as their tipster so you will get money from both side. But I just wondering if you want to open some small payment tips because I saw you always make some pretty high bets
Activity: 25
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
he just won another big match at diaz vs mcgregor ufc match https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x5b5265479218d88abb57e4930876a73a3be5f9be , i couldn't believe his streaks are still running.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Omg, you won bets on odds 1.65x, then 1.65 again, and you're got the VIP prize 225 ETH for this month.
Congratulations!
Activity: 40
allah  will punish you
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Just instinct really. I think Connor wants this and has been thinking of nothing else.  He needs to beat him and I think he's going to do it.  If I'm wrong fair enough... I've been wrong before and no doubt will do again  Tongue

Nice little win on the outsider there though - https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x6acbc6da6385d7996a2eca545078b16562c73d88

See, I think if he wanted nothing else, he wouldn't have pulled the stunt he did @ 200. 

Plus, as far as motivation goes, he knows if he loses he'll still pull a massive gate when (if) he defends the 145 belt.  Diaz knows that if he loses here he's basically never drawing again.  But honestly I think motivation kind of doesn't matter when it comes to MMA because everyone knows that if they sleep anything they'll get seriously injured so it's not like anyone is taking any fight lightly. 

Nice wins on the prelimes, I wasn't watching those fights (just bought the PPV a minute ago) because I'd rather watch fake fighting than real haha.
Just instinct really. I think Connor wants this and has been thinking of nothing else.  He needs to beat him and I think he's going to do it.  If I'm wrong fair enough... I've been wrong before and no doubt will do again  Tongue

Nice little win on the outsider there though - https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x6acbc6da6385d7996a2eca545078b16562c73d88
legendary

I'm curious, why do you keep barrelling on Connor?  Diaz is going to be like 20+ lbs heavier and can pretty much counter everything Connor can do to finish fights.  Obv anything can happen in an MMA fight but I don't really see how this doesn't end in a Diaz sub (again).
in the interests of full disclosure... I lost this bet earlier (2nd loss today). I did post it in the other thread but its only fair to stick it here since I post my winners. https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x1dc2d3d6fe8acef692466f94575ff50f21305bc2

We'll see, sister.

Got the 2nd bet on a little late here  Smiley bet declined.

legendary
legendary
If you're looking for a non-soccer bet to make/sweat tonight, Diaz @ + odds is a gift.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

But I think after that couple of losses, maybe Allah has changed his mind about helping me. I think I'm going to delete that $100,000 of Ether I've won and go back to living a clean life.

How much fund you have earned so far since you involve gambling? Is more than 1 M usd?   Roll Eyes

Read that carefully that is not $1M as he is saying it is around $100,000, gambling is always uncertain way of income and nobody has control over the outcomes, sometimes any unexpected result can break the winning rhythm at any time, so it is really hard to get back on track when we lost because after this we lost confidence in ourself. 
Just curious op had made 100000 dollars with gambling something amazing if you aske me but which were the starting capital here? Op can you share how many eth did you had before start gambling, amazing take some vacations and rest then you can restart with small ammount.

If that is indeed true. Then I think the amount of betting that is used by the OP is very large. The cause will not be possible (impossible) if OP do bets with small numbers can get $ 100 k. because inevitably when the mind towards the op will be mixed in with other things and can damage concentrations of OP
Pages:
Jump to: