Pages:
Author

Topic: How Binance became world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - page 4. (Read 564 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 1
I know that, Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange with a concentrate on the Chinese marketplace and other Chinese cash. Presently, it helps English and Chinese users. The Binance small (BNB) was made during the ICO event to account the advancement of the Binance exchange.
Even with the love that this exchange gets from the community also, I’m staying aside until it’s a little bit even more founded and its protection techniques have been tested to be effective. If you’re willing to move the dice, the myriad of coins and low trading costs found on Binance are unmatched, and you might find that it’s worthy of the risk to use the exchange.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
As a new exchange they have seen worse with other exchange.
What they did is focus with those weaknesses of them and use it as their strength.
Conclusion is they are hyped all of a sudden.

They did great too with advertising themselves and also making a hype all around social media.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
They developed themselves. They also knew the problems faced by the members because they were in the market, they solved them.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10

Binance is not old yet but with the help of its innovative decisions it drives itself towards the top place in cryptocurrency exchange.

https://blog.amon.tech/how-binance-became-worlds-largest-crypto-exchange/

I really love exchanging my crypto tokens in binance because of the speed and volume it has, what it takes them to achieve this wonderful feat is a lesson to learn from, it's a great achievement that could not be forgotten in a hurry. Thanks
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
In my opinion, it is the best cryptocurrency exchange out there now. It is very easy to use and user-friendly. Fees are also very low compared to others. Over the past one year or so it has received a lot of positive feedback.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think this depends on Binance's trading experience and services. Its trading volume is very large. The transaction is fast. It has a very good service in deposit and withdraw.

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think because binance has already alot of influence to traders and investors and it is already famous because it is one of the safest exchange out there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
at least they are one of the most genuine DEX out there.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
with all the fake traffic and volume I'm not sure anyone can say who is the largest exchange for REAL investors

bittrex blew their chance with reducing features and closing trades and not even showing your trade history on each coin page accept for the last week or 2
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
https://blog.amon.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/17102018174657610.jpg

Binance is not old yet but with the help of its innovative decisions it drives itself towards the top place in cryptocurrency exchange.

https://blog.amon.tech/how-binance-became-worlds-largest-crypto-exchange/
Pages:
Jump to: