Pages:
Author

Topic: How Are You Identifying Potential Coins for the Bull Run? - page 2. (Read 436 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
Those that didn't peaked yet and never had an all time high. Despite that there were many launching prices that were quite high, that doesn't mean it's already its peak. That's how I have picked some of my altcoins and looking forward to wait for the time that it will start pumping. There is a chance for it to reach ATH for this cycle but if not, it is okay as long as I am able to make money out of it. I don't get attached with many of these altcoins during this bull run and I have to sell them whenever I can for me to max out the profitability that I am seeing with them. I have failed many times doing this so I hope that this time it will work for me.
I am also a user that is very much skeptical when it comes to altcoins investment. I am always fearful and I don't know why. If I buy BTC and for instance it goes -20%, I will still be fine and smiling. But when I buy an altcoin and it goes -10%, I'll start jittering.
Talking about new coins that haven't seen bull run before, it is a good idea and people have said about that. But knowing the previous ATH of a coin gives the idea of what to expect and exceed on the coming bull run.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

if it's listed on a big exchange like binance then it's time to ride the waves. we all have different strategies from what we have learned in the past. you may not be comfortable with the strategy that works for someone.

some of us are just sticking to the top altcoins. i mostly added them all in the tradingview and watch which ones have been down for several days without price movement. buy a bag if i think it's about to go. sometimes i just keep them for good until bull run is over.

Speaking of big exchanges, aren't there many communities on this forum platform that say shitcoins can't be listed on well-known exchanges like Binance? Like Pepe Coin last year, there are many people who say that this Pepe Coin is a shitcoin, yet it is listed on the top exchanges, whether it is Dex or CEX.

This means that those who said shit about Pepe coins are liars because Pepe coins have been listed or included in the well-known exchange platforms in the crypto space. Am I correct?

Absolutely correct, I don't know if Binance has listed pepe yet but they list so many memecoin not even up to pepe mcap. For me I think memecoin are going to be the biggest gainer of this bullrun. We have seen already that pepe has done 5× in the last 10 days. FLOKI, DOGE, SHIB and many shitcoins have also experienced exponential increase while many top altcoins are still where they are. For me my bag is 60% memecoin and 40% altcoins coz that's where the money is flowing into. Lots of top CEX are also organizing several events for trading memecoin. Saw Bitget is giving 50k BGB in the top trending promotion event in the meme zone of the exchange.

if you identify pepe to have potential in this bull run then you already know how to identify which coins that will likely be rising along with BTC in the bull run. the more you pick though means you need more investment funds to grab some bag for those tokens.

you could just buy anyting as long as its among the top 20 in CMC but i'm sure you are going to look for a specific project that will not make you wait. the ones we were watching so far are just among the top 20 on CMC.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
After enduring a bear market for two years, witnessing the recent surge in cryptocurrency prices feels like spotting bubbles in the sky. It's a refreshing change, and I must admit, it's quite unexpected.

Earlier this year, while discussing strategies with friends for the year ahead, we anticipated joining the market trend post-halving, typically when the bull run gains momentum. However, the rapid surge in prices, particularly of cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH, caught us off guard. Consequently, we're exploring alternative avenues.

Despite the market's volatility, numerous promising projects have surfaced recently. After thorough analysis, many of these projects exhibit significant potential and are already listed on top exchanges. Tokens such as $MANTA, $ALT, GPT, and $PIXEL have particularly captured my attention.

It's crucial to acknowledge the presence of numerous rug-pull projects amid this influx of new ventures. Despite this risk, I remain optimistic about identifying solid investment opportunities.

Given the impending bull run, I'm interested in learning about the strategies others are employing to select tokens for investment.

There are lots of strategies I use, and I'll try to share them, but please note this isn't financial advice.

1. I go to Twitter, search for top trending coins, and then head to CoinGecko or CMC to research the ones I find appealing before checking their socials for activities.

2. I look at announcements on exchanges that have an eye for quality listings, like Bitget. Their recent listings have had decent runs and provided good returns.

Doing these have enabled me have an edge in the market and maximized my profits..etc.

Oh, so Bitget is also good at listing gem early, I know about MEXC and Gateio but sometimes they also list some rugpulls. What are the tokens they have recently listed that did pretty well?
Activity: 67

if it's listed on a big exchange like binance then it's time to ride the waves. we all have different strategies from what we have learned in the past. you may not be comfortable with the strategy that works for someone.

some of us are just sticking to the top altcoins. i mostly added them all in the tradingview and watch which ones have been down for several days without price movement. buy a bag if i think it's about to go. sometimes i just keep them for good until bull run is over.

Speaking of big exchanges, aren't there many communities on this forum platform that say shitcoins can't be listed on well-known exchanges like Binance? Like Pepe Coin last year, there are many people who say that this Pepe Coin is a shitcoin, yet it is listed on the top exchanges, whether it is Dex or CEX.

This means that those who said shit about Pepe coins are liars because Pepe coins have been listed or included in the well-known exchange platforms in the crypto space. Am I correct?

Absolutely correct, I don't know if Binance has listed pepe yet but they list so many memecoin not even up to pepe mcap. For me I think memecoin are going to be the biggest gainer of this bullrun. We have seen already that pepe has done 5× in the last 10 days. FLOKI, DOGE, SHIB and many shitcoins have also experienced exponential increase while many top altcoins are still where they are. For me my bag is 60% memecoin and 40% altcoins coz that's where the money is flowing into. Lots of top CEX are also organizing several events for trading memecoin. Saw Bitget is giving 50k BGB in the top trending promotion event in the meme zone of the exchange.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Any coin that you more often see in crypto-related platforms is one of the kind that will give you huge one-time profit. For example meme coins can be good to have in your portfolio while entering the bull market cause its expected to grow unrealistic as well as it can dump as well but as long as the money you invested is less and can afford to lose then its worth taking that risk.
Activity: 742
Merit: 157
Those who have been in the crypto market for a long time must have selected some coins in front of the bull market through which they can reach their destination. I am no exception. I have tried to keep some other altcoins in my portfolio along with Bitcoin and am constantly trying to increase it. I keep some solna small amount of Ether and some meme tokens in my portfolio. So far I have got a good return from meme tokens and I hope to get some more payments here. But by constantly analyzing the market, I hope I will get a good return on my investment in the bull market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Its easy; check their website, view there whitepaper, and pay attention to the highlighted features to check if they have been done successfully. Also check the exchanges they are trading under to see if they are tier 1, tier 2, or tier 3. This is because i rather go for coins listed on top exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, and Bybit.

Sifting through flashy websites and whitepapers only scratches the surface when researching crypto projects.  Sure, good branding and tier-1 exchange listings generate buzz, but they don't guarantee real-world utility or community backing.  You gotta dig deeper.  Look at the team backing the project, their track record, and the actual code (if you're able to), and see if there's a real community around it. That's where you find tokens primed for the long-haul, bull run or not.
Activity: 154
Merit: 107
Its easy; check their website, view there whitepaper, and pay attention to the highlighted features to check if they have been done successfully. Also check the exchanges they are trading under to see if they are tier 1, tier 2, or tier 3. This is because i rather go for coins listed on top exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, and Bybit.
Activity: 42
After enduring a bear market for two years, witnessing the recent surge in cryptocurrency prices feels like spotting bubbles in the sky. It's a refreshing change, and I must admit, it's quite unexpected.

Earlier this year, while discussing strategies with friends for the year ahead, we anticipated joining the market trend post-halving, typically when the bull run gains momentum. However, the rapid surge in prices, particularly of cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH, caught us off guard. Consequently, we're exploring alternative avenues.

Despite the market's volatility, numerous promising projects have surfaced recently. After thorough analysis, many of these projects exhibit significant potential and are already listed on top exchanges. Tokens such as $MANTA, $ALT, GPT, and $PIXEL have particularly captured my attention.

It's crucial to acknowledge the presence of numerous rug-pull projects amid this influx of new ventures. Despite this risk, I remain optimistic about identifying solid investment opportunities.

Given the impending bull run, I'm interested in learning about the strategies others are employing to select tokens for investment.

There are lots of strategies I use, and I'll try to share them, but please note this isn't financial advice.

1. I go to Twitter, search for top trending coins, and then head to CoinGecko or CMC to research the ones I find appealing before checking their socials for activities.

2. I look at announcements on exchanges that have an eye for quality listings, like Bitget. Their recent listings have had decent runs and provided good returns.

Doing these have enabled me have an edge in the market and maximized my profits..etc.

I think this is valid because I recently acquired some Vmint, and I'm up by around 50%. Imagine what will happen when it hits other platforms

Activity: 378
Merit: 76
Those that didn't peaked yet and never had an all time high. Despite that there were many launching prices that were quite high, that doesn't mean it's already its peak. That's how I have picked some of my altcoins and looking forward to wait for the time that it will start pumping. There is a chance for it to reach ATH for this cycle but if not, it is okay as long as I am able to make money out of it. I don't get attached with many of these altcoins during this bull run and I have to sell them whenever I can for me to max out the profitability that I am seeing with them. I have failed many times doing this so I hope that this time it will work for me.
The bull run will likely happen in the coming bitcoin halving, so it's really a good idea to get my initial deposits ready because I'm fully in for the buying of potential coins. The steady pump of these projects should be our concerns and there's a whole lot to deal with. When this finally happen, I don't mind hitting every solid projects due to my crypto research. In all project activities anticipated, ensure you make quite substantial amounts from the projects because we're not here to constantly lose money but steady milking from the system.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Activity: 476
Merit: 16

Activity: 266
Merit: 3
Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
And I believe that when the market is in a bullish trend, everyone will want to have a diversified portfolio. And what is certain is that Bitcoin and Ethereum are safe choices in terms of investment, especially for the long term, and these two coins will always be a priority for investors when the market is bullish. And this is just the beginning because bullishness will actually occur after the halving occurs, so apart from these two coins you also have to choose the right altcoin that has the potential to be profitable when bullish.

But when the market is bullish usually people who want to earn big returns will look for altcoins and will not trade Bitcoin and Ethereum. I agree with you that people will diversify for fear of missing the moment. They will buy potential altcoins with low market capitalization in the hope of making big profits. I personally also use this method. And when the bullish season is almost over I will put all my profits in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110

You have a good coin and potential. But honestly I'm not sure about the Manta and Pixel. I see they have a small circulating supply compared to the maximum supply. This means that if they release coins that have not been supplied into the supply circulation of course it will affect the price and will cause a correction. I identify coins that will have a bull run by looking at what narratives are being hyped at the moment. And I think currently the AI and Defi narratives are the 2 most popular and that will affect the price of coins that have a relationship with those two narratives.

Yes I think you're right there could be numerous reasons for that. First of all Investors for testing their project release a limited number of coins in the market and after seeing the results they change the strategies if the one before were not good.

The second reason which seems to be appealing is that they want to catch the attention of investors by releasing a small amount of coins and once the investors starts to show interest then they'll release the remaining supply as per the strategies.The project owners always keep a safe site for their project so that they can avoid the loss or at least they could end in a break even situation.No body wants a loss so everyone works with a different strategy.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
And I believe that when the market is in a bullish trend, everyone will want to have a diversified portfolio. And what is certain is that Bitcoin and Ethereum are safe choices in terms of investment, especially for the long term, and these two coins will always be a priority for investors when the market is bullish. And this is just the beginning because bullishness will actually occur after the halving occurs, so apart from these two coins you also have to choose the right altcoin that has the potential to be profitable when bullish.
And I think you have good altcoins like MANTA and PIXEL as well as two other altcoins that I don't know about. However, in my opinion, MANTA and PIXEL have good potential, especially now that PIXEL is becoming a trend and I think there are many big players in it who will increase their prices, especially in bullish market conditions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
I've heard of the tokens you mentioned but I haven't dabbled much with tokens. How these tokens develop and whether the rush can live up to their potential in the future, I think is the biggest challenge. Many projects are creating hype in the current market. Even after listing on top exchanges, projects are scamming, many are heard of falling prey to scams. At present I think it is very risky to invest in new projects, projects are waiting for different opportunities in the market how to loot money from customers. I think it's best to invest in top 10-15 coins where risk potential is very low.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
I can see that many of us are very interested in converting there fund into gikd projects they could hold that would give them quick profits without bothers, we need to be prepared and wait for the price of Bitcoin to keep going bull before we can earn from the market.
The price of Bitcoin is what controls the price of other coin too so we need to be seeing Bitcoin skyrocket before altcoins would start going bull. There are some few coins we could hold to make money in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm quite busy to give much time to research these days. Though it's much easier to look for what you want thanks to AI.
My primary focus are on L1 and L2 ecosystem for sidechains. They (most) are the ones really being used as utility as they are consumed when you do the transactions on the network. The larger the activities, the higher the demand and hence price. They have been popular thing for quite a time now. With ETH, BNB, SOL, ADA and at the moment AVAX in top 10, it's not difficult to guess which coins are having greater success.
I look for new and promising L1/L2 and buy them cheap and hold to sell at better price.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 700
I'm interested in learning about the strategies others are employing to select tokens for investment.

The most important thing for me is the use-case, if a project has anto-mainstream use-case, it will attract public attention to them. After reviewing the use cases, then I go to the internal side such as the team behind the project. When that is all done, I go to the market side such as where they have been listed, how much total MC and TVL (if a DeFi project) the project has, the smaller it is, the greater the potential for big profits that we might be able to get.

To be honest, I'm just buying coins that were tested over time. ETH, ADA, and SOL, for example. I'm not into new stuff, it's too risky for me.

It's a good thing if you've a lot of money, because it will maintain its value, especially if you diversify the altcoins you invest in. But for people who don't have much money, looking for potential projects is the best way to elevate their financial side.
Pages:
Jump to: