Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 45. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 24, 2017, 12:42:58 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
Me, to earn more money with bitcoin, did different things to earn more. i have invest my bitcoin to the legit investment sites and some of this is place on trading, and the rest is i used to be a capital for my business. So in that ways i earn more money than the usual way of earning. And ofcourse to make sure that it make more profit i really really work for it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 24, 2017, 12:35:42 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
If you want to succeed in trade, you have to keep learn. I suggest to novice trader to only trade bitcoin - fiat. There is no official bitcoin exchange. Choose the right exchange site with high liquidity and good market depth. Bitfinex is good for trade bitcoin -  usd with about 25000 bitcoin traded per day.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 24, 2017, 12:22:13 AM

You should have a budget to follow in order for you to track your income and expenses. Through this way, you will know where your money is going and then track what expenses you can reduce and then add it as an investment. As for me, my savings from my expenses is added as a trading capital because bigger capital means bigger profits. You just have the patience, knowledge, skills and time to trade because it is not just about buying low and selling high, you should have a trading plan to prepare for any happenings in the market and right timing is vital as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 23, 2017, 11:54:17 PM
I do have the same question, What should I do, beside being hard working, patient and observer, what else.

in general, most of the suggestion are lead to trading business, which we found are great source of big income.

Trading Rule of thumb.

Buy before good things happen and sell before bad things occur.

Activity: 682
Merit: 540
August 23, 2017, 11:10:08 PM
From the majority of these comments it's apparent most people don't have a clue how to increase their revenue streams. I know how to make $5500 in two weeks. Super legal Super legit. Easiest money you'll ever make but why would I share it with people for nothing? When it comes to finances the pie is only so big.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
August 23, 2017, 10:56:42 PM
I always manage money management. That's not to be wrong. If you want to succeed in trading. Manage money properly. Called financial management. And after that do a little profit but many customers from here we can achieve multiple benefits. Keep some of the income set aside for additional capital.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 23, 2017, 10:40:52 PM
i'm a newbie ! But my brother is a successful man who playing bitcoin ! He always make money by trading ! He recomended me to join a group of trade people who have traded before ! So a newbie can easily trade ! He also told me to have an app on your phone which updated every coin price so you can track everytime !

Trading could be on of the best way to make more money in bitcoin but you need to spend your money for trading on that trading site. It's good for you, you have brother that already success on trading. You can follow him and listen to his tips about trading. Mining also good to make more money actually, if you earn much money from trading, you can start learning about mining and invest your money by buy a mining tools.
It's a good idea, but for a newbie, maybe a signature campaign is a good start, especially if you want to start without funds. Minning, trading, investment, and more, need more money to make more money, so it might be better if you start without money.
Activity: 516
August 23, 2017, 10:13:33 PM
i'm a newbie ! But my brother is a successful man who playing bitcoin ! He always make money by trading ! He recomended me to join a group of trade people who have traded before ! So a newbie can easily trade ! He also told me to have an app on your phone which updated every coin price so you can track everytime !

Trading could be on of the best way to make more money in bitcoin but you need to spend your money for trading on that trading site. It's good for you, you have brother that already success on trading. You can follow him and listen to his tips about trading. Mining also good to make more money actually, if you earn much money from trading, you can start learning about mining and invest your money by buy a mining tools.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 09:55:57 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
August 23, 2017, 09:19:06 PM
You can earn by joining campaign,trading,gambling and faucet also,do hardwork here in forum try to search anything to earn then if you earn here in forum try to do a business in real world,theres so many ideas here in forum that you can learn by just spending your time in reading and listen to others opinion
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 08:30:07 PM
Well we can save money, don't spend it if it's not needed and the you can invest it in a business of your choice.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 23, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

The question is not how to "make" more money but how to "earn" more money. It is very simple. Be more hardworking and be intelligent in business. Don't focus only on one strategy of earning money but to think more and a way of easy and more faster income of money. Do not let yourself be a dumb and stubborn in money and do not waste money of course.

We must be smarter in understanding every opportunity, we also need to think about passive income or create a business community both from bitcoin and fiat, by making our circle team able to support each other's business quickly and friendly, for example in one community there 20 people who have different businesses then we can relate to each other in groups and need each other.
Activity: 331
August 23, 2017, 01:24:49 PM

The question is not how to "make" more money but how to "earn" more money. It is very simple. Be more hardworking and be intelligent in business. Don't focus only on one strategy of earning money but to think more and a way of easy and more faster income of money. Do not let yourself be a dumb and stubborn in money and do not waste money of course.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
August 23, 2017, 01:01:39 PM
I make my bitcoins buy selling services online in return for payment via bitcoin, I work for people and ask them to pay me online and then there are a lot of bitcoin investment websites that also help to more to my bitcoin account.
This is a good method to make more bitcoins. You no need to be senior member+ in this forum. Just post your service and give service and take payment as bitcoins. Fast work and more bitcoins. Now online people are started to accept and send their payments in Bitcoin. All switches from PayPal to Bitcoin. 
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 23, 2017, 11:34:37 AM
Can be successful in trading it depends on self confidence, especially we are not afraid to issue capital in the trade and can read the market price movements, of course that we can always benefit. Although in trade must suffer losses as much as possible we should be able to minimize such losses.
From the results of trading can be invested in sites that have been proven to pay, and the money we invest can be increased. From these two things we can become successful people by way of trade and investment.
Trading is good, but is mainly for those that has enough money with years of professional experience.Signature campaign is okay, since it’s free to join and you will also get to earn a lot too, if not much, at least a decent amount. For faucets, I would say that’s for newbies to get experience, but it won’t pay much.

There are also affiliate jobs, but I don’t know how it works. Working as a writer, UX/UI designer and other engineering jobs will help you earn more than enough; the sky is the only limit to what you can make from it.
Activity: 491
August 23, 2017, 10:07:24 AM
I make my bitcoins buy selling services online in return for payment via bitcoin, I work for people and ask them to pay me online and then there are a lot of bitcoin investment websites that also help to more to my bitcoin account.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2017, 04:28:53 PM
You should invest the money you earn in yourself and getting to know more about trading and investing as its better to do it yourself then hire anyone to screw you up.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 03:53:58 PM
One of the things we do, and this has to do with both cryptocurrency and are normal Investments and enormous influences on our business models, is to Simply keep your ears open at all times. When you're walking down the street, eating lunch in a restaurant, or anytime that you're out in the public you're going to hear two things. You're going to hear new ideas pop up here and there, and more importantly you're going to hear what did normal person has against the services that are out there now.

Cheap ICO opportunities is the fittest one for earning Money via blockchain. Good projects' tokens are being pumped on the exchanges. When you buy 1 unit for 1$ let's say, you can seel it for $10 each unit. The profit is high compated with other things. Trading for example, it's easy to lose money if you're not experienced.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
August 22, 2017, 02:27:09 PM

Invest more money on Bitcoin and learn to master cryptocurrency trading as well. That way you'll make huge profits with trading.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
August 22, 2017, 02:13:06 PM
the best way to earn money is to know how profession you are in a specific job type like translation , graphic design and video creativity improve your self by reading more and practice more then offer service for money (only BTC).
Pages:
Jump to: