Pages:
Author

Topic: How can gambling help you with your life? - page 60. (Read 32259 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
February 27, 2017, 08:34:44 AM
Gambling sometimes helps me in my life in the fun that I am experiencing and for the little profit but its not good to make this as an habitual activity. This helps a lot but if being abused it may lead to addiction, so you should manage your emotions so that it will bring good effect to your life.
Making it a habit means it will slowly turning it to addiction if it's too much. Gambling can help you when you win, and when you lose, for sure you will just be sad. There's no helping you in the future. Only you can turn your life around when you do it.
yes it sometimes happen that a person start to gamble for fun and then he continue on regular basis and then he make it his habit and in the result he become addicted to gambling but if the gamble is intelligent and do not give most of the time of his day to gambling and gamble with minute amount of bits which will be enough for getting fun then he may not get addicted.
Yes, that is true, most of the people fall into the mistake of getting addicted to gambling, they try once or twice they win so they make it a habit and think that they can make a fortune out of it, but that is not the case if you want something in life you have to work for it, so you should never make gambling something that is important in your life it’s just should be for fun.
Those false beliefs and assumptions is really a big mistake and people should really not think on this because once you have this in your mind you will surely fall into addiction in no time because you will play even more because you believe that gambling will make you rich. It doesnt really help at all.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
February 27, 2017, 08:29:27 AM
Gambling sometimes helps me in my life in the fun that I am experiencing and for the little profit but its not good to make this as an habitual activity. This helps a lot but if being abused it may lead to addiction, so you should manage your emotions so that it will bring good effect to your life.
Making it a habit means it will slowly turning it to addiction if it's too much. Gambling can help you when you win, and when you lose, for sure you will just be sad. There's no helping you in the future. Only you can turn your life around when you do it.
yes it sometimes happen that a person start to gamble for fun and then he continue on regular basis and then he make it his habit and in the result he become addicted to gambling but if the gamble is intelligent and do not give most of the time of his day to gambling and gamble with minute amount of bits which will be enough for getting fun then he may not get addicted.
Yes, that is true, most of the people fall into the mistake of getting addicted to gambling, they try once or twice they win so they make it a habit and think that they can make a fortune out of it, but that is not the case if you want something in life you have to work for it, so you should never make gambling something that is important in your life it’s just should be for fun.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
February 25, 2017, 08:47:23 AM
Gambling isn't helpful to me, its just helping in some other ways in terms of something that I need to relax myself by doing it for entertainment just as simple as that only. But about my life, no its not.

Don't say that gambling isn't helpful to you if it is helpful in some other ways. What do you call that? Still gambling is helping you that way to relax yourself. And we can consider that with gambling as it is giving us enjoyment with our lives if we are going to use gambling as a source of our entertainment and not with profit.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
February 25, 2017, 08:12:30 AM
I don't think that gambling will help you with your life because most experiences I've heard is their life was ruined by gambling due to profit losses. One help that gambling brings is only fun as a diversion of stress and not a profitable aspects and that if maybe winning in a lucky sweepstakes that would be an unexpected help.

Honestly if you analyze things with gambling and played moderately, it is profitable in an indirect way. You have told that gambling can be use to relieve a person from stress and relieving stress clears a person's mind.  A clear thought will be productive in terms of work activities and other stuff concerning psychological and emotional aspect.

in some other thoughs gambling can truly help since it can develop our mental health interms of decision making and strategy making. But interms of profitabiity i don't think gambling can help us on this state since we know gambling can drain ur own wallets and that can us stress.

So better don't take gambling as serious way to escape on stressfull evironment since at first gambling itself is stressfull game.
It will only be stressful if you are not doing it for fun actually.
By doing it for fun it will erase all doubts and the risk that we might lose the money that are not even suppose to be use in gambling.
We are the only one who can make the possible outcome in gambling, if we are responsible enough I am confident we will end up getting the help due to the fun it will bring to us, if the opposite thing then I'm sure it will mean destruction of our future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 25, 2017, 08:11:37 AM
I don't think that gambling will help you with your life because most experiences I've heard is their life was ruined by gambling due to profit losses. One help that gambling brings is only fun as a diversion of stress and not a profitable aspects and that if maybe winning in a lucky sweepstakes that would be an unexpected help.

Lucky if gambling could really relieve stress. But most of the time it could even worsen stress. We should always be cautious when we gamble, all of us are suciptible to be addicted to it.

Most of those who's life are ruined by gambling are those who put a lot of effort to it and thinking that their lives will be fixed when they win.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 25, 2017, 08:03:09 AM

Honestly if you analyze things with gambling and played moderately, it is profitable in an indirect way. You have told that gambling can be use to relieve a person from stress and relieving stress clears a person's mind.  A clear thought will be productive in terms of work activities and other stuff concerning psychological and emotional aspect.

in some other thoughs gambling can truly help since it can develop our mental health interms of decision making and strategy making. But interms of profitabiity i don't think gambling can help us on this state since we know gambling can drain ur own wallets and that can us stress.

So better don't take gambling as serious way to escape on stressfull evironment since at first gambling itself is stressfull game.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
February 25, 2017, 07:51:15 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 505
February 25, 2017, 07:48:08 AM
Activity: 700
February 25, 2017, 06:39:26 AM
Gambling wreck my life, I just want to bring back the past and then will never play gambling anymore i just lose every time i gambled but i enjoyed it this is the big problems of gamblers who will not contented on what they get.
The problem is our mind our perception towards gambling activity is wrong .We can't go back to past don't regret atleast you learned from it .There's enough plentynof time to change how will you correct those things  .From the day you found out that its wrecks your life it is not enjoyable thing .You enjoyed your playing because of fun thats it . Accept things thats what gambling is the game to have fun but it doesn't mean you will play and play until your money runs out.

I agree, as my friend says experience is the best teacher, you won't learn until you make a mistake. It is ok to make a mistake, what is not right is if you don't do something to correct it. When you are first in gambling, you will really experience many frustration because of your losses. When you realize that it is not a right way to earn money you will start correcting those mistakes you made from the past.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
February 25, 2017, 04:09:54 AM
Gambling wreck my life, I just want to bring back the past and then will never play gambling anymore i just lose every time i gambled but i enjoyed it this is the big problems of gamblers who will not contented on what they get.
The problem is our mind our perception towards gambling activity is wrong .We can't go back to past don't regret atleast you learned from it .There's enough plentynof time to change how will you correct those things  .From the day you found out that its wrecks your life it is not enjoyable thing .You enjoyed your playing because of fun thats it . Accept things thats what gambling is the game to have fun but it doesn't mean you will play and play until your money runs out.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
February 24, 2017, 08:38:04 PM
Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!

Gambling isn't helpful to me, its just helping in some other ways in terms of something that I need to relax myself by doing it for entertainment just as simple as that only. But about my life, no its not.
Somehow it gives you a little help with that entertainment you get otherwise you will not be gambling anymore. We have the same experience and like many others for sure, we gamble despite of the fact that we are not getting a profit because we love the thrill and the total entertainment we get.
We are help in our life not only in terms of our finances but also to satisfy our emotional needs, and entertainment in gambling should help us do it.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
February 24, 2017, 08:15:40 PM
By admitting that gambling has already wreck your life, I guess losing will not give fun anymore but more destruction in your life. What you need is to stop gambling so you can stop hurting your self and you pocket. If we only spend what we can afford to lose, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy even if you will lose most of the time, that's how gambling works, it's up to us to accept it early or not.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 24, 2017, 08:10:41 PM
Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
February 24, 2017, 07:59:46 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
February 24, 2017, 03:02:43 PM
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 24, 2017, 01:12:06 PM
Well my life now is broke all my earnings from 2017 was lost all of them hahaha i just regret my decison that i gambled it now i have a lesson already where don't gambled your money when you already have it will turn it into stone. Now im starting all over again earning from trading and earning from investments.

Actually, only a few gamblers will be here who said that gambling change their life, better to betterB. ut i see mostly gamblers like you who lost everything in gambling and gambling also changed their life, because now they have a hard time.
Activity: 924
February 24, 2017, 11:38:00 AM
Some people who earn profit for their sake maybe now gambling from them is life where they actually earning profit daily and ever loosing actually if you see the bets they made they really a good player where they betting around 1 bitcoin per round they don't care if they will lose because they can get back it easily by single round. For them gambling already change their personality from big to bigger and being wise player too.
Activity: 910
February 24, 2017, 11:33:07 AM
Well my life now is broke all my earnings from 2017 was lost all of them hahaha i just regret my decison that i gambled it now i have a lesson already where don't gambled your money when you already have it will turn it into stone. Now im starting all over again earning from trading and earning from investments.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
February 24, 2017, 10:47:19 AM
Well for me gambling help me in times that I am a little short for withdrawing my money,
I tried it few times when I was a little short let's say about 2 or 3 usd then I tried to make some easy money through gambling,
And I won guess I was just lucky everytime I tried it and everytime that I really need some money,
I think, the lesser bet you put, the higher the probability chance of winning. You're fortunate to have that luck. However, don't expect that you will always win, you might lose sometimes though it's only small amount.
For me betting bigger are more chance of winning rather than small bets but go for sports betting site that have a deposit bonus ain that way you can earn much just like what I did. Gambling is risky but if you know how to predict then it's a good income for you
No .not at all times bigger bets doesn't gave you a higher chance of winning maybe you are lucky ,i have tried that way big bet and small bets there's no difference the difference is the game we used to play the chances of winning in a game matters and the luck we have especially skill and knowledge type games like poker .
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
February 24, 2017, 10:27:56 AM
Well for me gambling help me in times that I am a little short for withdrawing my money,
I tried it few times when I was a little short let's say about 2 or 3 usd then I tried to make some easy money through gambling,
And I won guess I was just lucky everytime I tried it and everytime that I really need some money,
I think, the lesser bet you put, the higher the probability chance of winning. You're fortunate to have that luck. However, don't expect that you will always win, you might lose sometimes though it's only small amount.
For me betting bigger are more chance of winning rather than small bets but go for sports betting site that have a deposit bonus ain that way you can earn much just like what I did. Gambling is risky but if you know how to predict then it's a good income for you
Pages:
Jump to: