Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I change my IP location. - page 3. (Read 455 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 12:02:51 PM
I think you should try to connect with a VPN + set up Proxy + using some proxy site or VPN extensions on your web browser
I hope my opinion can help you
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
January 23, 2018, 11:45:21 AM
Hello

Example
Say you are physically in the UK but want to appear as if you are in the USA, you would connect to a VPN server in the USA. You can check this link http://geoip.hidemyass.com and it will confirm your location, IP address and your ISP.

Some VPN company's have hundreds of servers in, for eg, the USA, so you can connect to all different States.

The ISP will be that of the VPN company (they may own the server or rent it). Your ISP will see that you have connected to a VPN but they won't see what websites you visit, unless it leaks DNS.

If you are having issues and your physical IP location isn't changing, take a look at these instructions. https://support.hidemyass.com/hc/en-us/articles/202722166-A-checklist-to-make-sure-your-real-location-hasn-t-been-leaked

There are loads of other help articles on that site too or feel free to ask me.

Thanks for solution and your explanation. I looking this answer for long time.

As in topic. I have tried VPN, Proxy and Thor and it isn't working for me so I'm looking for something other. Do you have guys any idea?

But, what for you try to change your IP?
You only can hide your IP by VPN web or Chrome Extention
Activity: 10
January 23, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
Browsec VPN works for me. It's Firefox addon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
January 23, 2018, 05:22:32 AM
I also have problem accessing some websites and apps like medium and telegram etc, i hope there will be a way to access them, im not able to reach them maybe because my internet provider has blocked them.
Activity: 46
January 23, 2018, 05:06:54 AM
You should dowload windscribe it's perfect
Activity: 318
Merit: 108
January 22, 2018, 08:12:07 PM
The point is that I want to get access to the site which don't allow tor, proxy and VPN
The VPN IP's are shared by 100's/1000's so possibly the reason for being blocked. Similar scenario for TOR etc. Try using a dedicated IP for the region that you want.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
January 20, 2018, 08:55:39 PM
The point is that I want to get access to the site which don't allow tor, proxy and VPN
Activity: 27
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
How can VPN, Proxy and Thor help? Connect via router or directly?
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 03:10:10 PM
Hello

Example
Say you are physically in the UK but want to appear as if you are in the USA, you would connect to a VPN server in the USA. You can check this link http://geoip.hidemyass.com and it will confirm your location, IP address and your ISP.

Some VPN company's have hundreds of servers in, for eg, the USA, so you can connect to all different States.

The ISP will be that of the VPN company (they may own the server or rent it). Your ISP will see that you have connected to a VPN but they won't see what websites you visit, unless it leaks DNS.

If you are having issues and your physical IP location isn't changing, take a look at these instructions. https://support.hidemyass.com/hc/en-us/articles/202722166-A-checklist-to-make-sure-your-real-location-hasn-t-been-leaked

There are loads of other help articles on that site too or feel free to ask me.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
January 20, 2018, 11:37:48 AM
How did you ping yourself to check whether or not proxies or VPNs work for you? Because depending on what you did you would've only checked your immediate IP (as given by your ISP).

When using a VPN the servers that you connect to do not see the IP that your ISP assigned to you, but another one. Your original IP is still in the loop though and doesn't disappear.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
January 20, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
As in topic. I have tried VPN, Proxy and Thor and it isn't working for me so I'm looking for something other. Do you have guys any idea?
Pages:
Jump to: