Pages:
Author

Topic: How bitcoin has improved my life - page 3. (Read 423 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
December 05, 2022, 01:42:22 AM
I don't think investing in bitcoin can be technically called "income", knowing that it doesn't even give you any cashflow at all. You technically only earn once you sell it.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
December 05, 2022, 12:32:41 AM
I've been a millionaire since 2015, and my uncle is too.
What did you do on your million? Im assuming its on $ right, but when I checked your profile history it seems that you are still doing bounty hunting for tokens. This is quite weird instead of doing that might learn on trading or put some of that cash on business instead. Thats a lot of money already to do free hunting tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 125
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
December 04, 2022, 09:18:07 PM
In the middle of 2015, I first learned about bitcoin. My first thought was basically, "It's a fraud!" and I ignores it. I clearly recall thinking that cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) was a Ponzi scheme in 2015 when a buddy first introduced it to me. So, one day when I was browsing YouTube, I came across a video that was clearly explaining the idea of Bitcoin and the Blockchain network. Wow, this is wonderful, I thought. I went online to obtain more resources to help me since I was intrigued and found the use of Bitcoin to be increasingly fascinating. Now that I know more about how it operates, I'm thinking about investing in it. I ponder getting a loan from the bank even though I don't have enough cash on hand, but I later decide that's not the wisest course of action, due to the danger involved in an uncertain situation. I went and told my uncle about Bitcoin. I informed him that this was a new method of generating income. He was first reluctant to invest in it, but I persisted and even made a pledge to accept responsibility for whatever transpired. Life is all about taking risks, he added, so I wasn't worried about losing it all. I simply wanted to give it a shot. He offered me a sizable sum of money to put in Bitcoin while the price was low, but when it skyrocketed, I thought about selling it out so we could profit greatly from it. I've been a millionaire since 2015, and my uncle is too.
There are times when taking a risk is okay, but for some, it's not, it so happens that you have an uncle who is willing to take the risk, to lend you funds, that is a big opportunity for you, hoping that you spend the money correctly since if you are still into investing these days even the legit coins can go to zero real quick, we have an opportunity since 2016, but because my salary is just enough for my daily needs, I am not able to invest, my friends told me its a scam so, I'm not able to share it with others since I don't want any issues when bad things happen.
Activity: 882
Merit: 302
December 04, 2022, 07:33:00 PM
A millionaire who loves bounty hunting. I don’t fancy taking loans to buy bitcoin, you took a lot of risk financially and reputation wise, if you can’t afford it or buy from your own pocket then you shouldn’t. There are rare cases where taking such risks are rewarded like your story. Rest assured this is only a good story because it has a happy ending where both investors made profits. Anything other than that I’m sure you will be singing a different tone.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
December 04, 2022, 06:20:01 PM
In the middle of 2015, I first learned about bitcoin. My first thought was basically, "It's a fraud!" and I ignores it. I clearly recall thinking that cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) was a Ponzi scheme in 2015 when a buddy first introduced it to me. So, one day when I was browsing YouTube, I came across a video that was clearly explaining the idea of Bitcoin and the Blockchain network. Wow, this is wonderful, I thought. I went online to obtain more resources to help me since I was intrigued and found the use of Bitcoin to be increasingly fascinating. Now that I know more about how it operates, I'm thinking about investing in it. I ponder getting a loan from the bank even though I don't have enough cash on hand, but I later decide that's not the wisest course of action, due to the danger involved in an uncertain situation. I went and told my uncle about Bitcoin. I informed him that this was a new method of generating income. He was first reluctant to invest in it, but I persisted and even made a pledge to accept responsibility for whatever transpired. Life is all about taking risks, he added, so I wasn't worried about losing it all. I simply wanted to give it a shot. He offered me a sizable sum of money to put in Bitcoin while the price was low, but when it skyrocketed, I thought about selling it out so we could profit greatly from it. I've been a millionaire since 2015, and my uncle is too.
Pages:
Jump to: