Pages:
Author

Topic: How can buy some altcoin?? - page 2. (Read 6904 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 12:44:34 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
Use exchange for buying Altcoins,try to find exchange in marketplace forum with advantage & disadvantage see first before using that exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 05:18:21 AM
first you have to register in exchange local, where do you live now?
if in Indonesia register at indodax.com then deposit the rupiah there after the money has entered you just choose which coin you want to buy
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 18, 2018, 04:28:17 AM
If you are a beginner, you should first try to invest in the top 20 altcoins, because you can learn a lot of trading knowledge and don't worry about them crashing!
Activity: 28
October 17, 2018, 02:48:13 PM
If you want to start working, you can choose between bittrex or binance
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 08:51:17 AM
We have to research ourselves before investing into coins, now we have different sources of getting information in the market. There are many coin listing in coinmarketcap where you will find a lot of information about the coin and their development it will help you to get updated from the company.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
October 17, 2018, 08:40:48 AM
Well, it depends how much you have in hand to invest.
As you are newbie in cryptos you dont have enough knowledge about cryptos. There are more than thousad alt coins available in the market. Out of these only few coins are legit. I suggest you before investing in cryptos gather maximum information abut cryptos, learn about cryptos market trends only then go for trading. Also don't invest in alt coins only. Invest in btc too. Because btc is legit coin and it is profitable in long term holding.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 16, 2018, 03:50:31 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
In my own opinion, trading of bitcoins and altcois is the best way to make good profits here in ceypto industry,  if you want to buy some altcoins to be trade with, you can buy it in crypto exchanges where it is listed but make sure that you have the enough balance on your accout to cover the transaction fees, the price and the quantity of the altcoins you want to trade.

trading is good only if you have enough experience on it but if you are still a newbie like op then i dont really recommend it to you  , much better if you can only go for the safe route like investing since it doesnt require any knowledge or skill aside from buying and holding the coin for a longer time .

@op you can also buy a bitcoin and you should prioritize it more because that can give you a huge profit due to the fact that bitcoin have a bigger base value as when compared to other types of coins out there .
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
October 16, 2018, 03:08:50 AM
You can trade in one of big exchangers,like Coinbase which is the most popular way in the world to sell and buy digital currency.
HOW TO START:
1. REGISTER
Create a digital currency wallet where you can keep your digital currency safely. You can use MEW.
2. CONNECT
Connect your bank account, credit card or debit card in order to redeem your digital currency to and from your local currency.
3. BUY DIGITAL CURRENCIES
Can Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other coins.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 06:30:11 PM
Visit coinmarketcap.com and choose a coin that is very well established at the top. Next, check the market whether the coin you selected is there and how strong the coin is in the market. It will be easy if you already have a plan to buy altcoins, and then look for the exchange that you like to trade.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
October 03, 2018, 09:55:24 AM
In my own opinion, trading of bitcoins and altcois is the best way to make good profits here in ceypto industry,  if you want to buy some altcoins to be trade with, you can buy it in crypto exchanges where it is listed but make sure that you have the enough balance on your accout to cover the transaction fees, the price and the quantity of the altcoins you want to trade.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 02:31:50 PM
There are a lot of altcoin to choose from, but you need to order bitcoins to buy altcoin or eth.if you do not have what I suggest buying in your local exchanger, convert your fiat into bitcoyne or at and buy an altokin from an authoritative merchant site.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
You can buy any coin on the exchangers like Binance, Bittrex, and others. It will be useful to use CoinMarketCap website - where you can find all the necessary information about coin as well as list of exchangers it's listed on.
copper member
Activity: 19
October 01, 2018, 12:49:21 AM
I think cheapest altcons you can buy on etherdelta or forkdelta because there you can buy tokens even before they ht exchanges.

most of them will never hit exchanges
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
September 30, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
I think cheapest altcons you can buy on etherdelta or forkdelta because there you can buy tokens even before they ht exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 30, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

Uniquely, any cryptocurrency, in addition to bitcoin and ethereum, can and should be bought on the stock exchange. At crypto exchange exchanges, you can buy any altcoins, except those, of course, which are still at the ICO stage.
Unfortunately, the majority of good exchanges with a rich choice of alts does not support the completion of the internal balance in the Fiat, so it is unlikely to buy any cryptocurrency for rubles or dollars directly from you.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 04:42:54 AM
Welcome to crypto world.You can make account some leading exchange then buy how much you want.
binance,Kucoin,Bitfinex, Bittrex,Yobit these are good exchange.
September 29, 2018, 06:11:49 AM
You can use poloniex, I tried and enjoyed it. Very cheap transaction fees and they have a good service.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
September 29, 2018, 05:13:02 AM
Now it is not necessary to buy bitcoin. Many projects offer a sale for Fiat. Many exchanges suggest to get Fiat. so you can simplify the process.
September 29, 2018, 03:18:39 AM
First, you must have ETH or Bitcoin, then you can use the trading platform as Poloniex, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Etherdelta, ..... to buy altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
September 28, 2018, 04:09:54 PM
before buying any alt coin you should check this coin market graph in  coinmarketcap , always try to buy this coin which is available in high trusted exchanger, like (bitmex,binance,hitbtc ,)  etc,
Pages:
Jump to: