Pages:
Author

Topic: How can i gain more followers at twitter or instagram - page 3. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100
I just started twitter and instagram and i followed a lot since then and it would be nice if some people also followed me. Any ideas?
Make some good content, I advice you to make game related info status in yours Twitter, well mostly work are upload some sexy girl's picture trust me
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Looks like social media is a bad business idea. Just as 5% traders succeed in forex trading, only 10% twitter, facebook etc.. users gets lots of followers.

How many people will you follow on social media when you have to work 8 to 12 hours a day and there is TV and 400 million websites on the internet. People love 4 to 7 days vacations in Switzerland, Africa etc.. Think about it ?

People like U.S President Donald Trump get 45,000,000 followers on Twitter because of their high profile position and people like Barack Obama lose 60,000,000 followers when they become former U.S President.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I just started twitter and instagram and i followed a lot since then and it would be nice if some people also followed me. Any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: