Pages:
Author

Topic: How can buy some altcoin?? - page 7. (Read 6904 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 05:11:48 AM
Most of the people in the bitcointalk forum are more focused on the bounty task. If you need very professional trading knowledge, then I suggest you study on YouTube, there are a lot of videos about the transaction!
Activity: 337
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 04:37:05 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.

you first want search your faworite altcoin.
i think this is best site for find active currencyes - https://coinmarketcap.com/
when you find your favorite coin, next want search exchanges (markets)
and after this you can make registration on exchange, and try to buy
Activity: 452
August 22, 2018, 12:44:58 AM
The first thing is you need to go to the big trading floor, register the account, verify the account, then send money to those accounts to be able to buy the token,
You can also find videos on social networks that will guide you in the fullest way so that you can get tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 21, 2018, 10:42:06 PM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
As a beginner, read a lot about trading. Because this trade is very risky.
If you want to start then this is the right time to buy some types of Altcoin that you like. If you have already bought some of your favorite Altcoins, then you can make an investment.
Note that you must have large capital to make investments.
Activity: 27
August 21, 2018, 08:24:39 PM

Bạn bè, nếu bạn muốn mua altcoins, tôi khuyên bạn nên sử dụng trao đổi binance altcoin. Một nền tảng tuyệt vời của nó. Tôi luôn luôn sử dụng binanceđể mua altcoins và cho đến nay tôi đã không phải đối mặt với bất kỳ vấn đề với nền tảng này. Hoặc nếu bạn không thích nó, tôi đề nghị bạn kiểm tra phần thảo luận dịch vụ của diễn đàn này. Ở đó bạn sẽ có thể tìm thấy rất nhiều trao đổi altcoin. Chọn trao đổi nơi op đang hoạt động luôn trong diễn đàn này.
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
August 18, 2018, 08:24:36 AM
To begin with, find out which exchange they are trading on, create a buy order at a small price and buy it. If there is time - you look at other exchanges, where they are traded and act also. I've seen people who earn so much
Activity: 99
August 18, 2018, 05:11:52 AM
You can't learn the most detailed trading knowledge here, because most of the people here are busy with work (Bounty mission), I suggest you learn on Youtube!
copper member
Activity: 61
August 18, 2018, 04:29:25 AM
if you are in malaysia, you can easily buy Bitcoins and Ethereum via www.remitano.com or eth.remitano.com respectively
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 04:26:19 AM
Here is a project which I found promising where one can earn coins forever. Worth investing.
It's a good project and is in its initial stage. Intended to work for IOT and Nano-Tech.
Seems profitable.
They introduced PMA (Permanent Master Address), most probably they are restricting founder's profit and providing the same to miners and investors.
More Info about this crypto and project is here Doppler Website
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-doppler-coin-20-reward-on-deposit-annually-4553663
An airdrop is also going to conclude this week which you can opt for now.
All contact links and information on their website.  
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 02:19:46 AM
If you want to buy some altcoins, make sure that you learned their adjective or should i say their will to success their project. Because nowadays more ico's has not legitimate or called "scam" thats why more shitcoins has make.
Activity: 35
August 16, 2018, 04:04:10 PM
You can try exchanger like ether delta, bittrex,kucoin , binance etc. Your private key should be use carefully.
Activity: 252
August 16, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
study the capitalization of altcoin and the history of the project, now the entire currency is at the stage of loss
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 02:50:47 PM
Try to buy them on stock exchanges. I advise you to take a closer look at Binance. Binance, in my opinion, is now the best choice
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:38:28 PM
Buying altcoins is simple just get your fiat ready and register in any exchanges such as Binance and convert ur Usdt to Ethereum or bitcoin,  but it's good to be caution not to buy pump and dump altcoins
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 12:18:30 PM
Check Icodrops, icoratings and similar websites for information regarding new ICOs with detailed analysis and review.
You can also search coins up on coinmarketcap (preferably top 50). Investing in established currencies is less risky as there is an existing platform. And you're less likely to be scammed.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 04:59:35 AM
Log in to your account, select the menu then select the type of ALTCOIN you want, fill in the data on the market, buy like the amount of ALTCOIN to buy, if the balance of the ALTCOIN purchase is successful, your rupiah balance will be deducted and your ALTCOIN Balance will be filled
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:09:08 AM
Now you can buy any altcoins. In the future, the price will rise. But if you want to make your investments safer then buy Ethereum.
Activity: 280
August 15, 2018, 07:54:21 AM
Trading is something you learn with experince. You should open an exchange account and start buying and selling altcoins to learn about trading fundamentals.
Activity: 138
August 15, 2018, 07:44:40 AM
If you're Korean, use Gopax exchange
Activity: 126
August 15, 2018, 06:19:40 AM
on the exchange)))) how else? I make currency through telegrams bot and then I translate into exchange. but now I'm not engaged in trade, I try to earn without investments here.
Pages:
Jump to: