Pages:
Author

Topic: How are you earning BTC? - page 42. (Read 52744 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 07, 2017, 05:03:28 PM
you can create a blog and sign up as publishers, maybe it was a nice thing to get bitcoin from blog
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 07, 2017, 04:55:32 PM
Earning free Bitcoin is quite hard. There are many different ways but you must spend a lot of time to receive a few dollars. There are Paid surveys, Bitcoin faucets and Paid to Click services and more. You can also find other ways to earn free Bitcoin such as free cloud mining, get paid to read books, get paid to to quiz and so on.

Read more : www.allcloudminers.com
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2017, 04:25:13 PM
I earning bitcoin with a signature campaign, that bring me every week a nice amount,
i think this is the safest way to earn bitcoin.

But i also trade, but only long term (this mean i hold for about 12 month) not short anymore, because i lost to much.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 07, 2017, 02:29:09 PM
Ironically, by selling bitcoins. Been doing such things for over a year now and aside from buying low and selling high, I'm also gambling sometimes, trading altcoins and doing signature campaigns just to add something for my spending money.

Do you mean buying / selling bitcoin for fiat?
Where do you buy bitcoins? I tried localbitcoins, but the prices aren't very good, so I wonder if there is any other service, for example with PayPay payments?
It is not really difficult to imagine how, first you buy an amount of bitcoins and altcoins and then you offer and exchange service and you buy and sell for a bigger percentage eventually the amount you hold grows by these trades.
Activity: 784
February 07, 2017, 12:22:21 PM
So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

How are you earning bitcoin?

So far this is my first time to earn bitcoin through signature campaign. Luckily I was accepted in bitvest by the campaign manager sir lutpin, I am so excited to experience how does it feel to be reward every week by complying the maximum post on the campaign. And as of the moment I am doing bitcoin faucets for fun only,
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
February 07, 2017, 12:18:06 PM
So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

I am also earning bitcoin, also Altcoins through bitcoin signature campaign and Altcoins signature campaign. Altcoin signature campaign is not really that bad because sometimes you can earn more bitcoin here than on doing signature campaign, but most of the time, Altcoin campaigns take months before they sent all the payments to all of their participants, but really pays good.

You might also want to try those ways that you can see on the SERVICES THREAD, like signing up for something to earn bitcoin, posting this link on social media, stuffs like that to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 434
February 07, 2017, 11:54:43 AM
I get bitcoin partly also of the signature, but no mention of the results come ico altcoin, trading results and from donations in the blog, the most satisfying of the trading results could be almost double that of the initial capital

I also earn major portion of bitcoins through Trading and i am beginning to love trading in bitcoins. Once you are experienced in training, you can easily earn lots of bitcoins.  Signature campaign also give you good money but it is not that much earning. 
yeah if you really depends on signature campaign for for earning..... i think its not too much so trading of altcoin is best way to increase your bitcoin and to more and more bitcoin....... but i think experience really matter in trading.....
Yeah, as you said, Signature campaign is a good way to earn some bitcoin, but we should don't accept that like a main job for getting bitcoin, so Trading is a nice domain for earning. we should learn about that first and trying to increase our skills to largest our profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 07, 2017, 11:48:51 AM
I get bitcoin partly also of the signature, but no mention of the results come ico altcoin, trading results and from donations in the blog, the most satisfying of the trading results could be almost double that of the initial capital

I also earn major portion of bitcoins through Trading and i am beginning to love trading in bitcoins. Once you are experienced in training, you can easily earn lots of bitcoins.  Signature campaign also give you good money but it is not that much earning.  
in fact i am also earning bitcoin from signature campaign but still my main source of bitcoin income is trading.i earn a good amount of bitcoin from trading alt coin. i am also a good designer and some time i also get a good job for designing logo and other signature etc. i also play gambling i do not consider gambling as a source of income  because gambling is depending mostly on our luck and i am not so much luck in gambling although i have good gambling experience and skill but still my luck do not accompany me in most cases.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
February 07, 2017, 11:04:30 AM

I also earn major portion of bitcoins through Trading and i am beginning to love trading in bitcoins. Once you are experienced in training, you can easily earn lots of bitcoins.  Signature campaign also give you good money but it is not that much earning. 
yeah if you really depends on signature campaign for for earning..... i think its not too much so trading of altcoin is best way to increase your bitcoin and to more and more bitcoin....... but i think experience really matter in trading.....
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
February 07, 2017, 10:42:00 AM

Activity: 294
February 07, 2017, 09:50:34 AM

Signature campaign is a popular way of earning bitcoin in the forum.But I like to do altcoin trading.I bought some altcoin like LTC,ETH,DOGE and waiting for the price goes up.I also do gambling for earning bitcoin but since it's very dangerous so I usually try to avoid it.
I also earnbitcoin from signature campaign and this money is really good support to me and my lifestyle. I am alway make the maximum on the campaign and it brings me nice monthly profit. I cannot wait to my rank reach hero member to earn even higher.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 07, 2017, 09:28:02 AM
For awhile, this is how I earned most of my bitcoins as well.

However after I saved up a good amount, I began to use it to trade and invest in alt coins, which became pretty

profitable. I also got into gambling for a little, but that wasn't a sourse of income, it was just for fun. I even attempted

to do some alt coin mining with my new computer, but did not continue with it.

Getting more haul on trading and investing with alt coins must give you a great break and I think you are skillful enough in doing this kind of earning, I have a slight trouble with trading myself well maybe I am still not use to these type of earnings, but most of the time I am getting more bitcoin on safe stuff than risky ones.
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
February 07, 2017, 08:04:14 AM
For awhile, this is how I earned most of my bitcoins as well.

However after I saved up a good amount, I began to use it to trade and invest in alt coins, which became pretty

profitable. I also got into gambling for a little, but that wasn't a sourse of income, it was just for fun. I even attempted

to do some alt coin mining with my new computer, but did not continue with it.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 07, 2017, 07:56:38 AM
I'm currently earning 0.02 bitcoin per week. Thats when I count trading with altcoins, gambling, faucets and signature campaign. Most of it I earn gambling, we'll see how long will my luck last.
Activity: 280
February 07, 2017, 07:14:03 AM

well if you have little time and money to invest on bitcoin then definitely you could make a handsome profit within few months and you will become addicted to bitcoin trading. trading is the most addictive for me as I had earned money without much efforts and the more I get profit the more I  want to invest and earn.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 07, 2017, 06:05:28 AM
trading altcoin is most profitablr for me and participate at ICO of new best altcoin
although sometimes do gamble for a while and get small profit
Activity: 322
February 07, 2017, 06:00:26 AM

Mainly I am Earning Bitcoin through Posting and Also From Trading and If U Want to Try Altcoin Trading U Need Some Investment and also Some Knowledge Of Trading Like If U Know about Altcoins then U Can Do Trading Easily....
Also you can Offer Some Services for Bitcoins in the Services Section Of this Forum.....
Activity: 294
February 06, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

Signature campaign is a popular way of earning bitcoin in the forum.But I like to do altcoin trading.I bought some altcoin like LTC,ETH,DOGE and waiting for the price goes up.I also do gambling for earning bitcoin but since it's very dangerous so I usually try to avoid it.
Activity: 490
February 06, 2017, 11:07:50 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
February 06, 2017, 10:46:52 AM
As now my rank is high i am able to earn through signature campaign , apart from that i use to participate in the free giveaways in the altcoin and trading them when they hit the exchange like this also i am earning bitcoins apart from that i use to do some sports betting also. So like this i am earning bitcoins.
Same with me, im earning through signature campaign and im contented with my earnings sometimes i trade if im not busy in my real work. i also save my btc to my wallet for the future price increase.
signature campaign is indeed the good way to get bitcoin. In addition, I am also trade. If I am busy, I usually order on some coins by placing at the lowest price, you have to be patient in this way. Since I consider this as an investment. This a good way and sure you will benefit in the long run
If youre doing trading it will surely make you money on the long run as long you do know on what you are doing infact these could really be a good source of bitcoin in the future but its not easy as its sounds since you will need knowledge to be profitable on it and regarding signature campaigns it does really a good source of bitcoin but only on small amounts.
Yes of course trading need knowledge and experience. What I've been doing this always benefit. just need patience if you want to use my way. I can't say the results of the signature campaign is small. because the results of the signature campaigns just as I get salary in a month when I worked in a real
Pages:
Jump to: