Pages:
Author

Topic: How can buy some altcoin?? - page 17. (Read 6928 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 01:46:05 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.

You need to plan your investment, do some reserch online. Check the team behind the project, it's usage and volume in the market.After doing research, check on which exchange it's available, check the volume and support for the altcoin. Take atleast a month to study the market performance of the altcoin. Once you are satisifies, do the purchase and join the telegram community of the ICO and stay updates.

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 10:48:51 PM
Hi. I'm assuming you already have some knowlegde about cryptocurrency, so what you want to understand is on how to acquire altcoins.
First thing you need is to get your very own digital wallet, this is where you will deposit your fiat. Most popular digital wallet that i've read was coinbase, It is base in the US. Depending on your country, there are local digital wallets that you can use. Some digital wallets already offers altcoins, but the only problem is there are only a handful to choose from.
Next thing you need is to find is an exchange. Every exchange has a certain variety of altcoins, so it is important that before choosing an exchange you first need to choose on what altcoins you are going to get. To name a few popular exchange that i could recommend is binance, poloniex, bittrex and kraken.
Lastly is how you can get the altcoin you wish to have. Now that you have a digital wallet, already deposit your fiat, altcoin that you want and an exchange, you can now buy an altcoin. In the exchange just find the deposit section, here you'll need to enter your digital wallet address. Then enter the amount you like to deposit. Im assumming that your fiat is already converted to bitcoin or whatever cryptocurrency that the exchange is accepting. Next is to find the altcoin you want to get. Click on the altcoin, then click buy, enter the amount you want depending on how much you deposit and there you have it, you now have the altcoin that you want. 
If you what more detailed instruction on how to acquire altcoins, you can always find it on the internet.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 160
Merit: 23
March 31, 2018, 08:16:46 PM
i think that's easy first you need to account on the exchange such as  Poloniex, Yobit
For me is Yobit,very transparernt and useful
But you  have to choose well most is now down,so good luck!
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
March 31, 2018, 05:06:11 PM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
In the first place, do you want to trade or just hodl? For trading, I will advice you to hold on for now. If you become experienced then you can start trading else they will dump on you always.
For you to buy a coin/token, you should be registered on the exchange where it is traded and then buy it.
You can find where your coins/tokens are traded at coinmarketcap.com by searching the name of your coin/token and clicking on the market tab should list all the exchanges where the coins/tokens are traded.
You choose to either transfer them to a wallet that you have private keys to and only you control it(safest) or leave it on the exchange. In either case, the coins/tokens are yours.
This should help you to get some coins/tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
March 31, 2018, 01:39:39 PM
First, you need to learn the basics of crypto currency. Then deal with the stock exchanges. And then buy what you want.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 30, 2018, 03:34:57 AM
Hi, I am a new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience in trading. Please share your experience.
My advice if you do not have experience about your Trade do not go directly to Trade. Because I'm sure the science you get is still very little and that's not enough to plunge in Trade. Although you have a lot of capital if you do not understand at all about Trade. Eventually, you will even be a loss. So I suggest you read a lot about Trade.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 01:22:57 AM

You can actually buy altcoin from exchange sites like binance, kucoin, poloniex, bittrex etc. You just have to make a personal account to deposit a currency/cryptocurrency which will be used to buy your desired altcoin. Of course if the currency you have should be supported/tradable to the coins you want.

For example you want to buy ETH, then you should have USD or BTC since they are tradable to ETH in most exchanges.

Also, the exchange site you are in should be considered. Many exchange platform do not support other coins.

For example, you can not buy KCS in binance exchange or buy BNB in Kucoin.

That's all I know I hope it helps. Feel free to correct me I am still learning anyway. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
March 29, 2018, 11:57:39 PM
Not only buying in exchange and you can buy them through the ICO because you will get more coins at the time of ICO. You will get very less coins if you buy them in exchanges.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 11:38:44 PM
Please check the best amount of coin to buy in coinmarketcap, and can buy any kind of aitcoin from different Exchenger like Binance, Ether Delta, Bittrex, and do not look at the volume of coin you are pleased with.
Activity: 340
March 29, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

First select your altcoin. You can reach all the details in coinmarketcap. And specify that, which market price is better for your altcoin. And concerned with the volume of the market, this is very important for safe trading. and choose a good and reliable exchanger
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 02:48:50 PM
Cryptopia is a really good trade market.
I would not suggest poloniex. It's a mud place due verification problems.
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 02:37:49 PM
Uou can buy Alt from  'Yobit' or 'poloniex'  .and there are many other places to buy like Binance and IQ Option and Bitconnect or Coinexchange but those 2 are the best in my opinion .
Activity: 70
March 29, 2018, 11:43:01 AM
In general, it depends on the country. In some countries, many decent stock exchanges are unavailable like in my(
The most pleasant way is of course to participate in the bounty and get it without investing fiat money imho
Activity: 322
March 27, 2018, 05:11:08 AM
why not try to get altcoin from airdrop or bounty. during the try, by experiences, will gradually become more become expert trading , if we plunge directly into altcoin that already exist in the market, it is hundreds and difficult to know the development of each altcoin itself, and the potential of altcoin is more depend on investors.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 04:10:18 AM
If you want to remain anonymous when purchasing cryptocurrencies, decentralized exchanges(DEX) are the best.
Activity: 105
March 27, 2018, 03:54:56 AM
I would in your place first chose a worthy altcoyin, if you do not want to lose your money, and then you look at which exchange it is and buy
Activity: 317
March 27, 2018, 03:33:57 AM
you try to collect altcoin here bounty and you learn to find various kinds of coin after that you try to exchange with other coin or sell it after you can this stage you try to enter money to buy another coin.
Activity: 47
March 27, 2018, 03:09:36 AM
If you want to buy altcoin then you must have BITCOIN or ETH first and you can buy altcoins on the stock such as bittrex or others. There are various lists depending on the country of residence you are in. we see in the State of Japan or America are two countries with lots of trading floor, which is unlikely you do not know of both countries. For trading coins, you should search on various web trading or on youtube which is discussed by many people.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 02:19:58 AM
First, you use cash to buy BTC or ETH, have many sites in your country. Next, look for reputable exchange sites to register your account, then deposit and buy the altcoin you want. You can learn visually on youtube.
Activity: 210
March 27, 2018, 01:52:07 AM
if you want to buy altcoins go to the trader site you are small and do not buy for safe it is better to direct you to the ico whom you join so that you can be sure that you are safe and that's not a scam as I do when buying altcoins for scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: