Pages:
Author

Topic: How can one be a good neighbor? - page 6. (Read 1000 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 05:11:27 AM
One other thing to maintain neighborly relationships is to help or lighten hands when neighbors are affected by problems or calamities. Help does not have to be material, but can also be energy and mind. So if you are not able to help materially, there is still another way you can do to lighten the burden of the unfortunate neighbor. Do not keep silence as if not want to know the calamity faced by neighbors
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 06:59:16 PM
Neighbours are of two type:- 1) Migrated neighbours and 2) Stable neighbours. NOw you are inquirying about which category let it be clear
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 05:37:30 PM
By just being kind and friendly to your neighbor. Well, it's actually to live in a neighborhood if you are friends with your neighbors. Just don't forget to greet them whenever you walk pass or see them every day. Smiling every time you meet some or just greeting them changes someone's mood. Arguing or fighting with your neighbor makes your daily life a mess and would make you feel bad everyday.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 04:32:39 PM
I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

1. I make sure I introduce myself in a friendly manner to my neighbors.
2. I tried to know their lifestyle and how how we can communicate freely.
3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.
This really help me keep my integrity till now.
I keep building a good neighborhood and society with them.

I am agree to you, our neighbors will became part of our daily life. We need to build a good relationship with them. Neighbors will became our family inside of the community. We can help them or they can help us. Respect your neighbors so they can respect you back. Live as an approachable, nice and friendly to them so they to the same with you. Don't be harsh to your neighbors because in times that you need help they will never doubt to help you. Building a good relationship with the people around may affect to the growth of their children, because inside the community the children will see and follow the good relationship with other people.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
March 08, 2018, 03:43:41 PM
Being a good neighbor is a good thing to do. It is always nice to live someone near who is kind, friendly, considerate, and courteous. You can be a good neighbor by just being polite and introducing your self or greeting them whenever you see them. Being considerate is also a good thing, keeping the sounds low when there's a party also reduces annoyance.
Activity: 56
March 08, 2018, 03:35:48 PM
Being nice to the neighbours is important as they will help you when needed.
Activity: 24
March 06, 2018, 05:23:51 PM
To become a good nieghbor get around your your nieghbor and have positive influence and being model of good neighbor. A good neighbor helps and develop in the community. A good neighbor helps and respectful. And especially be friendly to your neighbor.
Activity: 67
March 06, 2018, 04:28:53 PM
I have never spoken to my neighbours and they have been there for 5 years.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 01:23:18 PM
You can be a good neighbor if you treat them nicely, and being friendly to them. The bible says "Love your neighbor as you love your self."
Be friendly to your neighbor,Be good to them,and show that you have concern too.I agree about that says in the Bible,Love your neighbor,as you love yourself.Dont gossiping to make them Angry,instead you challenge them to do good things and be nice to people not only your neighbor,
Activity: 140
March 06, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
There is only one thing that can sum up all the thing that the person need in order to become a good neighbor. Be respectful.  If a person knows how to respect others, he will learn to humble himself, understand someone's mistakes, helpful, and everything which is in relation to respect will become easy to a person of he/she has it.
Activity: 37
March 06, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
If you want a good neighbor, you have to be a good behave and be friendly talking with them. And show love, sympathy and respect to them.
Activity: 97
March 06, 2018, 11:24:34 AM
Neighbours are your family in times of hardship. be nice to them.
Activity: 56
March 05, 2018, 08:01:27 AM
Treat your neighbor as God has treating you. You don’t deserve the love pf God but He still loves you.
Activity: 224
March 05, 2018, 07:22:32 AM
The only thing I want from my neighbors is to not to be noisy. I guess that makes the quiet neighbors good for me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
March 05, 2018, 12:21:32 AM
I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.

If you are new to the neighborhood then it is always right to introduce yourself to them. Be nice, courteous and be polite. As yime flies by, make sure that you will not be an annoyance or a nuisance to your neighbor so that you can live by harmoniously.
Activity: 24
March 05, 2018, 01:16:00 AM
Just mind your own business. Do not do things that will make them mad. If they are in need, help them. Be an approachable one.
Activity: 77
March 05, 2018, 12:03:00 AM
Know them well and let them know you as well. Having a good relations with your neighbor is like having a second family outside your home. Being nice and friendly to them love and respect, help if they need, its simple just like how your family and friends do.
Activity: 252
March 04, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

Being friendly with them, treat them with nicely. always try to communicate them. Don't be snoopy.Mow your neighbor's lawn if they are sick or going through a hard time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
March 04, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
You just live by the golden rule. And  you should love and respect your neighbor as you love and respect yourself and your family so that you may live harmoniously.  I know it's not easy to get along to all neighbors, but you should make a special effort and try to be open-minded. Taking the time to establish good terms to them so that the neighborhood will become friendlier, safer, the area nicer and comfortable place to live.
Activity: 4
March 04, 2018, 08:26:48 AM
Just live by the golden rule. God does not forbid us to love ourselves but we must love our neighbor with the same degree. That's a lot of love.
Pages:
Jump to: