Pages:
Author

Topic: How are doomsday preppers using BTC in their plans? - page 4. (Read 4308 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I'm using it right now to buy all my ammo and dehydrated food.

Repent, the end is nigh! Famine, Death, War, Pestilence and Bitcoin! lol
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
"How are doomsday preppers using BTC in their plans?"
Did you hear, they have succeeded at putting the Internet on computers these days?   Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I don't mean to sound too dramatic but what difference would it make anyway? In doomsday scenario people will even be throwing away gold. In chaotic condition who would maintain btc network

How do you figure? I see gold being a rather big commodity in a dooms day scenario. Precious metals will always hold value, even during a doomsday scenario. Not as much value as food and water I don't think, but I'm willing to bet that people will accept gold to purchase said food and water.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I don't mean to sound too dramatic but what difference would it make anyway? In doomsday scenario people will even be throwing away gold. In chaotic condition who would maintain btc network
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
If you survive a year you may have a use for some medium of exchange, as the survivors begin trade again. Spending it in advance on more food, fuel etc to guarantee you will survive that year would optimal. What would a meal cost then? $100 worth of paper money? Gram of gold? Maybe only a couple of doses of tylenol.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I don't think bitcoin can help in any doomsday scenarios. Bitcoin relies on the ability to communicate freely throughout the world quickly in order to properly work. Most doomsday scenarios involve communications significantly hampered.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
Are you a Doomsday Prepper?

How are you using BTC in your plans to prepare for any doomsday scenario?
Pages:
Jump to: