Pages:
Author

Topic: how can i trust new platforms? - page 10. (Read 14491 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
May 14, 2019, 07:37:44 PM
Its not about trusting new platforms but knowing their relevances to the crypto ecosystem and they intended  purposes and missions in bridging gaps in the world and the entire crypto space.  Knowing how feasible these new platforms are can help you decide whether to trust them or not.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
May 14, 2019, 07:26:07 PM
Now a days so many spam coins in the market . I'm varied to invest

You know what my friend, as a capitalist or investors if we have doubt in our heart into something, We always don't want to continue on investing, right? We supposed to invest in a new platform if we search it well first before anything else, right? Therefore, if you don't trust and you are thinking twice on it, don't proceed just simple as that.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
May 14, 2019, 07:14:54 PM
You might not believe it until you try it yourself. which is to try for yourself how it feels about the new platform you mean. but if you are still in doubt, I suggest not to try it, So just with the BTC / ETH platform, because that  platforms are the one most chosen by people.

I agree that if you are not sure about new platforms, you should choose a platform that has been trusted and used by many people, so you will be able to reduce the risk of loss on your own investment later.
it doesn't matter to try it because without that I will never know how it feels to use a new platform and can learn and also add more knowledge.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
May 14, 2019, 07:08:27 PM

Skepticism is critical to avoid scams. Always do your own due diligence and research the teams, and find if there are any use cases for the project. Currently there are at least 2,177 coins - clearly the vast majority of them should not exist.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
May 14, 2019, 07:06:15 PM
In fact, seeing the huge list of cryptocurrencies and tokens listed is coinmarketcap anyone would think that the market is too new and small to accommodate so many projects, even more so when 90% of the capitalization belongs only to the first top 20 of marketcap, therefore it is evident that unfortunately still prevail many malicious developers whose sole purpose is to make a large sum of money defrauding unsuspecting investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
May 14, 2019, 06:58:38 PM
You might not believe it until you try it yourself. which is to try for yourself how it feels about the new platform you mean. but if you are still in doubt, I suggest not to try it, So just with the BTC / ETH platform, because that  platforms are the one most chosen by people.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 14, 2019, 06:36:30 PM
it doesn't matter if you can't trust the new platform because you still have a lot of choices because there are some old platforms that have proven good and working, you can still benefit from crypto just by working or using those plarforms because even though there are many new but old ones it still dominates so it doesn't matter if you don't want to use a new platform because the old one is good
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
May 14, 2019, 06:19:57 PM
Do your research well scrap the dead ones out and try as much as you can to invest in coins you are likely sure will have a good return Try checking the project properly especially on site related to crypto Read some news and make comparisons to avoid falling into a ditch
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 14, 2019, 06:18:22 PM
All depends on the market that you use? if a large market certainly does not need to be afraid if the coin has a volume of trade, and to analyze the coin is certainly already available on some websites to see some coin updates so that the fear will be lost because of the risk when we invest in Crypto indeed all the responsibility itself and the right step you have to do is with accurate analysis.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 14, 2019, 06:08:50 PM

There are a lot of coins on the cryptocurrency market, however there are very few coins that are suitable for investing. You can invest your money wherever you want in any project, but if you want to make money, you will have to choose from a small number of promising coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 14, 2019, 04:54:50 PM
if you want sure investment, then invest only on the coins that are in the top 100.. those are already proven though sometimes price is up and down, but still they are good project

In my opinion, it's better to invest in coins that already have a good reputation, even if I narrow down only the top 20, I'm sure coins with large marketcaps will continue to survive.
It will be much better if we invest our money in to bitcoin because it is the most promising coin and it has good market value, if we will have surety about market value that it will increase so there will be no fear of lose, so if you are in search of good platform you should invest from bitcointalk.org and invest your money in bitcoin as it has good market value.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 14, 2019, 04:14:02 PM
Stick with the bitcoin which is enough for you to survive in future as well as for making profits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
May 14, 2019, 04:10:34 PM
The truth is you can't really trust new platforms unless they are created or supported by a big company or a reputable person that can guarantee you that platform is secured and it's not going to run with your money. When talking about new platform it's like a gambling game, you need to choose a coin and put your money on it expecting it is going to turn successful in the future.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
May 14, 2019, 04:00:16 PM
If you are afraid to check projects yourself, you should use those that have already been checked.  Not worth the risk.  But I think that just for the sake of interest, you should do it at least once.
right, if we don't dare to follow our own choices, we will never progress.
I know if it's too risky but we also can't trust 100% of the opinions of others so we have to analyze the projects that we will follow for ourselves.
try to check the team in the new project if you think they are good enough then you can trust their project.
Activity: 644
May 14, 2019, 03:41:29 PM
If you are afraid to check projects yourself, you should use those that have already been checked.  Not worth the risk.  But I think that just for the sake of interest, you should do it at least once.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
May 14, 2019, 03:10:46 PM
You need to spend a lot of time to analyze everything.  If there is such a desire, then go ahead.  And if not, take the already tested projects.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
May 14, 2019, 02:56:51 PM

before investing you need to do your own research and still try to possibly invest in safe altcoins for example those of the first positions of coinmarketcap...
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 14, 2019, 11:04:35 AM
There is no certainty that a new platform is 100% legit, but it is important to read different forums/articles and follow particular platform
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 14, 2019, 10:01:16 AM
ifu like the proyect, if you see in them good development, if they are in a country when crypoto its regulated and u see in the proyect real life use and that is bringing something new to the real world probably it would be a good proyect.  dont trust se pumps and dump there are a lot of whales buying and selling.. but a good proyect its always a good proyect.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 14, 2019, 09:58:50 AM
Honestly in my opinion you can't believe in a new platform, but you can trust it by researching on that platform and checking whether the platform will be better going forward? , if yes, the next step is to sort because I know a lot of platforms with a purpose, the concept is almost the same, only here looking for the best
It not good to totally believed in new project because the most of the new project of this days whitepaper and advertisement are base on hype. But, doing genuine research and the community support of new project is what will make ones know the one worth giving a try. However, doing such research only is not 100% advisable and I will advice to OP to always seek user ICO ethics opinion before investing into any new project.
Pages:
Jump to: