Pages:
Author

Topic: How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic? ✅ - page 12. (Read 3273 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
In a number of ways, Bitcoin offers significant improvement in the economy of a country and the world at large. Bitcoin in its wake offers job opportunities to people especially the miners and day-traders. In the long run, money is generated to the country of residence of these Bitcoin users.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency that has been on a tear of late, is not only an attractive investment, but it has been also a potential solution to easing a strained global financial system. Like Bitcoin's market capitalization overtook Deutsche Bank just as of a week.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Bitcoin greatly helps the world economy because bitcoin provides an opportunity for unemployed people to work with bitcoin and they can also earn money through bitcoin very easily and bitcoin also breaks down the amount
unemployed people in every country so in my opinion bitcoin really helps the world economy
Activity: 122
Well ... it's not entirely clear what to save, but to bring something good ... it's quite possible. At a minimum, bitcoin can coordinate the global financial system by making it completely decentralized. In my opinion, this can greatly change the world for the better. However, who am I to be sure of this?
Activity: 14
As bitcoin struggles to gain mass appeal, advocates of the digital currency are turning to a new audience to promote adoption: the global unbanked.More than 2 billion adults lack access to financial services such as a bank accounts and credit cards to save and borrow funds, according to the World Bank, with the majority residing in rural areas and typically living below $5 a day.That's the reason why bitcoin help the world's unbanked.
Activity: 13
Bitcoin eliminates the need for banking intermediaries, significantly lowering transaction costs and could liberate poverty stricken economies around the globe by providing access to capital to the one-third of humanity that is excluded from the financial world. However, some of the most transformational innovations of Bitcoin have been exploited by bad actors. These nefarious players give Bitcoin a negative reputation. This reputation leads to perception and perception becomes reality, especially in the nation’s capital and among regulators.
Activity: 35
Cryptocurrencies have led to the emergence of new markets. Currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have opened gates for a new kind of market which unlike present money market is controlled by no one. Cyberspace will rise up as the managing body that will handle and maintain such disruptive markets. The near zero transaction cost (along with other characteristics) has made these currencies even superior to the traditional money we are accustomed to using. What can be surely stated is that it is just the beginning and the number of possibilities is endless.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Bitcoin has a great blockchain technology, which helps you to spend much more less transaction fees and other things by sending money to each other.
So maybe bitcoin has a great future exactly here and it can help economic in such way Smiley
Activity: 234
I think that there are a lot of ways of helping the entire world's economic, and you do not need to be a smart guy for realizing that. just take in consideration in all the ways that governments could be making profits out of the transactions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 86
Community Manager
Bitcoin can help the economic world in many different ways. But above all it is made of a coin commonly used and comfortable to buy anything
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I think that this is the responsibility of world leaders and economists, because if I would rule the Bitcoin system, I will fail in few days, lol. It takes so big amount of knowledge and skill.
Why would you rule if you know that you'll fail?

Remittances, transfers offshore are impacting the economy by having more money in the market and this is making the entire country's economy healthier.

High volatility and increased profitability provided by many crypto-currency assets will help attract more attention from financial institutions and legislators around the world.
Most are scared with high volatility of bitcoin but if they will try to understand this, they'll gain financial freedom.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In its report, the G30 outlined four key principles that stimulate economic growth in the world. Expert analysis clearly demonstrates that all four principles are fully consistent with the development of blockchain technology and its broad integration in both the public and private sectors. High volatility and increased profitability provided by many crypto-currency assets will help attract more attention from financial institutions and legislators around the world.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Bitcoin as one of the agents of globalization and global economic integration has helped many countries economy one by integrating the world economic system into one global place, and also by making sure that doing business across borders can be smooth and easy and fast. Bitcoin has helped to provide the world it first universal currency in a digital format with less cost of operations.
Activity: 33
The answers to this question can be varied, but decisions, at the moment of the irruption of a decentralized economy are taken by users who trust with these cryptocurrencies, as can happen with the help of Blockchain and Bitcoin. It will no longer be possible to print Dollars, without an endorsement of a work product.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
in a way its redefining the centralized banking system. since banks affect and impact the economy so much bitcoin is making a real change
Activity: 294
I think that this is the responsibility of world leaders and economists, because if I would rule the Bitcoin system, I will fail in few days, lol. It takes so big amount of knowledge and skill.
Activity: 72
If bitcoin is recognized as a world currency, then the world economy will become more transparent and fair, and each country will have to create something new to become richer and no one can simply print money. Bitcoin can say accelerates the evolution of mankind.
Activity: 129
Just think about all that scenarios in where bitcoin would be helping all the people in there to make fast and cheap transactions, in where you should not be carrying out with a wallet anymore (a physical one) and you will be able to pay with a QR code.
Activity: 4
It can help in a number of ways as government will get more taxes. That money can used for welfare of people who are weak and poor.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Some people are asking, "How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic?"

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

I believe it can make international payments much easier than they're today. Also fees would be much lower. Anyone can access bitcoin wallet, that i also a game changer
Pages:
Jump to: