Pages:
Author

Topic: How are you earning BTC? - page 46. (Read 52744 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
February 04, 2017, 07:56:49 AM
There are many ways to earn bitcoin.
Some ways are better and more productive than others.
For example, if you are good programmer, you can work on certain projects and tasks and earn good money.
If you don't have such skills, signature campaign can be good way for earning bitcoin funds.
Other ways of earning bitcoin, as trading or hYIP programs, are to risky in my opinion.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
February 04, 2017, 07:47:31 AM
I'm earning bitcoin through different investments. but before you invest make sure to conduct a thorough research. I'm also earning from joining signature campaign in this forum especially the current campaign that I'm in. It is very generous. There are lots of ways to earn btc. Just keep on reading on this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
February 04, 2017, 07:44:25 AM
I being a newbie use faucets to earn. Now many people wont know what faucets are.
They are basically apps , by which you can earn some satoshi's by just following the instructions.
According to my information , once anyone becomes a junior member , they can participate in campaigns.
Campaigns are basically the best way of earning bitcoin . They pay you for posting and keeping their signature.
Also my friends told me about an official site freebitco.in
But you earn very little from that.
Every hour you get very less satoshi's.
Its better to use faucets.
When you become very much knowlegeble about bitcoin , you can even gamble.

I dont think that if you get much knowledge about bitcoin then it is good for gambler, because bitcoin and gambling are two different things and their is no connection of knowledge between them, only thing same is you can use bitcoin in gambling through bitcoin gambling sites. and faucet earning is not benefit until you dont have some good referral program. If you want you can earn now also through newbie by participating in altcoin giveaways and earn bitcoins good
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
February 04, 2017, 07:36:12 AM
just quit using faucets because i invested alot of time there without earning a  good amount of bitcoins.
but at the moment am making btc from gambling and through tweeting ,and am just starting to earn via signature campaigns which will make most of my btc as am active here.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 04, 2017, 07:13:17 AM
I being a newbie use faucets to earn. Now many people wont know what faucets are.
They are basically apps , by which you can earn some satoshi's by just following the instructions.
According to my information , once anyone becomes a junior member , they can participate in campaigns.
Campaigns are basically the best way of earning bitcoin . They pay you for posting and keeping their signature.
Also my friends told me about an official site freebitco.in
But you earn very little from that.
Every hour you get very less satoshi's.
Its better to use faucets.
When you become very much knowlegeble about bitcoin , you can even gamble.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
February 04, 2017, 07:05:17 AM
So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

How are you earning bitcoin?

Well I earn in some faucet's,paid to click sitescaptcha works and also through signature campaign here on bitcoin talk,
but also I earn in some investment,trading some alt-coin and gambling that is how I usually earned my bitcoins.

Faucet's pay a penny, I do not think that they bring you more than 5% of your Bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 03, 2017, 11:13:52 PM
Signature campaign, some of faucets and these days mrai works. After take sats, gamble to all. Win or lose.

Im a gambler. I like to play. But i have alt coin investments too. Pick a random coin and take it. Im good at gamble but not good at investments. If i was good i will predict this;

Can u believe it? %1650 pump. Someone be rich. I wish invest my all btc to this coin. But too late Sad
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
February 03, 2017, 11:02:20 PM
So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

Well I earn in some faucet's,paid to click sitescaptcha works and also through signature campaign here on bitcoin talk,
but also I earn in some investment,trading some alt-coin and gambling that is how I usually earned my bitcoins.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
February 03, 2017, 10:56:55 PM

the income you get from signature campaign you can use for trading and it can give you an advantage over, in trading you can not always benefit sometimes you can get of loss in trading. so beware
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 03, 2017, 10:55:45 PM
I am a newbie here in this forum. However I am not new in bitcoins since I used it for many months already. BY saying this, I don't mean to say that I know how to earn bitcoin Smiley I know how to spend, but I am still looking for how to increase my bitcoins Smiley
With respect to this topic, I would like to state that state that we can invest our bitcoins in one site called MPCA. I don't want to state all its detail here, but to let you know that it is one of the best earning sites. If you need more info about it, just let me know.
We all know that bitcoins value will increase if its users are increasing.. So, lets tell our other family members, friends etc,, about it and then that will surely increase the chance of earnings from bitcoin. Let me stop here, If I write too long, I might go to off topic very soon Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 03, 2017, 10:34:42 PM
I make bitcoin from trading, trading is my main revenue source to earn bitcoin. We should altcoins and bitcoin are volatile on price aspect, good news and bad news can make different trends, therefore trading them can be profitable if we have news or info in first time, to make correct trading choices.
Activity: 420
February 03, 2017, 10:11:57 PM
I earning bitcoins in signature campaign too, it helps me alot because i have a high rank and now i studying how to earn profit from trading altcoins and making my own crytocurrency news blog to earn money from advertisement hard working is the key to become successful.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 03, 2017, 05:56:26 PM
Right now, through signature campaigns and HYIP investments.
Trading and gambling are to risky, in my opinion and i may try it for fun but will not invest to much bitcoins.
In fact, it seems that last a few weeks I'm earning a lot just by keeping my bitcoin funds in the wallet and waiting for price increase Smiley
So, why spend bitcoin in trading or gambling if we can earn more just by waiting for price increase?
Investing in a HYIP is not a good idea because while you may be one of the lucky ones that is paid more than what you invested the truth of t he matter is most never see any kind of profit and some even lose their entire investment.

HYIP site are mostly consider scam.In first the beginning of the time,the paid people for investment.But after some days, When the site published properly, They reached their goal, Then they stop paying.That mean they do scam.Trading is the best way for earning Bitcoin in a short time.Gambling depends on luck, No one can assure  about gambling.
Stay away from HYIP,And use your skill for earning money.
All hyip are scam . many people trust hyip and promote kind of that investment .  I don't know why those people are blind. After they reached their goal it will stop paying into investor and run all remaining bitcoin and after one hyip scam they have another again will launch that's the life of hyip. The founder will become rich . don't invest in hyip .! Gambling also are not sure grow or earning bitcoin because they have possible loss your bitcoin also. Signature campaign and trading is the best for me.
They get blind because of the greed, they see the great returns offered and think of earning money without doing anything, which is very tempting and then they fall for the scam, sometimes the best way to avoid all of that is to remember that if it sounds too good to be true then most likely it is.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
February 03, 2017, 03:42:35 PM
I've started with faucets, a lot, daily.
When i had a small sum i moved that coins on exchanges making small trades.
Every time i've tried to gamble some coins, i always lost everything (not big sums at all but some peanuts)
From that experience i've decided to onlyt make some small investments and daily trading to increase my BTC earnings...
Sometime is fast, sometime is very slow and stuck...but at least i never loose my money again!

Whta do you mean? Only the facute mining is your first choice for earning Bitcoin?How much do you earn per do from facute ?Gambling is so risky and depends on your luck.Agree with you, trading is more profitable if you have proper skill.Without proper skill of trading it is also consider risk.
in fact very little number of people can make money from gambling otherwise most of the people lose money in gambling because everyone cannot be lucky for every time. trading is no doubt the best way of making money, in trading there is no limit of making money it depend on your skill and experience. if you have good experience in trading then you can certainly make good money in trading.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2017, 11:54:33 AM
Atm faucets give a little bit of income. Those signature campaigns look interesting. I might give that a shot when the time is right.

Through you will make only little amount of bitcoin, it will take lot of time to earn more money. The best part is start building your account and post a quality content once your rank up, you can join in signature campaign better you will make little amount of money.
but i think it is too much time consuming, although signature campaign can give you a good profit, if you have a good rank, but i think people cannot stay for their rank to raise at least to Full Member therefore they should invest their own money in bitcoin and then start trading hope that when their rank will reach to Full Member until then they will have earned a lot of bitcoin from trading.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
February 03, 2017, 11:28:57 AM
I've started with faucets, a lot, daily.
When i had a small sum i moved that coins on exchanges making small trades.
Every time i've tried to gamble some coins, i always lost everything (not big sums at all but some peanuts)
From that experience i've decided to onlyt make some small investments and daily trading to increase my BTC earnings...
Sometime is fast, sometime is very slow and stuck...but at least i never loose my money again!
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
February 03, 2017, 11:24:07 AM
Atm faucets give a little bit of income. Those signature campaigns look interesting. I might give that a shot when the time is right.

Through you will make only little amount of bitcoin, it will take lot of time to earn more money. The best part is start building your account and post a quality content once your rank up, you can join in signature campaign better you will make little amount of money.
Activity: 294
February 03, 2017, 11:23:28 AM
Earning bitcoin is very simple but not easy.I do trading,investing, gambling for earn bitcoin.I think these are very suitable and legal ways of earning bitcoin.I also earning some btc from signature campaign and I consider it as extra.Couple of year's ago I had opened a lending service and I always got good amount from that.
Activity: 406
February 03, 2017, 11:19:12 AM
I have to admit that for several months, faucets were my only source of bitcoins, but fortunately I have gradually evolved in my strategy to gain bitcoins. My second source was this signature campaign, but this moment my main option to grasp coins is the altcoin and Forex trading.
Trading is one of the faster source of income in bitcoin. If you know how to trade then start trading you will earn a good amount of bitcoin and if you do not have any knowledge about bitcoin the start learning about trading on different trading institutes in your area and if there is no any institute in your area then search on internet you will find.

Yes, trading can be the fastest way to get bitcoin but otherwise if we are one step then trading can be the quickest way to spend your bitcoin.
I think the fastest way to learn trading is to learn directly from people who are already experts in it. Because the self-taught learning itself takes longer but the experience can be the best teacher
But remember, do not ever make trading become the main income. Make trading as additional income only. Thank you
Activity: 672
February 03, 2017, 10:27:17 AM
I have to admit that for several months, faucets were my only source of bitcoins, but fortunately I have gradually evolved in my strategy to gain bitcoins. My second source was this signature campaign, but this moment my main option to grasp coins is the altcoin and Forex trading.
Trading is one of the faster source of income in bitcoin. If you know how to trade then start trading you will earn a good amount of bitcoin and if you do not have any knowledge about bitcoin the start learning about trading on different trading institutes in your area and if there is no any institute in your area then search on internet you will find.
Pages:
Jump to: