Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I gain Twitter followers quickly? - page 2. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
High Quality post is what attract outsiders to follow you. Otherwise, all fake followers with fake promoter are just waste of time, they don't even pay attention to your post at all.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10

In order to quickly get subscribers there, you first need to fill in the page in detail and put the correct hashtag and then people will be added to you and also add them yourself.
Activity: 24
I am thinking what makes a good content on twitter ?  Politics related or entertainment related ?

In recent times, bitcoin related content has helped people connect with each other on social media channels like twitter and steemit and facebook !
Activity: 29
I am thinking what makes a good content on twitter ?  Politics related or entertainment related ?
Activity: 15
You can always tag a lot of people. Over a period of time, you will get to know people on twitter and would know what they like / dont like. and tag them if the content you posting might be helpful for them / informative for them
Activity: 21
Yeah, I agree.I dont think Justin Beeber or anyone else is managing their own accounts. They would have just outsourced it to someone else.
Think of questions that increase the curiosity ..Only then you will gain attention from high profile people.

Usually, the accounts are not managed by them
Activity: 12
Yes, it can definitely help. But only if they reply back to you, and your question is a valid question
Activity: 31
Can tagging high profile and famous people on twitter with an intent of asking a question help ?
Activity: 29
I think there is a limit on following to followers ratio.

I don’t think I am allowed to follow more than 5k people on twitter. It could be different for different people
Yeah, thats a good advise. Instead of telling the world what you feel is important, you learning what is trending on a given day and then adjust yourself accordingly
YOu can also think of checking the topics and hashtags that are trending on twitter, and using the same in your tweets... in other words, posting about the trends....
Activity: 21
You can follow more people , for them to follow you back.. You can use hashtags #followme #followback etc

Hastags have always helped to increase the reach and it also helps in the engagement... Great advise ! I am in support of it - one hundred percent
Activity: 15
You can follow more people , for them to follow you back.. You can use hashtags #followme #followback etc
Contribute good content to the platform + post lot of pictures
There is no better way that to post good content... Your content should be informative, valuable. and engaging !  If it misses any of these, you will likely not attract enough followers...

You can also post polls for engaging the audience
Activity: 71
If you have a business running and really need a number of followers to benefit your business, you shouldn't hesitate to pay money, promote your page and make it famous.
Like one of the guys in here said. The trick is to follow the trends, put trending hashtags in your posts and they will catch more people.
Activity: 42
As of now, I am working as a social media executive and I think I should share my two cents with you in this regard. If you are looking for a free large number of followers then you can definitely get it from follow to follow sites but it is not generally recommended as most of your followers won't be the real humans and Twitter will suspend their accounts due to the suspicious activities resulting in a fall of your number of followers.

The best way is to continue organic usage of your account while using some tricks like adding related hashtags and mentioning related Twitter handles in your tweets. Try to post something that is valuable to a large number of Twitter users in your subject area. It will definitely take some time but you will also help you to get genuine followers in this way, if you want to boost this process then you can go with Twitter ads and promote your tweets so that you will reach more people.

Thanks for this idea; great insights!
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
How can I gain Twitter followers quickly? Grin Grin
If you want to gain twitter followers quickly, you need to follow others people as much as possible and then they will follow you back and most important things is don't break any rules of twitter.
Activity: 68
The best thing to make more followers in twitter is go to follow to follow basis and put in your profile is all about cryptocurriences images so that they can easily follow you and only follow people about cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: