Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the corona virus end Faster and economy reopen - page 7. (Read 1656 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
There are a lot of reasons why it hasn't gone down and why the affected is continuing.
  • There are asymptomatic people going around and still infecting people, and they don't know about it
  • Increase of numbers of affected individuals doesn't mean it increased on spreading, they could've been tested just then but asymptomatic
  • The healthcare system can't handle everything so they must send home some of the infected possibly affecting other people when sent home
  • Non-believers of the "quarantine" phase and keeps on going outside and not helping "Flattening the curve"
  • The frontliners who are exposed continuously to this virus can get affected

There are so many more reasons why it keeps on increasing, and the economy can reopen faster is if the people themselves start doing the necessary things to help stop the spread. It's going to be hard on people who cannot stay at home because they need to work to feed themselves, and that's where the government should come in and help them. This isn't going to stop anytime soon, IMO.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
I heard their are some countries trying to relax the restrictions placed. Some football organization in Europe are preparing to restart the league. This means soon, we are going to go back to our normal life as possible with time.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Your link seems broken so I'll just give again the link that you wanted to share -

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/23/bill-gates-outlines-innovations-needed-to-stop-coronavirus-pandemic.html

What he is proposing is actually very feasible, summarizing the items from the above article -

1. Treatment
2. Vaccines
3. Testing
4. Contact tracing
5. Opening up

Using blood plasma of those who recovered from Covid is really a very promising immediate solution right now to treat those who are severely infected.

*If pharma companies can really produce the vaccine for the next 9 months, that would really be amazing. With the technology that we have, I am very positive that they can come up with the vaccine shorter than what is the normal duration of identifying a potent vaccine.

Now, will the conspiracy theory that Bill Gates made this virus stop once and for all? I don't think he will ever be responsible to this kind of situation as he is helping people around the world not wanting to kill them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
So far, the corona virus have been a nightmare to the world and this needs more advanced tech to get stopped.
The corona virus is said to be in the air and has some limit of time to spend in the air.
But the virus keep spreading even if it cant spend long in air or anywhere.
After all the lockdowns in every country, the virus still keep spreading.

So, according to my opinion, I think there is a group of people behind this virus and the only faster way to stop it is by getting the people behind the spread.
As ive seen so far, I know there will be a technology for this and probably, blockchain tech might help also.
Corona virus pandemic is acting like it's gonna be around for long and this will affect a lot the world economy because this is like a kind of war.

Also do you have any idea from there?
Pages:
Jump to: