Pages:
Author

Topic: how can bitcoin help the community? - page 29. (Read 14430 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 09:28:00 AM
Bitcoin is very helpful because we communicate with each other. And it also helps the other country and grows in their economies. And because of the bitcoin, It helps many Like me and us, we earn money just beacause of bitcoin. Especially those who are unemployed and just want to earn money
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 09:54:23 AM
In the past, i can't trade with people in US and Canada because i don't have paypal and even with the tough rules in the term users of paypal , i could be banned if receiving too much money. But now the solution already showed up. Bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
December 20, 2017, 09:42:50 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Well Bitcoin can help a person in terms of providing financial assistance to us, and I think Bitcoin can help us even though we are not yet credible enough to be profitable Bitcoin gives us a chance to work with, if every person experiencing this kind of potential of course it will be a great community to live on.
in many cases bitcoin does provide a great deal of help and benefit to many users, the benefit of which is in the form of finance which is getting better because they benefit greatly from various forms of investing in bitcoin,  from that advantage bitcoin helps many people around the world and it affects the economy of a community or a country,,
Bitcoin really helps the community a lot, the purchasing power of the people has been increasing a lot. Yes, since bitcoin really helps every people that are investing here, that they become rich, those people are  helping the community as well. That is why I really believe that bitcoin will really a big help for every country.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 09:30:42 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

I think bitcoins can help the community by meams of lessening the unemployment rate because that causes a lot of crime rate also because all those people who doesn't have jobs need money and in order to do that they need to commit bad things. But having bitcoins and this forum makes them or gives them an opportunity to earn a decent money without doing illegal things so poverty aill alsp be lessen so that is gppd for the economy i think.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 20, 2017, 09:23:44 AM
i think its already help other countries by their virtual transactions.we all know that using bitcoins transactions make it easy and fast reliable.so for me bitcoin already help our communities.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 20, 2017, 09:09:53 AM

Well Bitcoin can help a person in terms of providing financial assistance to us, and I think Bitcoin can help us even though we are not yet credible enough to be profitable Bitcoin gives us a chance to work with, if every person experiencing this kind of potential of course it will be a great community to live on.
in many cases bitcoin does provide a great deal of help and benefit to many users, the benefit of which is in the form of finance which is getting better because they benefit greatly from various forms of investing in bitcoin,  from that advantage bitcoin helps many people around the world and it affects the economy of a community or a country,,
Activity: 307
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 20, 2017, 08:50:36 AM

Activity: 49
December 20, 2017, 08:11:19 AM
In fact I think that, bitcoin really very helpful especially for people who live in the third world like OP mention. Bitcoin provides an opportunity for anyone to take advantage from internet well and as a tool to improve the condition economy.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 06:50:17 AM
Bitcoin is a big help in the community. since it is a digital currency that helps as an extra income for everyone. having digital currency works for everyone. it will become a big help for people who are jobless which helps in reducing it in every country. interaction of other people with other people through bitcoin but it also have negative effects when it comes to the tax of one country. since bitcoin does not have any tax given to the government.
Activity: 51
December 20, 2017, 06:18:11 AM
The presence of bitcoin makes a lot of people happy, emerging new rich people who make them popular, I'm sure that now more and more people hope to be earn forever from bitcoin.
But all people get money from Bitcoin and there is no concern about losers in Bitcoin which could lose everything and kill themself in hopeless?
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 18, 2017, 04:12:56 PM

its a big helpful to all country and community....it well be a most famous to all jobless and can help way to financial,bitcoin is be well known to get easy money just fucos and joining signature campaign to access and earn....
Yeah in every country a lot of people are would ring for good job and bitcoin is helping then a lot so it is providing them opportunities and chances to earn money and make profit. It is good and bitcoin is making profit for people with investing at international level and demand. Bitcoin is giving us the opportunity to earn high amount of money from it, bitcoin is helping a lot of people in a way that it is promising for profit and it is being wide so investing will cause high profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 18, 2017, 07:44:02 AM
Bitcoin is very helpful because we communicate with each other. And it also helps the other country and grows in their economies. And because of the bitcoin, It helps many Like me and us, we earn money just beacause of bitcoin. Especially those who are unemployed and just want to earn money.
As we know that bitcoin is proven for being a big help in
every people who are working for it and for those people like me who are living in a community with no permanent job then the bitcoin is the answer for our financial needs.
Bitcoin is one of the best currency in the world, it help people in every way. Bitcoin modernize people of a state in a very particular way and also improves the economy of people. The modernization means the communication means also improves too much and in the process bitcoin provide opportunities to all the people on a basic platform and help in reduce unemployment up to a great extent.
Activity: 238
December 17, 2017, 11:59:07 PM

its a big helpful to all country and community....it well be a most famous to all jobless and can help way to financial,bitcoin is be well known to get easy money just fucos and joining signature campaign to access and earn....
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 17, 2017, 11:32:48 PM
It can help by way of financial needs. In every community which their's a lot of people access bitcoin and they earn bitcoin by way of accessing it will converted into cash money and in that way they can buy their needs such foods and any valuable things. If bitcoin will continue of being popular in terms of financial needs maybe somedy their's no longer people belong to poverty level.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 11:04:14 PM
Bitcoin has help us in many ways and these are:
1) It reduces the unemployed people and they became self-employed because of bitcoin and due to the high profit bitcoin has help millions of people all over the world
2) It helps us interact with other countries that leads us to culture-understanding and respect to diversity
3) It helps us with our own personal development to know what is time and money management.
Activity: 25
December 17, 2017, 10:26:43 PM
I think bitcoin can help the society but it can only help those people that have a internet conection. Because without internet conection bitcoin cannot be access by the people. It can help those people who doesn't have a permanent work and has internet connection. Bitcoin can help them/us to earn money to be able to support our selves. Bitcoin can only help those people who wants to learn about it and to work for it. This is my opinion how the bitcoin can help the community. Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 03:55:47 AM
The presence of bitcoin makes a lot of people happy, emerging new rich people who make them popular, I'm sure that now more and more people hope to be earn forever from bitcoin.
Activity: 560
December 17, 2017, 03:24:15 AM
Bitcoin can help the community by earning and gaining profit n here. We all know that once we really engage in bitcoin and join campaigns we can earn out of it. Through our earnings we can help sustain the needs of our family specially for the future needs of our family. By just staying at home somebody will earn they just need to have internet connection to access btc, likewise to the unemployed they are given a chance to earn for a living , they just need to exert extra effort doing bitcoin and understand fully what this cryto world really means and brings to the users.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
December 17, 2017, 02:57:05 AM
The presence of bitcoin makes a lot of people and communities helped, they can make money and help improve their family's economy, albeit on a small scale but it is very helpful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
December 17, 2017, 02:14:43 AM
Bitcoin now is in the highest level in the market, bitcoin help the community through giving a job those people who has not job.But not all the people in the community can get this kind of job.
It is true that not all people in a community can have a job with bitcoin especially those who doesn't have enough technology to access it, talking about the internet. But to those people who can access bitcoin are earning enough money to sustain their needs which is good for those who are having a hard time to find a job. If these countries utilizes the use of bitcoin the community will be benefited the most.
Pages:
Jump to: