Pages:
Author

Topic: How are you earning BTC? - page 13. (Read 52729 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
March 06, 2017, 11:38:04 AM
I am earning some of my bitcoin in signature campaign's in this site,
Sometime I also invest in some HYIP for some extra income,
And also I am doing some alt-coin trading and some gambling.
Beside signature campaign and any other campaig I do trading, but income from trading is can't predicted, is a long time for me not to join HYIP site again and I never get luck in HYIP always loss, join the HYIP just waste my money.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
March 06, 2017, 11:37:48 AM
Right now, most of my btc earnings comes from HYIP programs and signature campaign.
I also thinking about starting own online business with bitcoin.
Long time ago I gave up from collecting faucets and trading.
I still feel that the best way to earn bitcoin is by learning some skills, like programming.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 06, 2017, 11:37:11 AM
Trading
Gambling
Signature campaign
Offering services

These are the most common and most popular ways of earning bitcoins but first 2 options are bit risky and you can jump into only if you can afford to take risk as the results will not be in your favor every time so enter at your own risk.

Gambling is never an option that should be mentioned when it comes to making money or Bitcoin. Gambling will nearly always result in you losing money. Especially if you look at the long term results of those that do gamble from time to time. I personally don't know anyone that managed to walk out with net profits after a longer period of time. Sure, you'll win from time to time, but these winnings will never compensate the total losses that you suffered. Gambling is destruction of capital.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
March 06, 2017, 11:05:18 AM
Trading
Gambling
Signature campaign
Offering services

These are the most common and most popular ways of earning bitcoins but first 2 options are bit risky and you can jump into only if you can afford to take risk as the results will not be in your favor every time so enter at your own risk.

Yup this are the best ways of earning bitcoins and majority of users are taking help from this methods to earn bitcoins but for me trading altcoin is the best as price pumps and dumps occurs frequently which allows me to make regular profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 06, 2017, 09:28:07 AM
Trading
Gambling
Signature campaign
Offering services

Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
March 06, 2017, 09:19:16 AM
See let me telling you one thing.
It is very hard for a newbie to earn bitcoins.
Since they might not have much knowledge about bitcoins,
There are only 2 ways I know from which you can earn.
Faucets , earn bitcoins apps etc give you very few satoshi's.
You can also try freebitcoin.in , for very few satoshi's per hour.
One you become a junior member , just make your Posts constructive
Then campaigns will play you for for advertising
This is by far the best method of earning
Yeah you're right its hard to a newbie like me to earn bitcoin. And i don't have much knowledge about bitcoin but I earn bitcoin simply by gambling and investment but you need to take the risk because it may be lose in gambling and it may be scam in the investment. Before I do that, in the past I earn bitcoin through free faucet and mining its too hard because it is too slow to earn and i don't know if it  is will become effective. Sometimes I watch some tips in youtube on how to get your bitcoin larger. And some of it is real and some are not. I also ask some tips in my classmate because he has much knowledge about bitcoin and he told me that the bitcointalk is effective. And that's all i can share for now thank you Grin

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
March 06, 2017, 08:25:57 AM
some time ago i use faucets now no more,mining on my country is out of question,so i do some surveys that pays in bitcoin and i partecipated at alt coins ico that i change for bitcoins,i also do some little sport bets

Does participating in survey generate good amount of bitcoins and are those sites legit and do pay regularly on time? As I tried to earn from capchta solving but they paid me for few days and after that they stopped paying me which really waste my time and efforts so now I don't have faith in those sites and would prefer to earn from legit ways like signature campaign or by altcoin trading.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
March 06, 2017, 07:53:35 AM
some time ago i use faucets now no more,mining on my country is out of question,so i do some surveys that pays in bitcoin and i partecipated at alt coins ico that i change for bitcoins,i also do some little sport bets
Activity: 784
March 06, 2017, 07:49:50 AM

Earning from signature campaign and trading is a good way of earning bitcoins but have you really made some profits from HYIP as I have never put my money in it as all the users here are complaining that its a waste of time and money and those sites will scam you in a long run so I dropped the idea of investing money there but yes even I do try my luck sometimes on gambling to make some quick money.
Activity: 364
March 06, 2017, 07:36:15 AM
Activity: 560
March 06, 2017, 07:26:15 AM
Trading is best according to me for making bitcoins. Otherwise buy some shitcoins and sell them when their price increases. Or you can buy a coins on pre ico stage and sell when their price gets high. Don't think gambling can earn you anything than a negative profit.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 06, 2017, 07:19:26 AM
outside just throwing a few dollars into bitcoin here and there, i do a couple faucets on my phone for fun to pass time, nothing big but its something.

Buying bitcoin is good, but I would suggest you to stay away from faucets since they are not worth spending time on. However I think your post says they are for pastime - so I guess it would be alright.

You are a full member, you should work on your post making them constructive and trying to help others with problems. Then join a signature campaign and get paid to post but keep spam to an exact zero.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
March 06, 2017, 02:48:53 AM
outside just throwing a few dollars into bitcoin here and there, i do a couple faucets on my phone for fun to pass time, nothing big but its something.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
March 06, 2017, 02:41:50 AM
On this forumm there are several ways to earn bitcoin which takes care of everybody irrespective of skills and ability for me lacking in coding or trading skills, I just rely on earning bitcoin via signature campaigns, twitter campaigns and sometimes some bounty campaigns although its quite little compared to what others might be making but its still worth of than nothing.

Yeah its always good to earn bitcoins in a safest ways and signature campaign is one of the best and most popular way of earning bitcoins on this forum and you should be satisfied with what you are earning instead of taking risk of putting money in gambling where there is full chance of loosing money.

The signature campaign is the best way to make some bitcoin, but here you will get the least amount of money through the campaign. There are many possible options where you can some you can make bitcoin is through trading. Other than signature campaign you need to invest in order to make money, I am making more money through trading with the investment I made.

Trading is profitable only if you are experienced and know the details about the coin in which you are going to trade.

I am earning through Signature Campaign, doing skill work for bitcoins and taking part in giveaways and social media bounty in new altcoins apart from that use to bet on sports betting on selected matches which i am confident on it after my analysis
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
March 06, 2017, 02:38:04 AM
On this forumm there are several ways to earn bitcoin which takes care of everybody irrespective of skills and ability for me lacking in coding or trading skills, I just rely on earning bitcoin via signature campaigns, twitter campaigns and sometimes some bounty campaigns although its quite little compared to what others might be making but its still worth of than nothing.

Yeah its always good to earn bitcoins in a safest ways and signature campaign is one of the best and most popular way of earning bitcoins on this forum and you should be satisfied with what you are earning instead of taking risk of putting money in gambling where there is full chance of loosing money.

The signature campaign is the best way to make some bitcoin, but here you will get the least amount of money through the campaign. There are many possible options where you can some you can make bitcoin is through trading. Other than signature campaign you need to invest in order to make money, I am making more money through trading with the investment I made.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
March 06, 2017, 02:24:15 AM
I get bitcoin in a way join the signature campaign, click faucet, trading, and mining

Activity: 896
Merit: 305
www.thegeomadao.com
March 05, 2017, 09:30:50 PM
I still have not ever get out of here (bitcointalk / signature) but I was trying for it
During this time I get a bitcoin of events are held here and the events of gambling sites  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
March 05, 2017, 02:21:50 PM
Signature campaign is my main source of bitcoins. This earning is not big but is better then nothing. I've also heard about different investment sites and different investment scheems but I'm not very familiar with that so I'm afraid that I could be scamed or lose my funds so so far haven't tried any of these.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 05, 2017, 02:12:48 PM
i use bitcoin to invest another things like forex and somethings
sometime i use to invest at another website too
Activity: 812
March 05, 2017, 02:11:16 PM
Actuary i am  working hard in other to get my bitcoin  with faucet assignment every day but it doesn't flow.  well i am always looking for an opportunity where i reach a level of having signature .

I also tried faucets but I think I will be waiting years to make myself earn some, not bitcoins but satoshi. But I cant do other things to earn some so I need to be patient.

Once you reach to a jr member or member level you can start participating in signature campaign and that will give you better earnings in compare to faucets and you can also check the services section where you can offer your services if you have any good skills and that will multiply your earnings and if you can't manage to do that then option of faucets is always open for you but its not worth to waste time on those sites as at the end of the day you will not be satisfied with your earnings.
You can make some bitcoin if you join a signature campaign, but joining one as a junior member is hard besides you can reach that rank very easily and your post are not going to be very constructive since you still have  a lot to learn about bitcoin.

He will also get paid according to his level and he cannot expect higher income at that level but he will definitely earning better in compare to faucets sites or solving captchas and after posting on regular basis he will also improve post quality which can be helpful for him in future when he reaches to a higher level as experience is the best teacher and in future he can be a part of good paying campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: