Pages:
Author

Topic: How can buy some altcoin?? - page 19. (Read 6928 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
As for me, first thing is that u should decide which coin u want to buy. Then u could search it in some platform like feixiaohao.com, where u r able to find all the information of this altcoin, including the trading exchange and official website or u could just search it in google. Then u will find the official website and go to the social mediums like Telegram.
Activity: 252
March 21, 2018, 04:25:18 AM
if you want to buy altcoins just go to traders like bittrex site you can also buy yourself hollders you know for avoidance hasle also if you buy the trader because there are more transactions unlike the holders to send on your wallet to avoid scams as well.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 03:50:23 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.

There are many altcoins you can buy in any legitimate exchange platform such as kucoin, binance, cryptopia, yobit, and bittrex and many more. But you can do search of some exchange platform where you can buy altcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 03:10:58 AM
Buy BTC,ETH---->Binance,HITBTC,Kraken, buy alt! Smiley
Activity: 8
March 20, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

https://www.binance.com/?ref=15030261

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
March 20, 2018, 07:23:43 PM

there are so many exchange which you can purchase the altcoin, you can check on etherdelta and bitrex, binnance Yobit
Activity: 160
Merit: 23
March 20, 2018, 06:01:51 PM
I'm new too,i buy coin from Yobit,i think is very transparent and easy for use
Also,my friend buy altcoin from Yobit,he said that he will continue to buy over Yobit
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

If I was going to buy coins for the first time, I would choose a coin from the top-10. There, almost all the coins proved themselves well. But this is only my opinion))
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 04:33:58 PM
First you need to decide on the stock exchange. The largest: Binance, Bitrix. Now the registration for them is closed, you need to wait for the opening.
If you want to first buy altcoin, you need to choose which altcoin you are going to buy, and then go to the stock exchange Grin Grin Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 01:19:15 PM
At first  buy some Etherium,  register at crypto exchanges. I would suggest best few sites Bittrex, Poloinex, Coinbase. On them you can buy different coins.
Activity: 85
March 20, 2018, 10:09:21 AM
In buying altcoins you need to do it in the crypto market exchange like hitbtc, etherdlta, kucoin and other known crypto exchanges.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 03:18:41 PM
I think that you just need to save some money to spend what you want to buy. And, when buying some altas, you need to be active and have such in the market of commerce, so that you can deeper choose what you wanted.
Activity: 12
March 19, 2018, 01:40:26 PM
Open accounts on exchanges, deposit BTC or ETH and trade. As simple as that.
Activity: 742
March 19, 2018, 01:38:21 PM
First you need to account on the exchange such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Yobit, idex, ......
Then there is the BTC and buy the altcoin from btc
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
March 19, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
before you start buying you should check first at coinmarketcap. there are many altcoin found and also listed exchanges in each altcoin. and at least you see a chart of price movements
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
March 19, 2018, 01:12:18 PM
Now there are a lot of anonymous exchanges with open registration. You can go through a simple registration in a few minutes and get an opportunity to buy altcoins. Check out Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC and so on.
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 05:32:29 AM
You can find every altcoin you want on coinmarketcup site. There they write where you can trade it. Which echanges. Go there, register, put money on ur account and you can trade
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
March 18, 2018, 01:37:46 AM
To be able to start trading, of course you have to go first to the exchange site. you must have an account there in order to make transactions. without having an account then the same can not transact. there are many altcoins that can be invested, just choose which ones have the potential for profit. I think that's the only tips I can share.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
March 18, 2018, 12:21:26 AM
Month ago before we can buy altcoins we should need to have bitcoin for ethereum and ethereum for other altcoins but a week ago coins.ph included ethereum wallet so it would be easier for us together with my fellow countrymen to biy ethereum using cash. Since i got my ethereum, all i need to do is to go to exchange sites like poloniex and bittrex to buy altcoins. 
Actually it is a simple answer. There are many exchanges that exist today, whether it is based on national and some are internationally based. as you say there are some exchange that are indeed concentrating in their country of origin. The difference is the trust and security of the exchange, yes in this world security becomes important because a security will determine what happens to the funds we have. For the moment I really trust bittrex as a top choice, in addition to a user friendly look, bittrex also assures very secure security. Security is a must-have thing and I do not blame the fee on bittrex because I think security is a very important thing and can not be compared with a small amount of money.
copper member
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 12:12:17 AM
It's a lot of topic about this. But try bitrix
Pages:
Jump to: