Pages:
Author

Topic: How Bitcoin is better than other coins? - page 16. (Read 2142 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 12:10:53 AM
Bitcoin better the othe coin because bitcoin have great price and the bitcoin only one coin have most expensive price, you can check all of coin do you have and the only bitcoin have the expensive price and the bitcoin price now up to $12000 bitcoin, just look at the other coin like ethreum where the price is about $1000 and you can seee the other coin like xrp where this coin to cheap and thier price is $1.
Activity: 294
January 30, 2018, 12:04:58 AM
Because bitcoin is the first crypto so it has more advantages than other coins. The reason is the process of mining easier, more expensive selling price, the future is more secure because the volume is more than enough. And bitcoin also gained the trust of various countries. Another coin is just a bitcoin supporter, think about it, i'm pretty sure everyone who uses crypto, certainly have bitcoin even though the number of numbers is smaller than the main coin that the person uses. That is clear evidence that bitcoin remains prioritized as the main one of the other coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
January 29, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
Because maybe the value of each bitcoin is greater than the coin if you converted it the value of the coin to the bitcoin there should be no less than half a btc of the coin. so the value of bitcoin is higher than the coin. The surge of new money entering the market is a testament to the rising popularity of Cryptocurrencies. Aside from Bitcoin and Ethereum, there are more than 1,200 coins and tokens to choose from.
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
January 29, 2018, 11:39:39 PM
Because it is the first cryptocurrency, a lot of people know most about a currency.
Merit: 27
January 29, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
Because bictoin have largest user base, According to recent estimates, there are over 10 million Bitcoin wallets in existence across the world. With this many people invested into the technology and eager to utilize its easy and secure transactions, the value of the bitcoin currency has soared. This large of a user base only adds to its credibility, and has only helped to attract more and more investors and participants. As more people have been captivated by this technology, the demand has surged, causing the price to increase. 90% of people are interested in crypto will invest in bitcoin or just try to get some bitcoin before invest in other coins.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28
January 29, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
People in the world are aware about the crypto currency because of Bitcoin. It is most popular in the world and it has given very good return in the past.It is more reliable and mature coin than other coin.
Activity: 310
Merit: 102
JACS.tech
January 29, 2018, 12:17:57 PM
Despite all its current weaknesses (i.e. Tx fee and time); it's still (and will always be) the number 1 Crypto Currency (the King I would say)
It is the base of all other ALTs, it was (and will always be) the clear example of decentralization for a payment system/coin (to act like money)
Even when someone is discussing its underlying technology 'blockchain' for any other industry, they can't prevent themselves from referring back to Bitcoin!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 12:09:48 PM
I think bitcoin is the original currency and the remaining currencies are just copying way of bitcoin so we all know that original is orignal like
security of bitcoin is more strong then altcoins
users of bitcoin is very high in number then altcoins.
volatility of bitcoin is also more high then altcoins.
that why bitcoin is more better then altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
January 29, 2018, 12:06:11 PM
It is undeniable that bitcoin starts earlier than any other coin and technology matures more than any other coin, and I do not think there is any coin to replace bitcoin. Smiley

There will never be Smiley
Bitcoin is the real bitcoin, bitcoin is not altcoin.
Every cryptocurrencies price are bound to bitcoin as you can see now. Altcoins will dump when bitcoin pump, altcoins will be dumped even further if bitcoin is dumping. Without bitcoin, you will never have altcoins as you do now, no blockchain technology as you know today Wink
Activity: 462
January 29, 2018, 11:57:48 AM
It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

Since bitcoins have one of been the very first cryptocurrency to ever be created, it has been expensive and has a lot of followers and supporters from the community. That in itself is the biggest upper hand bitcoins has over the other coins we have now. Bitcoins is expensive and has a cult following.
Activity: 224
January 29, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
There is no doubt that bitcoin has got the leading position among all other crypto currencies due to high profitability as well as higher popularity gained among the investors and traders.
January 29, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
There is a lot of cryptocurrency where people can exchange goods. But what make bitcoin different form other cryptocurrency?
Most of the cryptocurrency in the trade market are manage by company and ICO and bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is independent which is a free currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 05:27:02 AM
Bitcoin is still far more better and superior than any other coins out there. Not only bitcoin is the first but also bitcoin is the king of crypto eversince. Bitcoin is widely accepted now and the easiest to exchange with fiat. Bitcoins popularity is still better than any other coins out there.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 03:06:05 AM
I think BTC  is the main branch (real world) which other are subcoin to it secondly they exchange other coin to BTC
Activity: 168
January 29, 2018, 02:30:27 AM
It is better than other because bitcoin is the main crypto that you can exchange in any fiat worldwide.
While other coins is just a coin that you have to exchange into bitcoin to be usable.
Activity: 574
January 29, 2018, 02:11:47 AM
It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

Bitcoin exists on the market more than any other cryptocurrency. He is very well protected, thanks to Blockchain.
In addition, throughout this time, Bitcoin is the leader in price.
Activity: 120
Merit: 21
January 29, 2018, 02:05:38 AM
It is undeniable that bitcoin starts earlier than any other coin and technology matures more than any other coin, and I do not think there is any coin to replace bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 196
January 29, 2018, 02:02:47 AM
The psychology of large numbers and the desire to jump into the train, it turns out that altcoins to buy and sell cherished Bitcoin. This is especially noticeable on the market Housewives, you know that seeing on TV or in the newspaper information about the growth of Bitcoin, ordinary people will only buy Bitcoin. Most likely they don't even know about the existence of the Ether or Monero.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
January 28, 2018, 11:53:31 PM
The reason why bitcoin is better than other coin currencies is that bitcoin is a flexible virtual currency and hence bitcoin can dominate the global market easily along with the times.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 28, 2018, 11:31:24 PM
The reason why I prefer to use and to buy bitcoins than other altcoins is because bitcoin is the most popular and the strongest cryptocurrency. Many people became rich because of the bitcoin and I know that I will become rich also because of the bitcoin.  I believe that bitcoin will become more stronger on the following years.
Pages:
Jump to: