Pages:
Author

Topic: How Binance became world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - page 3. (Read 564 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
One thing that i know about binance is they put new tokens in their site, that is why they have big volume trading activity in a short time. But for me Poloniex still best exchange and this is only personal opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
when I started to use Binance after Poloniex and Bittrex I mentioned that it is faster, it has more exchange pairs.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
Indeed community trust makes Binance more authoritative and very good at giving more value, this is certainly able to attract holders to contribute more in it. Steps that benefit this exchange.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

Binance is not old yet but with the help of its innovative decisions it drives itself towards the top place in cryptocurrency exchange.

https://blog.amon.tech/how-binance-became-worlds-largest-crypto-exchange/
The Binance exchange is well aware of some shortcomings in the market. And they closed all the shortcomings. It was very clever to create his own stock token. Thus both their own tokens gained value and people in the stock market used it as a fee. Thus, both the stock market and the user was won.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
he gained more trust from the veteran cryptocurrency community as well as those who were still developing, then newcomers began to be doctrined by the community, that binance was the best exchange,
the main highlight is, reputation and convenience
I have never had a problem in withdrawing coins from binance, and I also do not need to verify other than the ID Card and Driving License to be sent to qualify
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
Binance success story is overwhelming.
i don't know how they suceed to do it, but now it is the best exchange, for real!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I think that it's all about marketing and advertising that the development team is very well calculated ! A lot of bonuses and I remember what a turnover it was possible to obtain a Lamborghini !
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Probably having the "affiliate" part helped a lot. I have checked almost everywhere and for the first months of its existence everyone was sharing their affiliate links constantly everywhere around the web. Which basically shifted the marketing responsibility from binance itself to the users, even a new user that came as someone else affiliate checked and see he can make a decent living out of finding a couple big whales tried to tell everyone about binance.

I have personally found couple people that still makes me money during this market and I was making hundreds of dollars from commission monthly during the peak times. I was selling a bot at those times and I told people I would give them a 10% discount (which I was already giving) if they became my affiliates on binance for the bot. While the bot was buying and selling constantly I was making an insane amount from the commissions. That is why affiliate network is incredibly important in any type of business.
Activity: 154
I remember very well how and when it became the first cryptocurrency exchange on the market. it was just then it was possible to register only on finance as all the stock exchanges stopped registration
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
They became so popular and big because of innovative approach through BNB tokens, which gave a super discount for trading and more...
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Binance is one of the best centralized exchanges in the crypto world at the moment. They took most of Bittrex users and took significant portion of their market share. I like them the interface, the fees structure and they keep evolving. Here's hoping they upgrade their platform with trailing stop loss and take profit and stop loss features in one trade.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Thanks for the article. I like Binance, I think it's one of the best if not the best centralized exchange out there. But like a lot of people interested in crypto I too desire more decentralized exchanges like IDEX and such. I think they have more advantages over centralized ones. Probably in the future, we will see DEXs taking over CEXs.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
binance has a very good exchange system but it does not mean that binance will be the biggest exchange seeing that there are already many exchanges that exist first and have greater potential than binance
Binance is the top reputed trading exchange so most of the investors are trust this exchange. They have huge volume of cryptocurrencies so transaction fees and market value is good to buy this this platform. I think this is one of the best trading exchanges in this year so your absorption is totally wrong in crypto investment. If you know better than binance you could mention the advantages of that exchanges and you must mention name of exchange.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
No doubt Binance has an impressive story to tell, it is really nice to see a platform making it to the top in no time, i think it is mainly due to innovation, quality service and out of the box thinking, especially i like how they are localizing and easing the deposits by offering deposit in local fiat currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I think everyone has a heyday, so does the market, the market also has a heyday, maybe at that time Yobit and Poloniex were at the top level of cryptocurrency. but we can see in the exchange system, why do people want to trade in Binance, which has its own bargaining value, which is clear in Binance the price of buying and selling is the same, while the cost is very cheap. in creating an account is also not complicated
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
binance has a very good exchange system but it does not mean that binance will be the biggest exchange seeing that there are already many exchanges that exist first and have greater potential than binance
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
There system is good and many country is adopting this exchange.
They are great in volume and demands from the people.
The volume and users are the best thing to have in any exchange.
This how Binance got the attention of the world.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

Binance is not old yet but with the help of its innovative decisions it drives itself towards the top place in cryptocurrency exchange.

I like this exchange site because it's user friendly and it has the best service. But there was a thing that makes me disappointed with it because it has used the trading bot. i have seen there was a lot of spam orders.
There are some things that need to be verified.
copper member
Activity: 350

That's also worthy for binance if we look back during the hacking incidents happen and for how many months that  binance are going to recover then ICO and investors are really have trust and confidants so they are using and patronizing this exchange .
Pages:
Jump to: