Pages:
Author

Topic: how can bitcoin help the community? - page 42. (Read 14428 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 04:29:30 AM
It helps the community specially in third world country earn money and the money you earn is quite high. It also helps in country with hyperinflation just like in venezuela because their currency is useless right now that is why it is better for them to use bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 17, 2017, 04:07:45 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Even bitcoin has a volatile value it helps a lot to the community to give earnings to all people who is willing to learn and to have earnings with bitcoin.Bitcoin really helps many people who has no income to have earnings.In our place students parents have no work even has job do it as an extra income..In our community now bitcoin is giving them earnings and profit.They use to be very busy now bitcoining for income.Especially now bitcoin is very expensive.
If people wants to make money faster bitcoin is the best ways and it gives more income as compare to the regular job and regular also requires hard work and daily working but it gives you money while you are sitting at home and this is the good thing that bitcoin is for smart people who know how to manage their time and bitcoin can help in any filed that lags In community.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 05:47:07 PM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
I guess we all know that bitcoin is a big priviledge to those who will get an interest to learn what it is. And bitcoin will only be helpfull if the community will accept as a whole and discover it by themselves. But if they close their ears and still be blind unto it, it will never be happen that bitcoin is a big help for them.

Bitcoin is a really big help for the people in the community because it gives them opportunity to earn money without going out to their house because they can work in bitcoin in their house only. If they are open minded then they will get interested in bitcoin and bitcoin might change their life and lifestyle where they will have a better taste of everything.

Bitcoin is a solution in every people in the community that their problem is money. Because it give opportunity to save and earned with it . You can do it in your house and any where any time. Is not been to late to enter or register in this kind of things it might change their life without knowing it is a big opportunity to us to be part of it. And I thanks bitcoin.
I think that it will be more good in future when the bitcoin users will increase more. i think that we are currency not in position to get the benefit of bitcoin that bitcoin already have,  because bitcoin users are currency very low and the shopkeeper and other traders are not ready to accept bitcoin, but hopefully that when the users of bitcoin will increase the shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin in their shops.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 04:42:37 PM
Bitcoin can help the community by giving everyone a fair chance at having a say. When you hold bitcoins you hold value on a global network and that means a lot.
October 15, 2017, 03:35:13 PM

I don't know any answers to your questions but i think bitcoin can help the community because people give and take bitcoin as a result better friendship between them. And they communicate. So I think bitcoin can help the community.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
October 15, 2017, 02:44:12 PM
The most helpful was and will probably be on the Internet where it was created, and its power and capabilities are only here to find a place and ways to grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 15, 2017, 02:40:51 PM
I guess we all know that bitcoin is a big priviledge to those who will get an interest to learn what it is. And bitcoin will only be helpfull if the community will accept as a whole and discover it by themselves. But if they close their ears and still be blind unto it, it will never be happen that bitcoin is a big help for them.

Bitcoin is a really big help for the people in the community because it gives them opportunity to earn money without going out to their house because they can work in bitcoin in their house only. If they are open minded then they will get interested in bitcoin and bitcoin might change their life and lifestyle where they will have a better taste of everything.

Bitcoin is a solution in every people in the community that their problem is money. Because it give opportunity to save and earned with it . You can do it in your house and any where any time. Is not been to late to enter or register in this kind of things it might change their life without knowing it is a big opportunity to us to be part of it. And I thanks bitcoin.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 11:42:27 AM

All people in the world rl don't know what bitcoin really is and most of this people underestimating the value of what can bitcoin do, for me bitcoi has great impact to those people who bay need money, extra income in their daily needs, it also helps to communicate to other people in the world, building connection and family, if we can simply share how bitcoin really works, it can be one of the best stuff that can save entire economy to financial stability. So start sharing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
October 14, 2017, 11:35:34 AM
It seems to me that bitcoin not only helps to have extra income. Bitcoin unites people around the world. Community is many people United by one goal. Together we can do a lot. It is very important not to miss this chance. In the entire history of humanity did not have such opportunities. I'm sorry that most people do not realize this and only want money .
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
October 14, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

it can help the community to get easy access about business by just using internet
most of the people  now are accessing internet in their houses
it will make their life easy
Activity: 882
October 14, 2017, 06:54:27 AM
Bitcoin can help a community by giving them the chance to earn money. Especially those people who are unemployed.
This is the one popular way through which bitcoin is helping society in developing economically. Many people who have big degrees but still unemployed especially those of developing countries, are very happy to work with bitcoin since bitcoin is letting them make money more than a market can offer them. Bitcoin has helped community by providing jobs to all those who are willing to do hard work.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 01:35:49 PM
Bitcoin helps those who do not have a stable job,they can have a good opporunity to earn for a living online.
Unemployed can also earn reguler income by staying at home. Internet the best powerfull way to get bitcoin earning.
Activity: 896
October 13, 2017, 12:43:56 PM
Because bitcoins are easier to use for anything than regular money, we can help communities around the world with bitcoin payments because bitcoins cost cheaper and faster.
Activity: 504
October 13, 2017, 10:45:54 AM
Bitcoin can help a community by giving them the chance to earn money. Especially those people who are unemployed.
Activity: 280
October 13, 2017, 10:44:43 AM
if we continue to use bitcoin there is a possibility to help our community because bitcoin is a great help to improve our countrymen who are poor so if we continue to enjoy and use bitcoin we will improve our lives that I can hardly know is correct ...
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 13, 2017, 10:10:48 AM
Poverty and the so called third world country will not be saved by bitcoin or any other currency. Actions and steps must be done by the government first. However for some individuals who are working on bitcoin or earning bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, i believe it is a big help for them in solving some financial problem and sustain daily needs. I know a lot who are making a real living with cryptos.
in this case bitcoin is promising for the community. because bitcoin has proven that the income already given is quite high, and following the bitcoin is very beneficial, for the community also can be assisted in the needs of economic life.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
October 13, 2017, 09:13:00 AM
I do believe that bitcoin could help a community. Bitcoin could serve as their job especially on those unemployed person. By that process it can be a help to rise up the economy of one's country.
Of course, bitcoin can help the community not only by giving them an opportunity to earn money in their own ways but also an investment and get secure their future. It allows people to choose whether they like to place their income and take control over their own money. Bitcoin is open to everyone that willing to learn and earn money anywhere as long as it have internet connection that they can access their account. It gives an important thing to people and that is bitcoin knowledge with that it could help their community by sharing what they know and teach them how to earn money through bitcoin and together they can improved their community.
October 13, 2017, 08:55:41 AM

Even bitcoin has a volatile value it helps a lot to the community to give earnings to all people who is willing to learn and to have earnings with bitcoin.Bitcoin really helps many people who has no income to have earnings.In our place students parents have no work even has job do it as an extra income..In our community now bitcoin is giving them earnings and profit.They use to be very busy now bitcoining for income.Especially now bitcoin is very expensive.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 08:41:15 AM
Safe transfers and confidence in your security. That's it, bro!
Activity: 249
October 13, 2017, 08:38:30 AM
Yes youre really correct. For us as belong to the 3rd world country bitcoin will really help each and every individual especially in financial aspect.
Pages:
Jump to: