Pages:
Author

Topic: How Become a Legendary? **Useful list** 🔸Updated🔸 - page 2. (Read 325 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
  • As a new member, how long do I have to wait to gain the trust of the members of the forum ?

If you mean getting trust score under your username, there's no rank requirement for that. You just need to complete trades with trusted users and get positive feedback from them, which they aren't actually obligated to give even if the trade went silky smooth. Users could also give you positive feedback for other things, like being a helpful and useful forum member, exposing scams, etc.

Two things to note - do not under any circumstances try to buy trust score or try to make trades with the sole purpose of getting trust score. That's an immediate red flag of scamming behavior.
Activity: 294
Merit: 433
HODL - BTC
I know to reach legendary members is not easy it will take a long time I also started now and have big dreams about how to really know this forum but I believe one day I will reach that goal [legendary] I don't know how long it will take over time and my knowledge here, many people will help me raise the rank as long as we really love this forum I think there are many friendly people here who can help move up the ranks because by looking at the quality value of our own posts, so don't be discouraged even at that time long time to break.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1735
Crypto Swap Exchange
I see a lot of Legendary members and many of them deserve to be of that rank.  But there are also many Legendary members who post just to increase their post count.  Merits did make things harder for members noticeably desperate to spam in order to join signature campaigns, but they did not seem to do things hard enough that most of the spam and useless posts are discarded.

I advice you not to set the objective to rank up.  I have just ranked up to Full Member today and I can not say I struggled with my posts.  I just do not chase Merits and they somehow come my way.  This is probably how you earn the quickest.  Be yourself, not a shitpost writing machine.  I hope you do not get offended, this is not directed towards you.

Upon checking your profile, I notice you are an article writer.  That is great!  Find a way to help the community with your skill.  Start writing tutorials or informative articles.  I rather believe the issue you encounter is that your informative articles always end up with a link to read more, which a lot of the Bitcoin Talk users will not do.

The way to go seems to be having a true interest in spending your time to help others out and discuss here.  When you have this interest, it is a smooth ride.  And I think I am not the only one who notices when a member truly cares about what they are writing or they are only writing for Merits, activity or post count.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
~
Well you don't literally have to wait. Just contribute to the best you can and time will tell if users would be willing to trust you. It's something you either give or earn anyway.
For what type of posts, it depends on what sort of "contribution" are you willing to give.
There ain't definite time to become legendary. I recall a lot of Hero Members in Meta and Reputation boards waiting their ranks to turn into Legendary at any moment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
Hello friends. I've been a member of this forum for a while and I want to become a Legendary.
I have a few questions for you:

• As a new member, how long do I have to wait to gain the trust of the members of the forum?
  • What kind of posts should I leave to progress faster?
  • How long does it take to become a Legendary?

Achieving legendary Rank here in the forum is very hard to reach for me why? Because if you have already 1000 merits and not enough activity you will not reach a legendary rank like This
But other members have their enough activities but not enough merits and they will not be promoted as well.
Trust from another user here in the forum is also hard to get why? For me, it's based on the experience of you and another user how trusted you are.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Yeah it takes a few years to become legendary (around 2-5 afaik).

If you want to join this community and positively contribute to it, you'll become legendary quite easily and it'll feel quite fast. I wouldn't hold it as a mission though, you'll probably care more about your rank than other users will.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
First, you need to reach ~1000 activity.

Theoretically, he needs a minimum of 775 activity points, so that time is close to 2 years - although of course, the whole thing can take up to a maximum of 1030 activity points. The problem is much bigger with merits that are not guaranteed with time, but some members have shown that this is possible if a lot of effort and time is invested.

Yes, I know, but I didn't want to simplify it for him so that he would be frustrated later.  Cheesy
Following Ratimov's case, he is still not Legendary, even with 994 activity and 6800+ earned merits. And who knows, maybe Ratimov will need to wait until reaching 1030 activity. maybe theymos increase that limit too  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
First, you need to reach ~1000 activity.

Theoretically, he needs a minimum of 775 activity points, so that time is close to 2 years - although of course, the whole thing can take up to a maximum of 1030 activity points. The problem is much bigger with merits that are not guaranteed with time, but some members have shown that this is possible if a lot of effort and time is invested.

@Daryl_Dixon, if you embark on your legendary mission today, by the next halving you have a chance to become Legendary - good luck Wink

Forum ranks/positions/badges
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
First, you need to reach ~1000 activity. Max, you can earn is 14 activity on bi-weekly (you should need to post about 14 posts in two weeks to get that).
So, 1000/14 = 71.42 periods are required to reach the activity limit for Legendary member status, which is somewhere around less than 3 years.
Plus you need merit (but probably you already know that). In case you want to be a Legendary member, you have 3 years to collect 1000 merit
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Literally you're asking suggestions to farm your account to high rank along with good reputation so called positive trust to the community itself. Roll Eyes

Get 1000 merits and gain enough activity and that's it what it needs to achieve the legendary rank. Tongue
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
Hello friends. I've been a member of this forum for a while and I want to become a Legendary.
I have a few questions for you:

• As a new member, how long do I have to wait to gain the trust of the members of the forum?
  • What kind of posts should I leave to progress faster?
  • How long does it take to become a Legendary?

Well guys I've turned your helpful comments into a list. This list is very useful for a Newbie:

As a new member, how long do I have to wait to gain the trust of the members of the forum?

• Rikafip: That will more depend on your actions and not on the time spent here.
  • Darker45: I guess there is no time frame for gaining trust. I suppose trust is given by members here not according to rank but according to knowledge or contribution.
  • cryptoaddictchie: Trust has no basis when regard to times. But of course you needed a long time before you get recognize and be trusted by community.
  • mk4: You don't need the trust of other people.
  • KingsDen: You do not need to be a legendary member to be trusted in the community.
  • YOSHIE: if you trade or buy and sell Items on this forum you gain trust very fast.

What kind of posts should I leave to progress faster?

• PrivacyG: Start writing tutorials or informative articles.
  • Rikafip: First of all, start posting regularly, and if possible avoid altcoin section (or at least don't make majority of your posts there) as its a cesspool that is been avoided by merit sources.
  • Darker45: Constructive ones I suppose, those which contribute to knowledge-building among users here.
  • cryptoaddictchie: it means quality post.
  • mk4: Nothing specific, really.
  • KingsDen: Most of your posts are in Altcoin and bounty applications, you may need to change your posting habit and boards to grow faster.
  • YOSHIE: the post you should leave like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/daryldixon-2909527

How long does it take to become a Legendary?

• examplens: First, you need to reach ~1000 activity. Max, you can earn is 14 activity on bi-weekly (you should need to post about 14 posts in two weeks to get that). (somewhere around less than 3 years)
  • jackg: Yeah it takes a few years to become legendary (around 2-5 afaik).
  • isaac_clarke22: There ain't definite time to become legendary. I recall a lot of Hero Members in Meta and Reputation boards waiting their ranks to turn into Legendary at any moment.
  • Rikafip: Approximately 3 years.
  • Magicalking: Legendary member is two years journey of regular posting to make the needed activity.
  • KingsDen: Your journey to legendary may not happen as fast as you wish.
  • YOSHIE: System (Merit) that answers this question.

This list will be updated
Pages:
Jump to: