Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 56. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
July 31, 2017, 01:45:34 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
If you want to succeed in trading, you need to be patience, you must well verse in the basic knowledge
about in doing trade, learn the technical analysis then study the candle stick too. and try to read here most often.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 31, 2017, 12:16:01 PM
Start an appropriate job, work as a free lancer and offer your services for money, engage yourself in writing up blogs, involve yourself in bitcoin trading. That's you can make a good amount of money.

Instead of focusing on a single job, you should do a lot of work at the same time, although you can improve on just one job, but you'll be better off if you do more job. Earnings are also quicker.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 31, 2017, 12:01:36 PM
Trading is my preferred way to earn more money. It's risky, but i think it's worth the profit we get. Or maybe by doing more useful things will make us produce more than before.

Trading is really a good way to earn money when you know what you are doing. This is just not a simple buy low sell high because it needs a good skill in analyzing the fundamental and technical side of trading so that we will have a greater chance of more winning trades than losing one.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 01:27:59 PM
Trading is my preferred way to earn more money. It's risky, but i think it's worth the profit we get. Or maybe by doing more useful things will make us produce more than before.
Activity: 434
July 30, 2017, 01:13:11 PM
really nice question many people thinks i do business,others think i do job,or i do a good service holder and they think those way they get more money but i think i do criptocurrincy work or bitcoin work  if i di this work at right side way then i get more money and get it some days work.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 12:37:11 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
Actually, there are many ways to make more money. If you really want to make more money or income I think the best way to do is to invest in bitcoin and you can assure that you could make a good profit. As of now many people already invest in bitcoin. You can also make more money in trading and many people know that trading is one of the best sources of money or income.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
July 30, 2017, 12:08:06 PM

You may wanna get started with multi trades if trading is your first choice.

There is no thing such as "making more money". It's just your greed when you say more money. Anyway there are plenty of ways you know very well such as campaigns, trading, investing ICO, mining etc. Besides this you can start up your own crypto related business if these are not enough sources for you to earn money. Start up business could be related to bitcoin itself, for example, digital stuff selling in exchange with bitcoin. This way you can establish a business as well as earn in bitcoin form. Then you can benefit more when the price of bitcoin sky rockets.

I hope you will be happy with that much of money earned.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
July 30, 2017, 11:55:47 AM
Start an appropriate job, work as a free lancer and offer your services for money, engage yourself in writing up blogs, involve yourself in bitcoin trading. That's you can make a good amount of money.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
July 30, 2017, 11:48:33 AM
there are a lot of options for making money on a long and short term basis, you can make a business platform, you may take an initiative to make a mega project regarding the future plan. in this case, the land business would be a great idea for making a stable money making source. but I do prefer always to run a business of fashion house.
For today I think that there are several business plans that can really be very much in demand. This is trade in products, then real estate and pharmacy business. It is these businesses that can be promising and they are promising for today. In the modeling business, I would not have not laid out my own, It's for sure.
That was good to establish a real type of business in real world but also you need to don't forget that you can make more money by establishin not only one business. Real estate now is on of the best business like you said and in the future it will more grow.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
July 30, 2017, 11:16:02 AM
Do research or read the whitepaper of a coin if its promising to you invest on it.
Open a business thats its on demand not onoy you want to open a business without doing any survey.
Workhard to earn more money, thats it.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
July 30, 2017, 11:10:16 AM
This is a big question mark of many of us ,how can we make more money ? This a things rthat is alway say of many people, where do we find this? and how do we find this ? .So there are a lot an options to make money you only have to do is you can find where do you suitable to make money or what field do you preffered. Think wise and be lookforward to make more money.
Activity: 163
July 29, 2017, 01:45:29 PM
there are a lot of options for making money on a long and short term basis, you can make a business platform, you may take an initiative to make a mega project regarding the future plan. in this case, the land business would be a great idea for making a stable money making source. but I do prefer always to run a business of fashion house.
For today I think that there are several business plans that can really be very much in demand. This is trade in products, then real estate and pharmacy business. It is these businesses that can be promising and they are promising for today. In the modeling business, I would not have not laid out my own, It's for sure.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
July 29, 2017, 01:38:42 PM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
July 29, 2017, 11:24:02 AM
We can make more money if we are saving bitcoin and wait for it's value to get higher for us to gain lots of money and we need to be always active in posting in bitcointalk we need to be updated and good in posting so we get lots of money to buy our wants
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 29, 2017, 09:39:08 AM
We can make more money if we will work harder.  Investing more can make our business bigger too.  If you are not afraid to take the riskl like other business owners then it is not impossible for to earn more money.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 06:26:06 AM

If you want to build a business you need to learn in marketing they have 4ps  the first one is a place, people, price, people..This 4ps
is very effective and to make more money i recommend to invest your money in any legit business.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 26, 2017, 07:43:31 PM
there are many ways. But you need to learn first. We need some knowledge to start our own business or apply for a job. Investing also requires knowledge because if you are not a wise person, you can lose all your money without receiving a single penny. The world outside is dark. Many people are not good and all they want is to take away youru property. So beware.
yes that is right that there are so many  ways but i think the only way through which one can make more money is trading i think trading is the only way through which one can get a good profit that we cannot expect from anything else.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 26, 2017, 06:05:11 PM
Here is simple formula
If one person give you a dollar you have a dollar
If 2 people give you a dollar each one you have 2 dollars
If 10 people give you a dollar each one you have 10 dollars
If 200 people give you a dollar each one you have 200 dollars
If 2000 people give you a dollar each one you have 2000 dollars
If 2000000 people give you a dollar each one you have 2000000 dollars

Each day more than 1 000 000 people use metro in NYC
So try ask for money people in metro
Or sell hot dog

Grin nice post. I guess that persistence is an important personality to be succeed in any business!

I always adhered to the side of the question that the day itself should not work for itself and bring good profits, increase. So even this person has a business plan, albeit with humor, but quite chic for the embodiment ..
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
July 26, 2017, 04:41:17 PM
Here is simple formula
If one person give you a dollar you have a dollar
If 2 people give you a dollar each one you have 2 dollars
If 10 people give you a dollar each one you have 10 dollars
If 200 people give you a dollar each one you have 200 dollars
If 2000 people give you a dollar each one you have 2000 dollars
If 2000000 people give you a dollar each one you have 2000000 dollars

Each day more than 1 000 000 people use metro in NYC
So try ask for money people in metro
Or sell hot dog

Grin nice post. I guess that persistence is an important personality to be succeed in any business!
Activity: 208
July 26, 2017, 04:35:12 PM
there are many ways. But you need to learn first. We need some knowledge to start our own business or apply for a job. Investing also requires knowledge because if you are not a wise person, you can lose all your money without receiving a single penny. The world outside is dark. Many people are not good and all they want is to take away youru property. So beware.
Pages:
Jump to: