Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 53. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 10:06:22 AM
The only way to make more money is by investing your money and that can be done only after doing a good research about the market and by finding trusted places to make an investments as there are many scam sites so you need to be very careful before making an investments.
We do not have to push ourselves to invest our money online. If we want to get more money in long term we have to focus on growing assets, but it's need big capital. If we have skill in trading I think bitcoin will give us a lot of money in short term. I suggest to buy new altcoin that will get into famous exchange site.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 10, 2017, 10:01:12 AM
Wecan make more money by investing or investments not only in bitcoins or online  but also in offline real business investments and the most needed on it is money and your willingness to to a business. Investments are also called business because its your obligation as an investor to know and to make your investments grow not only to invest and leave your money.

Here is often a lot of people who are wrong with the way of thinking,
Your input is very good, because it is a lot of investors who just invest and then leave it. Whereas investors need to occasionally take the time to be able to make their invested companies grow rapidly.
Not just silence
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 10, 2017, 09:42:30 AM
The only way to make more money is by investing your money and that can be done only after doing a good research about the market and by finding trusted places to make an investments as there are many scam sites so you need to be very careful before making an investments.

The only way ? There are many ways to make money with bitcoin mate. Investing is good for making more money especially if you want spend your own money for that but you also can make money from trading, gambling and also do some task or do a job that can earn bitcoin.

The above mate is trying to say that if you want to make more money in quick time then it can be done with investing as with signature campaign you cannot earn huge money and gambling is the easiest way to loose all your money at once.
Activity: 532
August 10, 2017, 09:38:44 AM

The only way ? There are many ways to make money with bitcoin mate. Investing is good for making more money especially if you want spend your own money for that but you also can make money from trading, gambling and also do some task or do a job that can earn bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 09:32:07 AM
The balance between online and offline based businesses must be maintained. If you benefit from online, invest to open a new business like real estate or open a store. Online business does not promise long-lasting and it will be safe to keep from going bankrupt.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io
August 10, 2017, 08:43:44 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
August 10, 2017, 08:42:07 AM
I attended one of the seminars in making money and they pointed out couple of things .
Firstly we should have different sources of income it can be direct or indirect ways . Secondly never invest all your money in on thing . Diversify your portfolio so that you will average out even if market falls . Thirdly always keep revisiting your investments made on monthly basis to check out the performance .
Activity: 672
August 10, 2017, 05:37:58 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

If you are careful, of course you can take advantage of every opportunity that is on bitcoin, and this will certainly have many opportunities to generate more money. And with good financial management maybe you will quickly get success with bitcoin, but this certainly requires a struggle As well as the hard work to achieve and the knowledge of bitcoin that supports to be able to achieve all that

Caution may take you a bit more time but its better to safe anytime than sorry in the end. Bitcoin does give you a good chance to earn a decent amount but aside from signatures and bounty services, trading would be the best way to earn and it's not something that will assure you of a fixed income. Though definitely your chances would improve if you plan and prepare for it.
i might say that inside trading maximizing your chances to grow your money/bitcoin is really big if you have knowledge and patience to follow
such project and always got a good judgement to assess whether the said one can bring fortune for you.
Well first for trading, you must learn and study the strategies that other do. Do some research or better join seminars to fully illustrate it to you. For businesses, there are so many ways to make it make. First is know what is your market, do my products sell in this area? Or do what is your passion . And to make more money? Save some, invest some, trade some.
Activity: 659
August 09, 2017, 09:11:33 PM
Wecan make more money by investing or investments not only in bitcoins or online  but also in offline real business investments and the most needed on it is money and your willingness to to a business. Investments are also called business because its your obligation as an investor to know and to make your investments grow not only to invest and leave your money.
Activity: 882
August 09, 2017, 09:02:58 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
The best way to get success in the trading is the only buy the coins which are st low price and sell them high , if you would adk that this is the common basic thing to do trading then why i am not getting profit , then answer is simple that is we need lots of patience because sudden happen in increase in the price of the btc never happened but this is the surely will increase but it take time , so if you have lots of patience then you can do .
Here i myself in the trading from 3 years and holded few coins for 2 yeare also to get profit , so never loose patience and hold the coin until its price get increase and don't get panic to down in the price of the coin because fall and down in the price is common thing .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 09, 2017, 09:01:48 PM

If you are careful, of course you can take advantage of every opportunity that is on bitcoin, and this will certainly have many opportunities to generate more money. And with good financial management maybe you will quickly get success with bitcoin, but this certainly requires a struggle As well as the hard work to achieve and the knowledge of bitcoin that supports to be able to achieve all that

Caution may take you a bit more time but its better to safe anytime than sorry in the end. Bitcoin does give you a good chance to earn a decent amount but aside from signatures and bounty services, trading would be the best way to earn and it's not something that will assure you of a fixed income. Though definitely your chances would improve if you plan and prepare for it.
i might say that inside trading maximizing your chances to grow your money/bitcoin is really big if you have knowledge and patience to follow
such project and always got a good judgement to assess whether the said one can bring fortune for you.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 09, 2017, 08:45:11 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 09, 2017, 02:44:52 PM
Many ways to earn more money. Knowledge and persistence are the most important factors.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
August 09, 2017, 01:49:41 PM
While there are hundreds of methods to make money, there are only some basic methods to make more money, work harder, work longer and get someone else to work for you, and that is it.

Working harder will always give you the way of making more money.

But I think to make more money especially in trading, you have to allot more time in studying the market.

More knowledge, more ways of making money and ways to make your business bigger.
If we just work hard and do not have any knowledge, we can still make more money but really is not too much, I see a lot of people who work hard and work longer but their income and life does not change too much. I think knowledge is the key to we can make more money, working harder or working longer is not important, the most important thing is our knowledge, it will help us optimize the way we make money and create more new ways of making money.
i think it is not possible to make money without working hard, although from some sources we can make money without any knowledge like from gambling if we even do not have any knowledge still we can manage to make money, but in gambling like dice games we also need to have good luck because without good luck still it is not possible to win and make money at all.
It is out of question to make money without working hard. Even if we aspire to do trading, we need to put efforts to attain the knowledge of Crypto trading and Crypto market. As far as the gambling is concerned, it is very hard to make money in this game. There are more chances of losing money in gambling than earning profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
August 09, 2017, 01:56:58 AM

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
August 09, 2017, 01:42:18 AM

For me, considering all the factors in trading, whether good or bad and the possible outcome, is the key in trading. In general, trade is exchanging an item for another item, and the the one who is willing to trade an item for another, should have attitude of not expecting more than he/she could have. He/she would success in trading if he/she is willing to have a minimum income but sufficient to suffice himself/herself.
Trading is very simple to learn because you just have to buy low and sell high and if you are consistent in doing that your profit is consistent as well.
However, the challenge here is on the execution of our plan because sometimes we are too emotional and we panic, being smart is really vital as we have to analyze vital information and every time we make a decision is should have a substantial basis.
Activity: 630
August 09, 2017, 01:38:34 AM
While there are hundreds of methods to make money, there are only some basic methods to make more money, work harder, work longer and get someone else to work for you, and that is it.

But I think to make more money especially in trading, you have to allot more time in studying the market.

More knowledge, more ways of making money and ways to make your business bigger.
If we just work hard and do not have any knowledge, we can still make more money but really is not too much, I see a lot of people who work hard and work longer but their income and life does not change too much. I think knowledge is the key to we can make more money, working harder or working longer is not important, the most important thing is our knowledge, it will help us optimize the way we make money and create more new ways of making money.
i think it is not possible to make money without working hard, although from some sources we can make money without any knowledge like from gambling if we even do not have any knowledge still we can manage to make money, but in gambling like dice games we also need to have good luck because without good luck still it is not possible to win and make money at all.
yes that is right that for every investment and trading if we want to become succeeded working har is too much important, because if we are working hard its mean we are devoted to our job. i think if we will working hard it will enable us to make more money from bitcoin trading.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
August 08, 2017, 11:54:14 PM

For me, considering all the factors in trading, whether good or bad and the possible outcome, is the key in trading. In general, trade is exchanging an item for another item, and the the one who is willing to trade an item for another, should have attitude of not expecting more than he/she could have. He/she would success in trading if he/she is willing to have a minimum income but sufficient to suffice himself/herself.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 08, 2017, 03:42:54 PM
Working hard is not a good way to make more money, you should work hard but also be more creative and skilled than others.
Activity: 462
August 08, 2017, 02:54:24 PM

Pages:
Jump to: