Pages:
Author

Topic: How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic? ✅ - page 15. (Read 3273 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
One of the pressing problems of the world economy is the slowdown in economic growth. Blockchain technology and its aggressive popularization through the rapid growth of prices for cryptocurrencies can help the world financial system to solve its main problem, which is the lack of long-term financing and ensure the subsequent global economic growth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, bitcoin can help the world's economy but in the little scale that some society decrease their poverty rate because they are gaining some amount of money that they can use and this individual is like me, student, a jobless person, and unemployed people. But regarding all over the world I think bitcoin can help but, the percentage is very meager because bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still illegal to some country and the acceptance is also low compared to those big company, etc. that are helping the economy. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
i think  Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people

Yes this is true.
But some undeveloped countries of the world cannot support it as it is very to understand. They have already banned it from their countries. They have made it illegal.
Another many modern countries of the world have supported it as a digital currency. That's why they are moving ahead of other countries. This is really a good site for them.
As bitcoin can helps the world's economic so those who haven't support the bitcoin they should have to support it as a digital currency. Thus they could go ahead.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Bitcoin is the future of the digital world and the every day growing technology is help it to grow more and more in the world. As the people are turning towards cash less and digital economy Bitcoin is getting highly popular among all types of people. I think that it can create a revolution in the world economy.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
I think thaat it can only help it indirectly, there is no way to make it help it unless that the people pay taxes to the governments from buys/sells from those bitcoins, that is the only way that it can happen, anyway, it makes no sense after all
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin has many benefits if a country can accept transactions using bitcoin, one example as a long-term investment for the world's largest country. Because bitcoin and other altcoin have high selling value.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
Some people are asking, "How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic?"

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

Bitcoin helps the world's economic in the way of financing and increase  the job opportunities of people and can work from home and bitcoin will paid them which will benefit to the employer and the employee.
Activity: 2
I agree with bitcoin to help the world's economy, because bitcoin uses a system of desalization and no one country controls so bitcoin belongs to the world..
then "how bicoin can help the world's economy?" with bitcoin decentralization system can achieve equitable economic growth and not only in one country but can reach all over the world .. bitcoin owned blockchain system can accelerate delivery from one country to another country either help or trade transactions with open, cheap and stored transaction data .. thus bitcoin becomes the most important part for the world's economy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Bitcoin has already started contributing in the world's economy, as a lot of people have been involved with bitcoin related activities and it has been the source of income of them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

In my opinion bitcoin can help the world's economic by giving another option or reference to people all over the world a medium exchange that can pass the country's border, and also become another form of investment.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
perhaps in a routine way of catching up bounty after being able to initiate the user to open a business and also they will open a new business opportunity, maybe this can improve the economy of a country.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18

I do really feel that bitcoin does not just help a person's income but his family, the society he belongs and the whole country his living. The income they earn here in bitxoin can change a person's life.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

Bitcoin is not yet on that level of influence on countries but rather its economic effects are felt on the level of individuals. Jobless moms, overseas workers, unemployed individuals, students and many more have started to earn online jobs due to bitcoin. In this area we can say that some countries the poverty rate have reduced not on a big scale but on a small scale. But even though this maybe only felt by some few, it is still a helpful currency that allows people to earn online.

I agree with you. I think bitcoin progress will not affect the world economic turmoil or in a country. and now bitcoin has evolved into part of a valuable precious asset.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Bitcoin is not yet on that level of influence on countries but rather its economic effects are felt on the level of individuals. Jobless moms, overseas workers, unemployed individuals, students and many more have started to earn online jobs due to bitcoin. In this area we can say that some countries the poverty rate have reduced not on a big scale but on a small scale. But even though this maybe only felt by some few, it is still a helpful currency that allows people to earn online.
Yups theres only a few countries that totally adapting bitcoin but the its more like those countries that had banned bitcoin and those gives policies towards cryptocurrency so were too far from what OPs trying to say,but i believe that it would happen soon,if when thats the question must be answer when time comes
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
My personal opinion - bitcoin is not how can help the world economy. because it is an alternative to the existing banking system. But the very technology blockchain can be used in the global economy and give it a lot of advantages.
You are right bitcoin is not going to bring any money into the field it is just the alternative to the current money system,we need to adopt to the system and take the advantage of decentralization.For now the crypto currency field doesn't get attention in world economy because which is just under $400B this is very low when comparing to the world economy value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform

bitcoin has become the currency of a nation? Which country? Where? that I know there is no country that makes bitcoin as the nation's currency. bitcoin also can not be called an international currency. because not all countries recognize bitcoin as a means of payment
Activity: 283
Aside from being a side job bitcoin can provide income to people who have not got a job, the benefits provided in bitcoin are also pretty good, so it helps people to gain profit. With this many people who have their own income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
It can also help by giving a job for many of the people who doesnt have a decent one so if everyone gets an income all people can afford to pay their taxes it also open a good source of extra income for those who need and wants to enter cryptoworld.
Activity: 196
My personal opinion - bitcoin is not how can help the world economy. because it is an alternative to the existing banking system. But the very technology blockchain can be used in the global economy and give it a lot of advantages.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

I don't think that bitcoin helps world's economic.
Bitcoin helps people get financial freedom and profit..
In the near future Bitcoin will be important in the world!
Pages:
Jump to: