Pages:
Author

Topic: How Bitcoin is better than other coins? - page 22. (Read 2142 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
December 27, 2017, 05:35:02 PM
I think bitcoin is better than other coins just because of the value of the price, in fact there are many other coins that when viewed from the network it is better than bitcoin,
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 27, 2017, 05:19:04 PM
It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

Bitcoin has its own advantage. It is the first cryptocurrency to be made. Other coins were from based on bitcoin. The transactions are indeed slow with higher fee but it will be solved. Just waiting for the lightening network to be implemented. We might see some drastic change. And bitcoin also has a strong community which is holding the coin in number one spot.
No, bitcoin cash won't take over bitcoin.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
December 27, 2017, 03:59:02 PM
To me , bitcoin can be said to better because it is the first and people have recognized it and it is used for most transaction which most coins are not used for.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dream of the Great
December 27, 2017, 03:06:49 PM
There are so many good coins including Ether. Therefore, to say that bitcoin will remain the number one can not. But it is possible that it will be made the central currency and then its vryatli something will bypass.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2017, 03:01:19 PM
At present bitcoin is in the lead in the cryptocurrencies market by 45%. The reasons which prove bitcoin to be better than other altcoins is:
Bitcoin has a much larger user base, development team and mining operation behind it.
Far more liquid with much larger volume than other coins.
Has a limited supply of 21 million coins.
It is much more accessible than other coins.
In the past bitcoin was more of a bubble ready to burst but now it has proven its potential which other altcoins have failed to do so far.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 02:33:42 PM
What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency, this fact makes it attractive for investors. Bitcoin Sash is just an altcoin and it is not a competitor to bitcoin.
Well it is true that no currency can ever compete bitcoin because bitcoin is having a lot of features and it will not stop growing at all. For me bitcoin is best currency at first because of bitcoin price and demand which is now very high and impressive. The second thing that is very good about bitcoin is that it is giving people chance to make future and increase monthly package without any extra cutting and saving.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 01:04:37 PM
Bitcoin still better than other coins because it's like Bitcoin is the King of all coin cryptocurrency. Bitcoin have an fluctuating price every now and then, but that's what crypto life is.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 01:00:30 PM
Ofc btc is better than other coins just because of his value, but don't get me wrong btc is one of the oldest coins and some of the new coins are going up very quick. At the moment I'm not suspicious which one is better.
Activity: 191
December 27, 2017, 12:54:32 PM
Bitcoin is so good with other coins, it is the trust of the investor and there is no fear of loss. While other coins get more fluctuations, people consider Bitcoin as good.
No doubt bitcoin is so good but I think there is a little bit of mistake in your opinion. Because I do not think that there is no fear of loss in investing in bitcoin. As per I know that bitcoin price increases and decreases like roller-coaster ride. So when the price of bitcoin will goes down than the investor of bitcoin will face a problem.
That's it.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
December 27, 2017, 12:46:06 PM
Bitcoin must certainly be better and stronger than other coins. It is high in price. Its profit is much more so its popularity is much more. It is the only reliable online crypto currency in the world. Bitcoin is increasing day by day, which can cause people to become rich quick. So Bitcoin is much better than other coins.
Activity: 191
December 27, 2017, 12:40:37 PM
Bitcoin is better than other coins in many ways. First of all it's price is more valuable than other coins.
2ndly most of the people of the world chooses bitcoin as it's price is increasing rapidly DAY-TO-DAY.
3rdly bitcoin is very trusted crypto currency.
Thus bitcoin is better than other crypto coins and it will remain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 27, 2017, 12:36:13 PM
For me, bitcoin is better than other coins because it is the first digital currency that is centralized. Also, bitcoin is the most expensive cryptocurrency of all. Even bitcoin has an unstable price most of the time bitcoin’s amount is rapidly increasing that you can gain a lot of money. Bitcoin is better than other coins because of the ability that you can use it; some online shop accepts bitcoin as a payment and even a establishments.  Smiley
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 12:28:09 PM
how is bitcoin better than other coin ??. bitcoin has been in the kriptocurency world for almost a decade, and bitcoin is the first possible cryptocurency, the bitcoin is better than the other coin
The reason why bitcoin is better than other cryptocurrency is it is the first cryptocurrency that has a high value on online market and trading sites. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency and I think one of the reason why it is better than other cryptocurrency is you ca  used it in all kind of transactions.
Activity: 54
December 27, 2017, 12:26:48 PM
Bitcoin is so good with other coins, it is the trust of the investor and there is no fear of loss. While other coins get more fluctuations, people consider Bitcoin as good.
Activity: 38
December 27, 2017, 12:18:50 PM
bitcoin is gaining legal status around the world, and even legislations are being passed to that effect. Japan already accepted bitcoin fully, as legal tender, while legislation is being discussed in India, South Korea, Australia, Russia and several other countries. . It now seems like every other day there is a headline news story about bitcoin, which is useful for an investment tool. Media attention generates demand, driving up the value of an asset. Among Other Cryptocurrency vs bitcoin, bitcoin is simply a lot more in the public eye.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 27, 2017, 12:15:28 PM
Bitcoin is the king only because of its price. Altcoin are already a way better. Bitcoin doesn't support smart contracts like Ethereum, it is also slower than altcoins, has big transaction fees and requires powerful hardware for mining.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 27, 2017, 12:15:05 PM
in the very first bitcoin is always on top. aside that bitcoin is the mother of all coins. bitcoin is a very successful coin of all and no matter what happen we hope that bitcoin will rise in the all.

As Bitcoin is the base of all coin since it was the first coin that changed and become a disruptive technology . This has being a real case due to which it has become a pioneer coin and people would like to have it since its demand and price keep rising making it the most profitable coin every year.
Activity: 140
December 27, 2017, 12:11:31 PM
Bitcoin can change our lifeway and help our financial bcos btc give us a bigger profit so btc is different than other coin
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 12:05:34 PM
 in the very first bitcoin is always on top. aside that bitcoin is the mother of all coins. bitcoin is a very successful coin of all and no matter what happen we hope that bitcoin will rise in the all.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 27, 2017, 11:50:17 AM
Until now, bitcoin is the best coin I think at the moment, with increasing price developments every time makes bitcoin one of the coins that have good prospects. I use bitcoin as an investment and currency. Personally I mostly use bitcoin as an investment, I see this as a good opportunity so I want to take advantage of every opportunity that exists.
Pages:
Jump to: