Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 71. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
July 03, 2017, 01:47:22 AM
By way of investing but of course the accuracy and patience is very necessary, given the value of bitcoin is still not stable,
LOL. If you do not have money, you can not invest in anything. Therefore, you should find a good job and start earning money right now so that you can have money to develop

its better to have capital to gain more advantage on earning, yet we can still start without it by working on here like in marketplace or in joining campaigns.

yeah doing signature campaigns would be the best way for me to have s decent capital for trading. try to do signature for a month or two and save your earnings and you would already have a good capitsl you can use to start a decent trade without depositing your own money. Cheesy

Yeah, most of the people here done the same thing. Though not all of them are quite successful because the thingis they do not know how to put their money interested  something, in other words they are inexperienced persons. That is why they are sticking here in the forum to get another shot. I think I can lump myself with that group.

This forum is a lot of help, we can find online jobs that suit on us, we can learn a lot on how to make money thru btc and alts by campaign, trading and investing. If we don't have capital atleast we still have chance to gain it first in some campaigns it surely took time and lots of effort but everything will be worth it.

Yeah this forum is a lot of thing. When you're a beginner, you don't have capital, just by your knowledge about bitcoin you can earn some btc here, at first small payment for your rank but as your rank increases the payment will also increase. Then when you already have a capital you can trade or gamble but it's not a 100% return of investment. So better to study and do some readings before you try that. Here in the forum you can have more money of you work hard. So lets all be rich!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 03, 2017, 01:11:47 AM
You need to get as many knowledge as you can and employers will need people that is knowledgeable... You can earn side income from many things on the internet.. you just have to make the right decision by doing some research a little bit
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
July 03, 2017, 12:50:10 AM
I think if we want make more money it's mean we era also must ger more job, because If we have more than one job, so our source of income will also be more and more and it will bring a lot of money for us.
You should have only one regular job, and more other source of income but do not abuse your body all your money will lost when you got sicked.one of the best other source of income is earning in bitcoin you can try multiple methods of earning to make big profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 02, 2017, 10:36:36 PM
I think if we want make more money it's mean we era also must ger more job, because If we have more than one job, so our source of income will also be more and more and it will bring a lot of money for us.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
July 02, 2017, 03:03:36 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
Simply never stop learning and don't think that your effort will turn into waste and don't affraid to put yourself at stake since you won't get successful if you dln't try it and you don't cope for it.

I agree. Life is a cycle of learning, People will never stop learning until we are breathing. Then always learn from experience never afraid to risk just what above point. There is a lot of opportunity to become rich, opportunity just wait for the people to get it.

Yes you are correct.  We are learning always, everyday and everytime.  It is a vital thing.  It keeps us more intelligent and more aware with our surroundings.  Inportant thing is we should never stop asking.
Yes through learning we can make a process by on our own, so do some research about of what you want to know and never stop asking to the people who are good in that field because business is all just a copy. You can automatically apply of what you have learned in the process and build your own without asking another help, just ask for help if you are really in a hard difficulties.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 02, 2017, 02:13:37 PM
first i tell i want to successfully trader its my dream.
i want to make money for happens life and back up my family. then i want to make money for disable child with my area.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
July 02, 2017, 11:48:50 AM
By way of investing but of course the accuracy and patience is very necessary, given the value of bitcoin is still not stable,
LOL. If you do not have money, you can not invest in anything. Therefore, you should find a good job and start earning money right now so that you can have money to develop

its better to have capital to gain more advantage on earning, yet we can still start without it by working on here like in marketplace or in joining campaigns.

In fact, earning bitcoins takes a lot of time and dedication but it is all worth it. As you also stated, you can always try to join campaign signatures or offer services to various customers in the marketplace for as long as you are qualified in their given standards. It may also take an enormous amount of time but all of your hard work will be worthwhile. As they also say, no one can be an overnight millionaire!
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 02, 2017, 10:54:08 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
Simply never stop learning and don't think that your effort will turn into waste and don't affraid to put yourself at stake since you won't get successful if you dln't try it and you don't cope for it.

I agree. Life is a cycle of learning, People will never stop learning until we are breathing. Then always learn from experience never afraid to risk just what above point. There is a lot of opportunity to become rich, opportunity just wait for the people to get it.

Yes you are correct.  We are learning always, everyday and everytime.  It is a vital thing.  It keeps us more intelligent and more aware with our surroundings.  Inportant thing is we should never stop asking.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
July 02, 2017, 09:55:25 AM
To be successful in trading, never stop reading some articles and forums so you can get information for the currency you used to trade. To make your business bigger, you need a capital, knowledge, skills, and much of focus so you can be able to manage it.
We will need a lot of data to make a best prediction about where the market goes as fast as possible, But remember if all of them will require a lot of our effort. If we can't manae our time and  we will not able to doing a best effort.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
July 02, 2017, 09:30:10 AM
To be successful in trading, never stop reading some articles and forums so you can get information for the currency you used to trade. To make your business bigger, you need a capital, knowledge, skills, and much of focus so you can be able to manage it.
This happens in a normal economy, but you faced sometime with reasoned predictions on crypto currencies. Here the laws of logic do not work and we can only rely on luck. This deters many from serious investment in crypto.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
July 02, 2017, 09:21:12 AM

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
July 02, 2017, 09:14:00 AM
Activity: 456
July 02, 2017, 08:50:29 AM
People really need dedication and must be industrious to be able to make money. And there are so many ways to earn money. You can have a job, do trading, or you can invest. And if you want easy money, you can do gambling but no assurance if you win. Enough knowledge and courage is the key to make more money.
Knowledge and the courage to take risks as mentioned is the base for making money. The knowledge can be either through education, learning or it need to be got from experience. This will surely make one make more money based on the dedication towards the achievement of target.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
July 02, 2017, 08:17:21 AM
People really need dedication and must be industrious to be able to make money. And there are so many ways to earn money. You can have a job, do trading, or you can invest. And if you want easy money, you can do gambling but no assurance if you win. Enough knowledge and courage is the key to make more money.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
July 02, 2017, 03:42:13 AM
Activity: 504
July 02, 2017, 03:30:58 AM
Indeed, with trading opportunities to earn income from online business is very open although sometimes must be careful in analyzing the price before trading transactions.Though i just learned in altcoin trading but little by little i can earn income from trading business that i do though the value may Not enough To meet my daily needs but this is very helpful to my additional income at this time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 01, 2017, 09:01:47 PM

yeah doing signature campaigns would be the best way for me to have s decent capital for trading. try to do signature for a month or two and save your earnings and you would already have a good capitsl you can use to start a decent trade without depositing your own money. Cheesy

Yeah, most of the people here done the same thing. Though not all of them are quite successful because the thingis they do not know how to put their money interested  something, in other words they are inexperienced persons. That is why they are sticking here in the forum to get another shot. I think I can lump myself with that group.

This forum is a lot of help, we can find online jobs that suit on us, we can learn a lot on how to make money thru btc and alts by campaign, trading and investing. If we don't have capital atleast we still have chance to gain it first in some campaigns it surely took time and lots of effort but everything will be worth it.
This forum is like a google but a summarized and specified topic only. This forum helps me from the start until now because when i was just a newbie, i only go to this forum or site and i ask roam to different sections to read some news and also to get some information that can help me in having a great path in cryptoworld. Like others i'm in a signature campaign and now i am trading as well because i think that it is best to have a secondary income so i can always have a back up.
Activity: 545
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
July 01, 2017, 08:08:57 PM

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
July 01, 2017, 07:49:21 PM

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 01, 2017, 07:16:48 PM
Probably learn the basics, then read some of the successful businessman's story and find their strategies. You can even make your own strategies is up to you.

To make your business bigger, I think you should nit focused on only one income, you should have a lot of profit to gain. Make a lot of business, but make sure that you can handle it. And  use your mind always in business not your heart.

In making moke money, it's simple, dont spend it for no reason like to gamble, buying luxurious things that you do not even need. Invest it.

Yapzz ,,. I sangsat agree with this input, a fairly wise opinion,, indeed spend money by gambling and buying goods that are not useful it does not make us become a man in the segani ,, even it is the worst thing in our life ,. But can we withstand all that? Seems difficult indeed, because we always think of prestige
Pages:
Jump to: