Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 46. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 506
August 22, 2017, 01:42:37 PM
One of the things we do, and this has to do with both cryptocurrency and are normal Investments and enormous influences on our business models, is to Simply keep your ears open at all times. When you're walking down the street, eating lunch in a restaurant, or anytime that you're out in the public you're going to hear two things. You're going to hear new ideas pop up here and there, and more importantly you're going to hear what did normal person has against the services that are out there now.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
August 22, 2017, 06:01:42 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
All we have to do is look for opportunities by getting information from this forum,
because from this forum we can learn to get it
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 05:49:43 AM
What are you doing to make your business bigger?
There are many ways to make your business bigger or success like starting on a small yet popular business, choose a business that can last long especially change is inevitable so think of a business that can easily adopted by people. But if you choose of what business you should do choose what makes you happy or choose what you can do then if you have enough money make a franchise of it hold a people that can also hold people so that your business can grow in no time. You can also make a sideline while doing a business to make more money at the same time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 04:43:57 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

First, you need a really good capital when starting to trade. Then a better knowledge and strategy in trading. You have to have more ammunitions here 'cause it's like a battle and you have to be prepared or you'll lose evrything you have. It's not enough to have the knowledge. You can try seeking advice to those who are experienced traders and maybe they are good enough to share some pointers with you. You can start with small trading if it is your first time then later on if you got the knack of it you can put things to a higher level of trading.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
August 22, 2017, 04:28:21 AM
I think that a bit part of it is "being into it". You can learn, read news and study graphs a lot, and that is good. However, when you are into it... when you buy a little, a little more if it goes down, sell too early, etc. you come to a point in which you have a sense of when a coin is low or high. And that is invaluable.
Activity: 215
August 22, 2017, 04:22:10 AM
the better way to success in the trading is that you should have a better patience, and  what will you do to increase or to make your business bigger try to ask some experts that you know, why they are so successful, and also ask some tips to them.
Patience is not the main key. You may get stuck in one place if you keep waiting and waiting and waiting. Moreover, some coins even go down and decrease its price after a long term holding. You need to have some skills and know how to analyze news. That will help you to make money in trading
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
August 22, 2017, 04:13:54 AM
the better way to success in the trading is that you should have a better patience, and  what will you do to increase or to make your business bigger try to ask some experts that you know, why they are so successful, and also ask some tips to them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 22, 2017, 03:17:56 AM
In fact there is many ways to make money from the BTC and that depends upon your financial issues if you have more USD or two to three BTC you can make good profit from trading , the  business  place not important  in the first time you can work from  home /mobility and when I get enough money open yours business .

To get big profits is to be with a large enough capital, this is not just happening in mining, in the field of work is the same, like the business offline (real) .. with large capital goods that many would attract buyers .. if In mining or large capital trading will facilitate us in generating profit bitcoin in every sale and purchase transactions
Activity: 257
Merit: 102
August 22, 2017, 02:58:35 AM
I think, you first need to learn about the investment and trading . Bitcoin has many opportunity to invest but think carefully where you’re going to invest. You need to know how it works, when you can receive your profit. You can also join in a signature campaign. Make your rank high so that you can make more money and have good strategy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 21, 2017, 11:58:37 PM
Can be successful in trading it depends on self confidence, especially we are not afraid to issue capital in the trade and can read the market price movements, of course that we can always benefit. Although in trade must suffer losses as much as possible we should be able to minimize such losses.
From the results of trading can be invested in sites that have been proven to pay, and the money we invest can be increased. From these two things we can become successful people by way of trade and investment.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 11:51:16 PM
In fact there is many ways to make money from the BTC and that depends upon your financial issues if you have more USD or two to three BTC you can make good profit from trading , the  business  place not important  in the first time you can work from  home /mobility and when I get enough money open yours business .
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Honesty is the best policy
August 21, 2017, 11:29:40 PM
There are many ways for earn bitcoin.trading is very good for earn money.Trading is risky but trading is good.Investment and mining also good for make money. you can also make money form campaign.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 11:24:36 PM
To increase our money naturally we will invest where it is. And one of those famous billionaires in our country they have the descendants of those supermarket stores and cargo shipping and many others are called investments. Their money is increasing. Here in bitcoins as well Trading, Investment and many others are starting hard and because they are patient and have a great deal of patience as they reach it
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 21, 2017, 10:22:10 PM

We need more money to make more money. As what the businessmen said, the first million is the hardest to earn because you are starting from scratch or you have only a little capital. You are going to hustle and work hard to earn that first million but after you have achieved it then you still have to work but not that hard anymore to have bigger returns because you have big capital. I am on my way to my first million and working hard to achieve it.  I believe that patience, hard work, time, and knowledge is the key to succeed in anything you wanted to achieve.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 21, 2017, 09:45:24 PM

First, you need to treat trading as a business. Think well. Risk only those things which you are afford to lose. You may use a trading plan to succeed. A great businessman has a great strategy.

To make a business bigger and faster, you need to open a location. Have a franchise of your business and form an alliance to another business or businessman. Don't forget to license your product. These are the steps in order to make more money.

That is true, when trading having a plan is the best way to go.. I am now actually creating a plan where there is a time where I will surrender my position to get to other opportunities.. Because my present strategy is a plan of attack and no surrender - when the price of altcoin goes down, I will hold the line till the end of the world Smiley
Activity: 420
August 20, 2017, 11:27:59 AM

By having a plan first before taking an action. I have to know the risks first if I wanted to invest into something so that I can plan ahead whatever happens. To be successful in trading, research about the coin and see its movements from the past. If you believe that the coin has a good developer and has a product that people will benefit in the future then the price may increase in the future. You can also observe it through technical analysis if its in the bull or bear market. To make more money, just diversify your investments so that you can have multiple sources of income.

This is exactly what im doing at the moment. im looking to invest but checking past movements. but more help needed.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
August 20, 2017, 10:03:08 AM

First, you need to treat trading as a business. Think well. Risk only those things which you are afford to lose. You may use a trading plan to succeed. A great businessman has a great strategy.

To make a business bigger and faster, you need to open a location. Have a franchise of your business and form an alliance to another business or businessman. Don't forget to license your product. These are the steps in order to make more money.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 20, 2017, 08:50:22 AM
For me to make money is hard but if you have confidence in your self to make money or to become rich all you need is to workhard and work well  Smiley remember all rich are begin with  small  or poor Smiley

Work hard and work well but never forget to create a system along the way - a system that is replicable by others so that you can leverage other people and earning way more than you can do by yourself alone.
good concept to deliver I think if you got some good strategy to make more ideas to be followed by people who wants to earn together with you
its also possible to make more money its all about good concept and good advertising to make more money especially if you are inside crypto
and digital industry.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2017, 08:26:53 AM
Theres a lot of ways to earn money. Its up to you if how you handle yourself. Its just a courage and determine is the key. Use your skills because I all of us has it. Just like this forum, Ive seen that there a lot of people has there own technique in handling themselves. For example their account cause this is one of way earning money.

Indeed there are many ways to earn, just they are very different. Some are legal others aren't, some are risky other aren't, so i think best is to do legal and safe way Cheesy

Small problem is that almost every way to earn that's related to bitcoins will be at least a little bit risky, so you have to be ready to lose. I advice you to try trading - it is really hard and time consuming but once you'll master it and know how to trade you will earn a lot.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
August 20, 2017, 08:15:30 AM

It is really hard to say what are the step by step procedure on how to earn bigger money, but if you really want it badly, here are some tips. For some people, money is considered as their card. In order for you to succeed more, you must be willing to gamble or risk your money, as much as i can agree with them, there is not good outcome when you are always playing safe.
Pages:
Jump to: