Pages:
Author

Topic: How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic? ✅ - page 22. (Read 3273 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Great thread, well i guess Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has already provide great impact in our economy considering how great and very promising its technological advancement and breakthrouh it offers for banking, and monetary sector. Its benefits such as being decentralized, fast and lesser transaction cost has already made impact to our e-commerce. Anyways, it would still be considered nowadays as secondary currency next to fiat money. Infact, other countries provides government regulatory threats to cryto. In the end, i believe bitcoin will come up on top on fiat money and will become the primary currency in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Bitcoin is now being recognized as an international currency but also a big threat by some countries. I understand their point since the price is very unstable as of today and could bring down a your hard earned money in an instant because of those manipulators in the market. Let just all hope that each countries will have a representative to create an intergovernmental organization like United Nation to create a concrete rules and regulations about cryptocurrency to get rid of scammers and manipulators.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Some people are asking, "How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic?"

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

it can help in many ways especially it can help to have a progress in some economy in many countries especially to those who are poor counties
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
In my own words, bitcoin can help the world economic by introducing it to the worlds currency, and besides it is now implemented but not in the entire world, it helps our economy by the people investing in it and has the income profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

Bitcoin is not yet on that level of influence on countries but rather its economic effects are felt on the level of individuals. Jobless moms, overseas workers, unemployed individuals, students and many more have started to earn online jobs due to bitcoin. In this area we can say that some countries the poverty rate have reduced not on a big scale but on a small scale. But even though this maybe only felt by some few, it is still a helpful currency that allows people to earn online.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: