Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 76. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
April 02, 2017, 01:39:49 PM
To make more money is not the simplest thing to do. In trading you have to considers these factors Always use trading plans, treat trading like a business and lastly use the advantages you have. In making your business bigger make sure you have a passion for it, be a smart producer and consumer, expect ups and downs, consider other peoples idea, and lastly never give up if you have a target just fight for it. And lastly how can you make money, if you want to make money you have to spend in order to have some, never rush yourself having a big amount of money, remember that patience in virtue. You can try some business that you want, join some people who's into business and surround yourself with people having motivation in having money, it would help you.
Making more money is never easy if it was then everyone will make more money, to make more money you need to work harder an also to work in a more organized manner so you don't waste your efforts in meaningless activities that don't give you any profit at all.

working harder only gives you more income and there is always a limit on how much you can work and how much income you can earn. but this topic is about "investment" and it is not as hard as you think. it certainly is easier than working more! you just have to find the good investments that suits you and then go in with some decent amount of money.
it can be bitcoin or altcoins or even real estate and then make money from it easily and by practically doing nothing.
The thread is about how to make more money in general, the OP gives some option like trading and how to grow your business but then reiterates the question that gives name to the thread, which is a general question, so this thread is not only about investment.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
April 02, 2017, 12:12:20 PM
Alts have a lot of potential right now.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
April 02, 2017, 11:26:17 AM
To make more money is not the simplest thing to do. In trading you have to considers these factors Always use trading plans, treat trading like a business and lastly use the advantages you have. In making your business bigger make sure you have a passion for it, be a smart producer and consumer, expect ups and downs, consider other peoples idea, and lastly never give up if you have a target just fight for it. And lastly how can you make money, if you want to make money you have to spend in order to have some, never rush yourself having a big amount of money, remember that patience in virtue. You can try some business that you want, join some people who's into business and surround yourself with people having motivation in having money, it would help you.
Making more money is never easy if it was then everyone will make more money, to make more money you need to work harder an also to work in a more organized manner so you don't waste your efforts in meaningless activities that don't give you any profit at all.

working harder only gives you more income and there is always a limit on how much you can work and how much income you can earn. but this topic is about "investment" and it is not as hard as you think. it certainly is easier than working more! you just have to find the good investments that suits you and then go in with some decent amount of money.
it can be bitcoin or altcoins or even real estate and then make money from it easily and by practically doing nothing.

Yes. To earn a lot of money is very difficult and long, but when investing you can make a profit much faster and almost without making any special efforts. You just need to develop a scheme and follow it.

To be engaged in investing you need to have experience. Now it is very difficult to choose a reliable company. We hear more and more about the fact that another project has gone to the scam. All this is very unpredictable now.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
April 02, 2017, 04:49:05 AM

Yes. To earn a lot of money is very difficult and long, but when investing you can make a profit much faster and almost without making any special efforts. You just need to develop a scheme and follow it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 02, 2017, 04:22:09 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 263
April 01, 2017, 05:28:34 PM

You are right, employers now are looking for those who are skillful and smart not just hard working... I consider online money making as my sideline because I am busy that I usually do everyday. So having an extra soucre of income can help you to earn more money.
When I was in college and not married, I could generate around $700 - $1,000 per month from the internet from paid per click programs such as google adsense, infolinks, bidvertiser, chitika and so forth. But after married and working, my internet earning was drop (only around $100 per month). I agree that with the internet we can generate greater than real work.

yes money in working online is really good more opportunities in online to earn big amount of money greater than your real job. But about your case why you let your earnings to drop down since now you are married and that time you need to generate more money for the future of your family.

Tested here is the quality of the traf Finance Bidvertiser.com.
Well, they sure of yourself and give for the test is $20.
If I have the money, threw would not forgive myself ever:
Start sending traffic to MFA, where traffic from AdWords converts about 1 to 2 or even 3. In the end the day with a maximum cost per click 0.3-0.4 of the dollar was spent virtually the entire Deposit, but there was no one (!) click on the ad on the website.
Draw your own conclusions.
Bitcoin is GOD
April 01, 2017, 05:18:44 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
April 01, 2017, 05:04:34 PM
we have to do work not until the work was delayed.
develop the preferred business seriously.

if you can develop a great business?

yes we have  to work more harder for us to succeed in life. Op to make more money like said before one needs to develop his skill and knowledge until we become expert in it. Professional make money easily in their field of endeavour so strive to because a professional and the sky will be your limit. To make money is not for the lazy one but for the strong.
in fact there are so many ways of making money from bitcoin, but to me i think trading is one of the best way of making money, from trading alt coin one can get and earn unlimited money in a very very short period of time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 01, 2017, 10:38:26 AM
we have to do work not until the work was delayed.
develop the preferred business seriously.

if you can develop a great business?

yes we have  to work more harder for us to succeed in life. Op to make more money like said before one needs to develop his skill and knowledge until we become expert in it. Professional make money easily in their field of endeavour so strive to because a professional and the sky will be your limit. To make money is not for the lazy one but for the strong.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 01, 2017, 09:51:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
April 01, 2017, 07:51:27 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

There is no general rule for making your business bigger, and for making more profit. For each business you have specific rules that you need to follow, and only things that connects successful people is their character I think. You need to be smart and well informed about your specific business, you need to have knowledge and to know how to apply that in real life, invest a lot of time and effort and all the profit you make in first couple years put back into your business, no spending for stupid things.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 01, 2017, 07:40:27 AM

You are right, employers now are looking for those who are skillful and smart not just hard working... I consider online money making as my sideline because I am busy that I usually do everyday. So having an extra soucre of income can help you to earn more money.
When I was in college and not married, I could generate around $700 - $1,000 per month from the internet from paid per click programs such as google adsense, infolinks, bidvertiser, chitika and so forth. But after married and working, my internet earning was drop (only around $100 per month). I agree that with the internet we can generate greater than real work.

yes money in working online is really good more opportunities in online to earn big amount of money greater than your real job. But about your case why you let your earnings to drop down since now you are married and that time you need to generate more money for the future of your family.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
April 01, 2017, 06:04:40 AM
Unless you could no longer dedicate as much time as you did in the past I don’t see how your marriage could in any way or form become an interference in your ability to make money online, the most likely reason is that as more people try to make money online then it becomes harder to make profits out of those activities.

This is the usual "The success of others lessens my success". It doesn't. Although it might seem that there's a competition, it's actually a good thing. It increases the demand for those people that can actually do the work and can do it better than most. The only ones that are frightened by the amount of online workers are those that stay on the basic level and don't practice to make the service or skills that they offer better.

As more people are offering the same skill, the competition increases. But so is the number of people looking for that service. So you don't have to worry about it at all.
Bitcoin is GOD
March 31, 2017, 04:13:18 PM
Unless you could no longer dedicate as much time as you did in the past I don’t see how your marriage could in any way or form become an interference in your ability to make money online, the most likely reason is that as more people try to make money online then it becomes harder to make profits out of those activities.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
March 27, 2017, 02:56:37 PM
If you are an old guy, use your money for your children's education.
If you are young, use your money for your education.
Education is really important for everybody. When we read these news from Bitcoin, we also educate ourselves. We learn something. However, knowledge from specific area is different. For example, when a man who is economists writes a paragraph in this forum, we can see a different perspective.
All of these acquisitions come back yourselves as intellectuality and money.

Yes, investing in education is very wise. This will allow you to find ways to earn even more money.
In addition, will provide knowledge in the field of investment and help to manage your finances properly

Education has become an business nowadays and education is also an basic necessity for any individual as the big companies will entertain him only if he holds valid degree and the fact is only rich people can afford admission in those reputed colleges and poor guys will keep on struggling as they cannot afford that high fees.

And we are not talking about prestige, but about real knowledge. To become a wise person it is enough to read books and be able to analyze them. Everyone has access to the Internet, and there's just an ocean of information. If you want, you can get all
Both of your arguments are right. Unfortunately, if you did not graduate from any university, nobody cares you, even if you are very knowledgeable about something, so being a rich is a destiny. However, this argument is based on centralized system. We are talking about Bitcoin which is decentralized. How can we earn more money with Bitcoin? At this point, being an educated person and being a knowledgeable person are the same. People should search every information, and learn them. They can educate themselves as an individual. Therefore, education is again really important. Education is everything for both side.

Not sure why is there still some people that believe in this. If you graduate from a university or not doesn't matter at all. Many people don't go to college but still become successful in life. You know why? Because they pursue and they do their best to reach their goals in life.

When you're offering a service, no one will ask you about your diploma. If you get the work done, then you get the work done. People don't care about your educational attainment. A very good example for this is freelancing. The people don't care about you, they only care about your service so the first thing they check is the feedback about you.
Please don't think that every nation is like North America, Europe or Japan. Please don't be prejudiced. In many developing societies, If you don't have any alternative to earn money like Bitcoin, you have less chance to be a successful person or earn enough money. You cannot change your future easily. If you do not try to succeed at  in your education living in a developing country, How can we make more money? Please answer that question.

On the other hand, I also agree with your argument. I also defend that people should reach their goals in their life. However, for what? To earn more money? or To be happy? There are few such a people that both earns a lot of money and having a happy life at the same time. I congrats them, but in realists' perspectives, It is a utopia. Be aware of that.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
March 27, 2017, 06:59:07 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
Only one way to be successful you will be smart in the field of trading. And be brave to face the consequences regardless of the outcome. Since trading you can lose or win. Its easy to make more money if you have determination to fo it.
yes that is very right. if you have full determination then you can show good result in trading. i think in trading the most important job is to have good planing and strategy, if you have good knowledge and skill in trading then you can make good money in trading.

Trading is definitely a best source to earn more money and if you have good skills and strategy then it can bring really good and positive results for you and if you invest higher capital in it then it will also result in higher profits but don't forget the risk factor associated with it.
Not all types of trading are easy. But people are sharing that they are making good profits with bitcoin trading and even with altcoin trading many traders are facing losses.
yes for every trading there is their own level of difficulties, but to me i think for every trading you need to have good experience and sill about that trading and then there is nothing as difficult.

Depends on what trading you have been doing, as far as i know there is not really hard to trade on bitcoin. May be the hardest part will be trading on altcoin which is really hard because of unpredictable market out there. Unless you can know which coin will be pumped or dumped, besides that you will sure earn good profit
Maybe you have the wrong understanding with the question of OP. He is asking on how will you make your business better, I don't know how trading will make your business any better. Because it won't improve anything and is a different field not related to your business. Or maybe you are just answering the title of the thread and did not really read the main question of the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
March 27, 2017, 06:38:46 AM
Only one way to be successful you will be smart in the field of trading. And be brave to face the consequences regardless of the outcome. Since trading you can lose or win. Its easy to make more money if you have determination to fo it.
yes that is very right. if you have full determination then you can show good result in trading. i think in trading the most important job is to have good planing and strategy, if you have good knowledge and skill in trading then you can make good money in trading.

Trading is definitely a best source to earn more money and if you have good skills and strategy then it can bring really good and positive results for you and if you invest higher capital in it then it will also result in higher profits but don't forget the risk factor associated with it.
Not all types of trading are easy. But people are sharing that they are making good profits with bitcoin trading and even with altcoin trading many traders are facing losses.
yes for every trading there is their own level of difficulties, but to me i think for every trading you need to have good experience and sill about that trading and then there is nothing as difficult.

Depends on what trading you have been doing, as far as i know there is not really hard to trade on bitcoin. May be the hardest part will be trading on altcoin which is really hard because of unpredictable market out there. Unless you can know which coin will be pumped or dumped, besides that you will sure earn good profit
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
March 27, 2017, 06:25:55 AM
If you are an old guy, use your money for your children's education.
If you are young, use your money for your education.
Education is really important for everybody. When we read these news from Bitcoin, we also educate ourselves. We learn something. However, knowledge from specific area is different. For example, when a man who is economists writes a paragraph in this forum, we can see a different perspective.
All of these acquisitions come back yourselves as intellectuality and money.

Yes, investing in education is very wise. This will allow you to find ways to earn even more money.
In addition, will provide knowledge in the field of investment and help to manage your finances properly

Education has become an business nowadays and education is also an basic necessity for any individual as the big companies will entertain him only if he holds valid degree and the fact is only rich people can afford admission in those reputed colleges and poor guys will keep on struggling as they cannot afford that high fees.

And we are not talking about prestige, but about real knowledge. To become a wise person it is enough to read books and be able to analyze them. Everyone has access to the Internet, and there's just an ocean of information. If you want, you can get all
Both of your arguments are right. Unfortunately, if you did not graduate from any university, nobody cares you, even if you are very knowledgeable about something, so being a rich is a destiny. However, this argument is based on centralized system. We are talking about Bitcoin which is decentralized. How can we earn more money with Bitcoin? At this point, being an educated person and being a knowledgeable person are the same. People should search every information, and learn them. They can educate themselves as an individual. Therefore, education is again really important. Education is everything for both side.

Not sure why is there still some people that believe in this. If you graduate from a university or not doesn't matter at all. Many people don't go to college but still become successful in life. You know why? Because they pursue and they do their best to reach their goals in life.

When you're offering a service, no one will ask you about your diploma. If you get the work done, then you get the work done. People don't care about your educational attainment. A very good example for this is freelancing. The people don't care about you, they only care about your service so the first thing they check is the feedback about you.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
March 27, 2017, 04:39:09 AM

I agree, many people don’t realize the fact that trading is not something that is for everyone, it may work for some people after they took so much time into learning the market and were able to make profit of it, but that does not mean that it is going to be the same for everyone who does trading, people just jump in and think they will get profit right away and they end losing their money.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
March 27, 2017, 04:30:35 AM
The best way to make money is to work in real life with your profession and have a side line on cryptocurrency world and make passive income, invest on trusted casinos like crypto-games and have a website earning from ads will make money in every month. Just dont waste your time on useless works.

Yes? This is true though, but how are you going to do this as your passive income? I am sure you need to do some works to get some coin and without do it you can't get any of this coin. Unless you have huge balance to put on their invest and try to earn each month

And btw what do you mean useless works? There is no useless works like you said in this world though

There are some ways to earn bitcoin with passive income, the most common way is investing but you need to have money to invest and it's contain big risk, the other way is to earn from affiliate, bitcoin really is a great source of side income, but because it's unstable so it makes bitcoin not really suitable as main source of income
Pages:
Jump to: