Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I gain Twitter followers quickly? - page 3. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
There is no easy way to success, you have to do more sensitive tweet everyday to gain,
Activity: 18
How can I gain Twitter followers quickly? Grin Grin
Post hugely intelligent and useful tweets that will make large numbers of Twitter users yearn for more of your insight.

very good advice, I really agree with you and I will also apply it to my twitter account. thank you
Activity: 114
I created my twitter account way back 2010 and I just 2 followers and 1 follower is fake.
I never into twitter thing, so I just neglect my account for so many years. Now that I joined bounty hunting, twitter big number of followers is a must for the campaign so when I check my twitter account, it's still the same, 1 real and 1 fake followers.
So, I began following people everyday until I noticed so many accounts using #follow4follow #followme #followback etc..
I put that too into my bio and a lot of hashtags for bounty hunting and crypto stuff.
Now, from 2 followers, I have 2300+ followers in just 2 weeks and increasing everyday. It's like,
Wow! magic.. Grin
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Start following groups and send your Twitter link to other people in the group. You could have posted your Twitter account here and changed the thread tittle to Follow for Follow Back.
Activity: 140
The best way to gain followers is to have good content and to follow other people. I think fake followers are useless
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Tweet interesting tweets and quality tweet.
Activity: 106
Bergabung dengan situs follow dan me retweet dan like
Activity: 42
try to do something crazy that will make you famous and boom you will gain followers quickly!

so true xD xD  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I find it very difficult to gain many twitter followers.
Activity: 74
Follow back everyone who follows you, sometimes following accounts who tweets the same content as you guarantees that they will follow you back. In some cases, you can use saved accounts to gain more followers. You can also follow accounts who do follow-for-follow campaigns on twitter.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Be very active on twitter,
Post some crazy stuff and follow people as well
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
It will be gradual process in attracting the mass audience very once, your tweet and profile more attractive.
Activity: 18
Be natural and be active. Join groups and post engaging and interesting tweets.  If you have a blog or vlog you are trying to promote, you can promote your site and highlight your brand and create lasting impression so people will remember you. Grin
Activity: 238
The best way to get followers is to follow people and alsobe active. Most people you follow Will follow back .
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
If you want real followers, you will have to start making some quality tweets..

How is my twitter page https://twitter.com ??
Activity: 10
Following others so they’ll follow you back
Activity: 56
     I've created a twitter account last month which is solely intended for bounty
campaigns. (plugging; https://twitter.com/bitwolfff LOL). I've gained more than
2000 followers now. What I did was follow some "followforfollow" accounts, RT
those #followtrain stuff, and follow people who retweets it. Later on, I get some
followbacks and after a week, I start to unfollow people who didn't follow me back.
I also followed (hope this gets no offense) BTS fan mutual accounts. Lol, kpop
fans are very generous so long as you tweet their hashtags which are intended
for voting. I've done those stuff daily for about two weeks, then stopped because
I'm busy lately. Those 2000+ followers were purely gained from those stuff! Not a
bad thing. It is more difficult to get famous on your own. Getting shoutouts will be
awesome, too. Though I haven't got one yet.
Activity: 205
Join some followforfollow sites. This could help you get followers quickly
Activity: 54
Bounty Followers works pretty well.

Cool
Activity: 42
build a brilliant idea! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: