Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I start trading? - page 5. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 07:56:03 PM
I recommend you to watch some videos on youtube, so that you ll be able to understand better how works trading into the crypto world

Do you recommend any youtube channel?
Activity: 78
March 14, 2018, 05:02:13 PM
I recommend you to watch some videos on youtube, so that you ll be able to understand better how works trading into the crypto world
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 04:56:57 PM
Before you start trading you need to learn as much as you can about the market.
Invest in projects you believe in and always invest an amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 188
March 14, 2018, 03:02:10 AM
Well the principle that all famous buy cheaper sell more expensive.But that trade is necessary to examine the coin with which trade is to perform to explore future ideas with the coin.And so with every trading resource.
Activity: 46
March 13, 2018, 03:53:30 PM
copper member
Activity: 392
March 06, 2018, 05:53:59 PM
Trading is very simple. Just like buy and sell. In trading you must have need some research about this platform. It's a huge platform. you need to study about trading. Otherwise you will lose your money. You will found lots of basic knowledge about trading on google or youtube. Firstly you need an account on a Crypto Currency Exchange‎r. There are many more exchanger, you have to pick good one. In there you can trade.  you can buy Crypto Currency in a low price, when price goes high you can sell them or you can hold them for a month for higher profit. Usually day by day price goes high. In trading you have to patience other wise you won't gain profit.
It's the basic I have written .I hope you will find more.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 03:00:54 PM
Trading is so simple. Its just like buying and selling. That is the golden rule in trading 'Buy low Sell High'.
You can try it first on a platform that offers a free demo account. Can't pin point to you what are those platform.
Before you start you have first to do your research on how to make analysis in every trade you do its the most difficult one.
Assess your investment goals. The type of trading activity you will do depends largely on why you want to invest in the first place.
Consider your timeline.
Consider your risk tolerance. ...
Determine the type(s) of investments you will make.
Make a plan.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
If you don't have much capital to begin with, you can trade with 'contracts for difference'. You get a leveraged payout, but be careful because it's easily to lose your investment if your margin bottoms out. I made some money on plus500 by trading CFD's.
That is too much risky and once the price reach to the margin you will lose everything without chance of getting back the money if the price once again start increasing. Therefore i think that you should always try to do trading with your own money, even if you have a little amount of trading, because even if the price will decrease too much and you still holding your shares you have the opportunity to recover your lost amount if the price once again recovering.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 07:32:31 AM
Trading is buying or selling oil gold cryptocurrency if you want to start trading you must to choose a trading site with low fee and you must to deposit money in that site to start trading
Activity: 238
Merit: 46
March 05, 2018, 01:29:51 AM
I would suggest if you're new to all of it, start small by buying some coins through Coinbase. It's a very user-friendly application that not only allows you to buy and sell, but also monitor the market trends for BTC, ETH, BCH and LTC. Once you get the hang of it, try a more in-depth trading platform such as GDAX. If you want a more detailed guide on getting started, maybe this link will help you out:

http://bit.ly/2oQdAIR

Good luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2892
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 04, 2018, 11:30:57 PM
what is trading & how work it? I want to start trading,  how can I stard this?
Here is my post link about trading, may help answer your questions
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31599191
It's contents among others :
-What is Bitcoin Trading?
-Bitcoin Trading Tips
-Trading Techniques If Market Condition is Super Positive
-Trading Techniques If Super Negative Market Conditions
-Trading Techniques When Stagnant
-How to Trading Bitcoin / Crytocurrency To Always Profit
Activity: 126
Merit: 23
March 04, 2018, 10:44:55 PM
to start trading, you should learn some trading techniques, they are
1. understand fundamental analysis, that is something related to cryptocurrencies news
2. understand technical analysis, which measures the potential demand and supply of cryptocurrencies
3. understand financial management to manage the purchase and sale of coins
Activity: 7
March 04, 2018, 09:46:20 PM
If you don't have much capital to begin with, you can trade with 'contracts for difference'. You get a leveraged payout, but be careful because it's easily to lose your investment if your margin bottoms out. I made some money on plus500 by trading CFD's.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
March 04, 2018, 09:33:30 PM
Risk management for active traders: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/09/risk-management.asp
Trading basics on BabyPips: https://www.babypips.com/learn

These are good starting points. Trading is a lot more difficult than you think, and the majority of people lose money when they try.

Learn the basics, find tools that work for your trading style and start with some "paper trades" with no real risk. If you are profiting on paper, then proceed to a small amount of real money, and add risk depending on your success. Never risk more than you can afford to lose.

BUY in a low PRICE
And
SELL it in a high PRICE

This is what you should do.

How do you know when the price is "low?" What if you buy, then the price drops? What if it drops significantly? Where is your stop loss? How do you manage risk?

Most people can't answer those questions easily, and it's no wonder that most people lose money trading overall.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 07:09:38 PM
Trading is something like exchanging the values, the primary motive of trading is to gain more value by doing more trades on a frequent basis. In crypto, it is like buying bitcoin or any other coin at a lower price and selling it for the higher price. If you are willing to start trading then you can open your account on any exchange and explore the opportunities, you will have to study the market behaviour and then trade according to the same. Make sure that you are doing a deep research before taking any trading or investment decision. If you are doing it in a wrong way then you can lose your entire capital so be extremely careful while trading.
I think that trading is a serious profession, either it is online trading or off line trading. If a person want to become a trader he must first get good knowledge about trading, He also need to get experience first. Without having good experience i think that trading is more risky and one can even lose everything. Therefore i think we should take some experience first and then should in vest money in bitcoin.
Activity: 93
Merit: 14
March 04, 2018, 06:51:12 AM
If you wanted to trade. You need to have coins or token. You can buy coins or token by putting your wallet a money, like cashing in. If you don't want to cash in, you just need to join some airdrops, bounties, etc. to earn some tokens. You just need to wait if someone will give you tokens. You can check it by going to etherscan.io
Activity: 94
March 04, 2018, 06:47:46 AM
To start trading atleast you have enough knowledge before you join. There are too much source if you want to learn, like in this forum, google, youtube and articles about trading bitcoin. Atleast you know the basic things and simple rules in trading and if you know that you have already capacity to do trading. Work for it to make profit.
Activity: 59
March 04, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
Trading is very simple you just have to make an account with exchange and buy n sale crypto or whatever. Rule is buy @ low and sell @high so simple
Activity: 44
March 04, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

It's no problem. You can find many cryptocurrency group on telegram  where you can get help or recommendation. Also you can use somebody's referral link, and get help in many questions.
If you need help feel free to PM me
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 04, 2018, 05:56:13 AM
Trading is something like exchanging the values, the primary motive of trading is to gain more value by doing more trades on a frequent basis. In crypto, it is like buying bitcoin or any other coin at a lower price and selling it for the higher price. If you are willing to start trading then you can open your account on any exchange and explore the opportunities, you will have to study the market behaviour and then trade according to the same. Make sure that you are doing a deep research before taking any trading or investment decision. If you are doing it in a wrong way then you can lose your entire capital so be extremely careful while trading.
Pages:
Jump to: