Pages:
Author

Topic: How Bitcoin is better than other coins? - page 25. (Read 2142 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 05:10:05 AM
Bitcoin better than others currency Smiley bcz its a mother of crypto currency you have to calculate everything via bitcoin
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
December 27, 2017, 05:06:58 AM
how is bitcoin better than other coin ??. bitcoin has been in the kriptocurency world for almost a decade, and bitcoin is the first possible cryptocurency, the bitcoin is better than the other coin

Simply put, all coin or ICO is called ALTCOIN, and BTC is bitcoin haha, good luck for you, i think bitcoin go to 1 Million Usd, soon
Activity: 3
December 27, 2017, 05:03:37 AM
Despite the high transaction fees, BTC has much more trust and admission from the crypto community among other ALTS.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 04:59:48 AM
Exactly he has nothing better than the others, he is at the pick, it serves as a showcase for everything else

Bitcoin is better than other coin because it has its own uniqueness. It's value is incomparable to any of currencies. It's value is not stable thus it is varying. It either increases or decreases.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 04:54:41 AM
how is bitcoin better than other coin ??. bitcoin has been in the kriptocurency world for almost a decade, and bitcoin is the first possible cryptocurency, the bitcoin is better than the other coin
bitcoin maybe has a slow transfer from wallet to wallet but bitcoin capability and its value are extremely different from others, Most of alt coins are depending on the ICO and the project they are developing and it can be gone or a scam once the team run the funds but bitcoin will never be like that as bitcoin is not depending to anyone and just on mining.
thats true, in spite of that in some cases bitcoin has deficiencies such as the duration of confirmation, the fee that more expensive, but the appeal of bitcoin is bigger than the other coin, maybe one of the factors is bitcoin first has a bigger community it's quite affecting you know ? because bitcoin deployment that also helped from the promotion of their users, so bitcoin is getting famous than other coins,,
Activity: 266
December 27, 2017, 04:31:45 AM
It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

Nowadays the Bitcoin price determines the Whale or Pump, they sell their Bitcoin then the price will go down, then they buy Bitcoin then Bitcoin price will rise this speculation that I heard,
and because of the high transaction level, then many pending transactions so to make the transaction fast processed we have to increase the cost of splitting Block this thing I heard that caused the fee to be high,
and Bitcoin Cash is one way for Bitcoin transactions to be reduced, or rather to distract investors Wink CMIIW
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 27, 2017, 04:25:44 AM
I think its more simple question than other. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies present in the world and all other crypto coins are following bitcoins. In crypto world the more famous coin is only bitcoin and through out the whole world people are trusting on BTC while also trusting on other coins but not as such as BTC while price of BTC is more and more high then other crypto coins.
I think the reason why bitcoin is better than other coins is the growing community of bitcoin and the increasing value of bitcoin day by day, and many people shown interest about it. Although bitcoin is fluctuating sometimes there are still many people who using it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2017, 04:16:44 AM
It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

Believe me , no other cryptocoin will ever take BTC spot . After say all the coins are mined then too BTC will retain its position , majority of the people doesn't even know the word "Cryptocurrency" but they have heard about Bitcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
December 27, 2017, 04:14:28 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is not better than other coins. Look at Dash, Bitcoin cash, IOTA,... Both of them have quick payment speed, low fee,... But they can't overtake Bitcoin. I think that this is due to the people have trusted Bitcoin too much. It has become a kinds of asset likes Gold or Diamond

i agree. bitcoin is not better that any other coins out there due to the fact that bitcoin has many known problems and issue's like scalability , high transaction fee, lower speed networks , lack of privacy or anonimity ,etc.. however majority of people are still blinded by the light and they still think that bitcoin is the best coin above them all because bitcoin can gave them an income and profit by just doing some task or work inside and outside the forum.
Activity: 92
December 27, 2017, 04:08:42 AM
Bitcoin was introduced first of all cryptocurrency.Bit coin is much more popular than all crypto currency.Its growth is very fast. Bit coin can be used in many places.Most people are investing in bit coin and making profits.so bit coin better than other coins
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
December 27, 2017, 04:02:43 AM

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

It is simple out of all digital currencies the bitcoin has the highest amd very expensive values. And there are many advantages of bitcoin that the other coins haven't it. Lile the bitcoin is known in online shop like in amazon bitcoin is accepting and out of all there are many companies who accepr only bitcoin and not the other alternative coins. And you can earn it amd have a profit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 27, 2017, 03:55:25 AM
I think its more simple question than other. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies present in the world and all other crypto coins are following bitcoins. In crypto world the more famous coin is only bitcoin and through out the whole world people are trusting on BTC while also trusting on other coins but not as such as BTC while price of BTC is more and more high then other crypto coins.

Bitcoin it's better than other coins in many cases like right now bitcoin is popular in many country, its value is higher the other cryptocurrency even its so expensive. Also bitcoin is the first created and mostly used cryptocurrency because it is profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
December 27, 2017, 03:53:11 AM
you are asking the wrong questions!

instead the correct question should be why are the other coins worse than bitcoin. out of a thousand or so altcoins, at least 90% of them are completely useless. they don't add anything to the world, they don't act as a currency, they have so many bugs, they have bad scaling issues that are sometimes insolvable!
the remaining 10% comes close but not quite.
Activity: 16
December 27, 2017, 03:50:33 AM
Bitcoin is at its highest and the price and demand for it simply makes it the best coin out there.
Activity: 8
December 27, 2017, 03:46:36 AM
how bitcoin is better than other coins? well probably because of its conviniency in other terms like purchasing load for cellphone paying bills and etc, its doesnt requires so much effort to pay .. you can pay ur debts just by sitting and clicking ur phone. anywhere you are
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2017, 03:39:01 AM
bitcoin maybe has a slow transfer from wallet to wallet but bitcoin capability and its value are extremely different from others, Most of alt coins are depending on the ICO and the project they are developing and it can be gone or a scam once the team run the funds but bitcoin will never be like that as bitcoin is not depending to anyone and just on mining.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 03:34:33 AM
I think bitcoin will be taken as position of it, because slow slow slow and service very high! I like DASH , ETH,.. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 03:31:22 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is not better than other coins. Look at Dash, Bitcoin cash, IOTA,... Both of them have quick payment speed, low fee,... But they can't overtake Bitcoin. I think that this is due to the people have trusted Bitcoin too much. It has become a kinds of asset likes Gold or Diamond
Activity: 294
December 27, 2017, 01:27:14 AM

POPULARITY
a cryptocurrency will only be effective if there is a community behind it that is willing to support it all the way.
this is the edge of bitcoin over other coin.
people trust it more than others and this translate to higher demand.
higher demand will only mean higher price.
Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 27, 2017, 01:19:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: