Pages:
Author

Topic: How Bitcoin is better than other coins? - page 17. (Read 2142 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 11:27:22 PM
For me, holding a heavy coins is burden compare than holding a card or just an account where there are coins in there. Hence, we can merely say that bitcoin is better than other coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 11:19:46 PM
According to my observations, bitcoin has a higher volatility rate than other cryptocurrencies out there. furthermore, the number of bitcoin users and the security and user-safety features it gives to its owner is more than capable of providing a state-of-the-art cryptocurrency experience.
Activity: 53
January 28, 2018, 11:04:53 PM
How is bitcoin better than other coin ??. bitcoin has been in the kriptocurency world for almost a decade, and bitcoin is the first possible cryptocurency, the bitcoin is better than the other coin
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 11:02:06 PM
It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

There is still a long way to go for bitcoin but I think it's overrated. a value that should not have been attributed to him (although I know that it may cost even more) However, despite having been the first coin and the one that unleashed this crazy world of cryptocurrencies, if btc does not improve its failures it could be superseded by other more attractive cryptos and with great potential.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
January 28, 2018, 07:17:01 PM
I can not think of anything realistically by taking bitcoin from his throne. The main reason for having first mover advantage and I would argue that any bitcoin's problem in terms of cost and block size can be solved in debate and which makes other coins unsuitable for that. Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
January 27, 2018, 03:36:00 PM
It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

The performance of each cryptos determine it's position. So as per the price rate bitcoin is the top one.But the current going says that ethereum comes into the top position .

Well, bitcoin as a pioneer of cryptocurrency plays an important role so that bitcoin is at the top. Bitcoin gives a change to the financial world by using technological developments. This new knowledge that makes bitcoin known to the public and over time has high public trust. So, although many new altcoin with various developments, bitcoin will remain at the top.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
Bitcoin is better in a way that it all started everything in the crypto world and its value is still growing. I don't see any coin beating this cryptocurrency because it has a huge gap with the other coins.
Activity: 19
January 26, 2018, 08:54:58 AM
Just cause it is the highest i price and the most popular.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

The performance of each cryptos determine it's position. So as per the price rate bitcoin is the top one.But the current going says that ethereum comes into the top position .
Activity: 239
January 26, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

Bitcoin is better than other coins or digital crypto currencies because it's the first digital crypto currencies that been more profitable than the other. And bitcoin value have much higher like now bitcoin range to $ 11,000 compare to the other digital crypto currencies that range up to $1,000 so that more people choose to invest in bitcoin. And bitcoin is more popular that have a lot of investors and users because of its more profitable than the other digital crypto currencies.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 05:41:44 PM
Bitcoin is better than other coins. Because Bitcoin is more profitable. If you invest in the ETH. The money is invested in Bitcoin. However, more lava can be found in Bitcoin than ETH. So I support Bitcoin more. Besides, Bitcoin is all Coin's father. So I would say that Bitcoin is better than other coins.
In a simple word all people like money because they need it for all activities of their life and bitcoin is the most popular and favorable crypto currency due to high profitability and other numerous benefits like its convertibility feature as well its highest price is a source of attractrance to the investors, traders and miners etc
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 05:37:16 PM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, is a digital transaction. Compared to other coins, it covers a wide range of investment more people.
I will like to say that bitcoin is real money, as in several places you can use it directly as well as in other countries it can be converted into any other local currencies because it also known as transactional tool and that is the reason that its prices has touched the highest peaks and people  like it more than all other currencies.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 22, 2018, 05:33:42 PM
Bitcoin is better than all coins,bitcoin is first cryptocurrency.bitcoin created the crypto trend.bitcoin is interested by many people,it is very high price and high popular then other coins.
There is no doubt that bitcoin has got the leading position among all other crypto currencies due to high profitability as well as higher popularity gained among the investors and traders and I think that it has gained the position because bitcoin is providing several forums of earnings like trading, mining, signature campaigns etc.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
January 18, 2018, 04:22:31 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, is a digital transaction. Compared to other coins, it covers a wide range of investment more people.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 03:21:36 AM
Bitcoin is already better than most of currently existing currencies.
Let’s take a deeper look and compare it to classic (fiat) currencies.
Volatility:
It may seem, that Bitcoin is too volatile and the price jumps like crazy
Compared to USD, EUR, GBP - Yes
Compared to the currency of Ukraine, Argentina and dozens of other currencies it’s much better
Value:
Bitcoin is deflational
This means, that supply is limited and noone can just print more money
In the USSR there was a day, when the goverment decided to divide the value of it’s official currency by 10. With Bitcoin it’s not possible
Transaction fees:
Western union or other similar services usually take 1–5% for a transfer of money
With the Bitcoin the usual transaction fee is a couple of cents and you can even pay less if you’re not in a hurry
Portability:
As long as you are able to store 256 bits you can have bitcoins
You can write the key at the piece of paper or even remember it
Transferability:
The usual transaction time is negligible (<1s)
But if your transaction is extremely important you need to wait for 6 blocks (6 confirmations) which is usually around 1 hour
Security:
If your bank goes down - you’re screwed
In Bitcoin nothing can go wrong except that you can loose the key
Deniability:
The bank is a single point of failure
If your bank goes down - you’re screwed
Bitcoin has a distributed nature, which makes it extremely resilient to different types of attacks
Divisibility:
You can have/buy/transfer as little as ~0.0000071411 USD (at current price) in Bitcoin.
It’s the smalest unit and it equals to 0.00000001 BTC
Activity: 28
January 14, 2018, 02:56:44 AM
Bitcoin, which has been in crisis for nearly a decade, is the first possible encryption technology, and bitcoin is better than the other.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
January 14, 2018, 01:18:46 AM
There other better coins already out there  but bitcoin was the first to market and the most well know .Also most of the cryptos systems run on it sort of like a gold standard

Yeah I agree, bitcoin is better than other coins because it has its name alreay and been there for a long time , as the  number 1 cryptocurrency . And there are so many coins thats been made but theyre gone in a short period of time while bitcoin stays and growing fast.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 01:06:37 AM
Its because of its very high value and unexpected increasing rate. But i think it wont last long, bitcoin has much high transaction fees than altcoins. so soon it might boost other coins be better than bitcoin
Activity: 205
January 14, 2018, 01:00:56 AM
Bitcoin is better than other coins. Because Bitcoin is more profitable. If you invest in the ETH. The money is invested in Bitcoin. However, more lava can be found in Bitcoin than ETH. So I support Bitcoin more. Besides, Bitcoin is all Coin's father. So I would say that Bitcoin is better than other coins.
Activity: 67
January 14, 2018, 12:55:49 AM
I think right now, there is no reason why bitcoin is better than any other coins but the current market price of bitcoin. There are many disadvantages in bitcoin right now but it doesn't overwhelm the benefits we are getting.
Pages:
Jump to: