Pages:
Author

Topic: How can i gain more followers at twitter or instagram - page 2. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Try to create something unique niche in your instagram, post a good photo or a work that can make others always waiting for the latest post from your instagram / twitter account.
Activity: 29
- add valuable posts,
- regularly published,
- add graphics, infographics,
- use hashtags
- be unique, do something of your own, do not copy.
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
Above all good content, posted regularly. Some, if not most, of your posts need to appeal to human emotions. Use hashtags judiciously on both sites.

Above all, Google the query in your original post's subject line, and you'll find a veritable treasure trove of information.
Activity: 82
Follow famous people
Activity: 4
By posting memes
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
That is also my problem though, my followers in twitter is 808 but my tweeter audit was done way back when I was starting and it is only 384,  if u want to be audited again you have to pay a certain amount.  For Facebook there is not audit so there  is no problem with it.  Is there any other way to increase tweeter audit without paying anything because I have not earned anything yet.  Thanks in advance for anybody who can help us.
Activity: 45
i dont have ideas
Activity: 73
Just follow those people on twitter who are also Bounty Hunters like us. There are so many bounty hunters in Twitter and Instagram so gaining more followers is quite easy thing to do. Good luck bro!
Activity: 98
You can buy them or just post interesting content, which will become popular
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Try using hashtags that are relative to what you're tweeting or posting on instagram. You'll get more exposure that way.
Activity: 173
By inviting your friends
copper member
Activity: 84
Follow back a lot of people Roll Eyes

Yes just don't do it too quickly. You can get your account frozen.
Activity: 43
Follow back a lot of people Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 84
I think the only real way is to post quality content and possibly follow other people and be active. Buying people won't get you the quality followers you are looking for.
Activity: 18
if you wanted to you could always buy followers which may help increase the number of real followers you have.
Activity: 83
Post quality content and engage with others
Activity: 107
The service followbros.com provides slick promotion on your instagram profile, but their packages are kinda costly compared to the fake followers out there. They provide real followers which engage, so check em out if you are willing to spend some bucks.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
you need to use many hashtags that are popular and also stuff like #likeforlike #followforfollow and keep your accounts public
this is the fastest known way, but with the new twitter rules, it is becoming dangerous, because of getting banned
Activity: 126
you need to use many hashtags that are popular and also stuff like #likeforlike #followforfollow and keep your accounts public
Activity: 104
I think you need to post a good quality content if you want to have more real followers.
Pages:
Jump to: