Pages:
Author

Topic: how can bitcoin help the community? - page 24. (Read 14430 times)

Activity: 648
Merit: 502
January 07, 2018, 03:53:39 PM
Bitcoin has the capacity to transforme any country economy and bring lasting development in any country most especially the 3rd world country where the is high rate of underdevelopment. But this can be done when the countries get fully involves in bitcoin by legalizing bitcoin and encourage the use of bitcoin in they society. And also drive a means of proper taxation of bitcoin and utilizing it well.

This is a good point but as we can all see, some countries are even rejecting the use of cryptocurrencies, so I highly doubt that they will change s=the system to decentralization. There will be a lot of issues and fights that will come when they do that especially because they don't want to throw away the power of being centralized. Corruption at its best.

Bitcoin now is in the highest level in the market, bitcoin help the community through giving a job those people who has not job.But not all the people in the community can get this kind of job.

I think we are considering it as a job because this is still the early adoption and some of us are the early birds that really have a great take off now, but this wont go forever, there will come a time where the price will be stable and ICO's will be at its limit, and investing on them are not profitable anymore. Were lucky to have in this forum, in this page and in this age and era.

Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
This forum is one of the benefits that we got from bitcoin! We are earning big amount of money because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is really important because it gives many benefits to many people like us.

Very true, because the forum itself is the community, especially in the early times because we have so many talented people here back then ( as I observe in the previous posts). Im hoping that this community will remain strong.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
January 07, 2018, 11:15:00 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
Bitcoin is giving a big help in our community because this work is not just a easy we should seriuos it work if we do that we can recieve a money and bitcoin is a honest work in here in online.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
I think Bitcoin helps the community grow so much because its value makes many people rich. But with the poor, I think they have no chance to access technology so I think it is very difficult to reach third world countries.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
January 07, 2018, 01:06:30 PM
Bitcoin can help a communiy through giving the people within a communit an opportunity which can help them in earning large amount of profit. As their number grow, the influence will surely spead widely to and will result to the economy good things. As they become more wealthy, they will surely use up the money which will go to the government through the extra payments.
Activity: 209
January 07, 2018, 01:03:34 PM
Bitcoin will surely play a vital role on a 3rd world country's economy. When it comes to finances, bitcoin will surely contribute a lot to a certain nation specially when bitcoin is being tolerated within the country. It may cause it bad somehow still but as long as it being used properly by the citizens, nothing bad will happen and the country will surely benefit on bitcoin's wealth.
Activity: 392
January 07, 2018, 12:49:36 PM
Bitcoin is a big help in every Country's Community. Because it gives every person a chance to earn money. it has no age restrictions or you don't need to be a degree holder to enter Bitcoin. it can solve many issues in a country just like poverty and jobless society. even you don't have the capability to find a decent Job, Bitcoin is the answer.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
January 07, 2018, 12:04:43 PM
I'm confident that Bitcoin is helping the community fairly.Because the unemployed people work through their work.And the students have the opportunity to run their own expenses.In all,working on Bitcoin,earning money and making economic progress.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
Bitcoin gives chance for people to make money. Above amything this gives people something to spend for their needs. That itself is already a big help to any person in a community if they would just give time to understand and study btc. Its a lot of opportunities that btc provides.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 10:16:43 AM
To those country that have an access to the internet, may be helped by bitcoin. Their transactions will be faster than before and can help others to have a job online at home only. It will be the strategy of others on how they will value bitcoin so that they will achieve and earn what they need
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
January 06, 2018, 08:06:19 AM
Bitcoin is a big helpful in community because its a big chance to earn money even only you are inside your house, like me i am just a people who don't have a work and bitcoin helps me to have salary and even my neighbors they don't have work but they do bitcoin and bitcoin helps their lives to gain money.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 06, 2018, 07:45:33 AM
Bitcoin helps the community by giving such enough offer of salary or profit for those who access and as a member or a registered bitcoiner.
Bitcoin is certainly helping the community in so many ways. Those people that prefer to receive their salary through bitcoin does have the advantage of making bitcoin as payment method and people on that community will be happy on sharing their experiences on how "fast" bitcoin transactions are "only" if you'll pay the right fee and you'll be in priority.
Activity: 108
January 06, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
Bitcoin really really helps anyone and also for the community, because it really gives an opportunity to earn an income and maybe also improve their way of life. As long as you are internet connection and by just staying at home you have a chance to get. Help also for those who are unemployed and the opportunity to hire people to earn additional income by joining BTC. There is a good chance that certain communities will improve because of BTC, and as long as people have the courage and encourage themselves to improve their way of life and get something for their families.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
January 06, 2018, 07:08:10 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is helping the community by giving an extra money or source of income. When a person buys some things how are earning money with the help of bitcoin, bitcoin is helping the community because if you purchase some stuff, you will pay some added tax on it, on that why you are supporting that state and your city.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
January 06, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
Yes , it is very helpful to community specially to students who earns and uses bitcoin as financial source to support their studies like me. Aside from students this also helps to house-based persons , like disabled person, mothers who wants to part time and earn and those who lacks of degree and have trouble applying a job. This helps the community citizens and give opportunities to all who has it.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
January 06, 2018, 06:21:08 AM
Actually its already helping the community, making people financially capable and making ordinary people have an income they haven't imagine they can. In countries where finding job is difficult, bitcoin is surely given people opportunity.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 06:17:05 AM

Bitcoin can help the people in those countries especially the ones that do not have a stable job by giving them the chance and opportunity to earn for a living online. It can serve as an aid for unemployment and an alternative way of having a regular income just by staying at home.

Yeah I agree with you, bitcoin could help to those people who can't work because of their condition like PDWs but even if he/she has disabilities they could work even they are at home.
Activity: 373
January 06, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
Bitcoin is online cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is investment side and trading platform. It's source of income by trading. If you trade and holding BTC. They would just spend the time to understand and study about BTC.
Yes I agree on you. Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency that able to help many people to gain much of it. Bitcoin helps the economy through giving people such a good opportunity to work with bitcoin. Bitcoin helps the economy to lessen the poverty in this country. Holding bitcoin is such a good way because holding it can gain you a huge amount of money that can help support financially.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
January 06, 2018, 05:39:45 AM

Bitcoin can help the community only if the community will adopt the concept of bitcoin just simple as that isn't?
Because if they won't accept it, they won't get and experience the benefits and it can give to anyone the financial freedom and more.
Activity: 714
January 06, 2018, 05:36:22 AM

Re: how can bitcoin help the community?
bitcoin helps the economy  by providing jobs to unemployed people because some person cant possibly work due to their standards in life like for example they are verry poor and as a result they cant go to school and continue college and we all know that jobs requires a diploma or college records as thier primary requirement to be able to qualified for the job position but not now because more people has now been given a career because of bitcoin and they can now possibly work and earn online.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 05:30:01 AM
Bitcoin is online cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is investment side and trading platform. It's source of income by trading. If you trade and holding BTC. They would just spend the time to understand and study about BTC.
There are lot of opportunities in Bitcoin when you are in the third world country you  can join campaign and even join mining but mining need much capitalization, first things to do is to join  campaign because it has no capitalization it just your time and internet connection but since we have a lot free internet connection you can do it free. When you have enough token you can start do trading .
Yes i agree on that bitcoin really help the community by giving an opportunity to those who havent have a permanent work it is really the alternative  way to gain a huge amount on this present time .If that was the case the indigent people will really slowly getting fewer each day and the government can have more budget in the other problem asside from food and shelter because the economy is really rising through the help of the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: