Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 81. (Read 85446 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
March 16, 2017, 08:18:27 PM
we should be able to adjust the way we work, and if I was to make money from money is to buy low and I will sell it later at a price that is profitable, that's the way I make money with money
Activity: 364
Pre-sale - March 18
March 16, 2017, 06:33:37 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

For trading the main rule is buy low and sell high. Secondly, don't panic sell or panic buy (meaning don't trade on emotion). Also look for good deals on major altcoins if the price of Bitcoin is stagnant.

The hardest part is to judge what is high and what is low price to buy or sell as you don't know what will be the price in next few hours and that is the reason we may miss the right time to buy or sell but that will depend on luck and if you are lucky then it will give you good profits.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
March 16, 2017, 06:29:56 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

For trading the main rule is buy low and sell high. Secondly, don't panic sell or panic buy (meaning don't trade on emotion). Also look for good deals on major altcoins if the price of Bitcoin is stagnant.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 16, 2017, 02:12:11 PM
To make more money is to spend your hours on working and manage it with profitable way. Do not waste your money into something that makes you lost it like investing to a scammers.

I think efficiency works more than spending hours in anything, I mean to say that if you are an efficient person then you are able to make high money or more bitcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 16, 2017, 01:55:58 PM
The top 2 things that should be kept in focus are:

Have a clear understanding on how the particular market works:
 If you are running a restaurant, research on the market where you fish for raw material. Controlling and acquiring the raw material market would be a good strategy for expansion, and for rolling out at competitive prices compared to others.

Understand your customers:
When you are building a product, you need to know who your customers are. You need to price your stuff accordingly, not too low, not too high -just the right kind.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 16, 2017, 01:23:44 PM
Try lending your bitcoins for interests but only to trusted people

Loan bussiness is great only if you find the perfect people. IMO this is hard since you have to promote yourself and able to seek loaner especially seeking trust one so as I can see there is no great lending bussiness that able sustain for a long time
not all people are worth to trust even your friend can't trust they always tell you alibi till you will forget about that loan of him since you will promote your self its like your looking for someone who will steal your money. Lending is not always an solution even you said that you will earn profit fast their don't depend on single income anway.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
March 16, 2017, 11:46:12 AM
If you dont have any good paying education, it's better that you go back to live with your parents and get a minimum wage job and buy 100% of bitcoins with the entire wage every month. This way you can make 21 BTC in a reasonable amount of time then retire as a millionaire in 2027.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
March 16, 2017, 11:15:34 AM

Loan bussiness is great only if you find the perfect people. IMO this is hard since you have to promote yourself and able to seek loaner especially seeking trust one so as I can see there is no great lending bussiness that able sustain for a long time
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 16, 2017, 11:14:29 AM

Advertisement is always a good good.

well, my friend, if you have a small business and you want to grow it to an empire, better start producing good products and sell it in a very fair price... if the demand rises then increase your price a little bit.. Chinese always like to sell more rather than to gain more, probably because the number you sold is also the number that will speak what is in your product. Make quality products, sell it low, sell plenty, let the product advertise for you  Grin Grin Grin arigato!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
March 16, 2017, 11:04:33 AM
To get bigger at anything you just need to follow one formula. Start your goal, do hard work and remember focus is the key. If you loose then Start over, do more hard work and focus more. Keep on this cycle unless and until you it the bulls eye!

Well trading is something where you need keen focus on ups and downs, patterns and waves. It is all about your knowledge and logics that makes you successful trader. Not related to bitcoin but back in 2014 I consistently focused on Oil to earn big money. On virtual trading platform I invested 200 pounds and it took me around one year to gain 4000 pounds. I never invested but I re-invested my winnings every time. Here, I had lot of patience, a lot of it! While I first started I  knew nothing about trading. I had only one focus, to earn big buck. Many times my investment wave went in minus trade but I never lost hope until it came up and made me some gain. Well, it all depends on how you want it. Key learning I had from experience is focus and patience! You never get big money in short time. If you want it, then you EARN it yourself its that simple.  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 16, 2017, 10:58:38 AM

we have to make a good management, the future prospects of our business, and  market will go

Yes, good management will lead us to success and make more money and be profitable, just insure things and avoid those scammers around.
If we have good and experienced managed that can really show us the right way to success.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
March 16, 2017, 10:20:02 AM
We can make more money by doing investment and other kind of source of income like doing freelance online and do trading altcoins or bitcoins. We can also make more money by joining in signature campaigns, investing in ICOs etc. Actually there is a lot of things to choose in making more money we just need to explore this forum or the web search engines because the answer is always there and no need to hassle because all you need is internet and browser.

Doing like freelance online job is good but sometimes the payment is really low than the real job. I think the best way to make more money is get a job in real life and work hard to get promote. Once you get your salary, you can invest your money to make passive income and repeat it. One day, you can take all your money and maybe you can open a business by yourself and become entrepreneur.

It depends on your country. In some countries, your better off working at McDonald's instead of exploring things online and offering service to strangers. In other countries, it's much better to do freelance job because there's not much job offer and if there is, the pay rate is really low. Your salary from your freelance job will depend on how much customer you get and how much you charge them. How much you charge them depends on your skills and equipment.

There's a lot of factors to consider before you decide if freelance is better than your day job but it's mostly about your area/country.
Activity: 294
March 16, 2017, 01:55:11 AM
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 16, 2017, 12:51:43 AM
We can make more money by doing investment and other kind of source of income like doing freelance online and do trading altcoins or bitcoins. We can also make more money by joining in signature campaigns, investing in ICOs etc. Actually there is a lot of things to choose in making more money we just need to explore this forum or the web search engines because the answer is always there and no need to hassle because all you need is internet and browser.

Doing like freelance online job is good but sometimes the payment is really low than the real job. I think the best way to make more money is get a job in real life and work hard to get promote. Once you get your salary, you can invest your money to make passive income and repeat it. One day, you can take all your money and maybe you can open a business by yourself and become entrepreneur.
Activity: 364
March 15, 2017, 10:59:50 PM
To make more money is to spend your hours on working and manage it with profitable way. Do not waste your money into something that makes you lost it like investing to a scammers.
well no one will invest if they knew that they are putting it just for the benefits of scammers, that's why its really advise to make sure that you
study first before putting your hard earned money, investment is really good if you place your money in the right place, never risk what you can't
afford to lose because risking is part of investing.

Its better not to invest bitcoin anywhere and instead hold your bitcoins for a long term as putting money in bitcoins is also an investment and if you are looking for genuine investment then its better to invest in real world like gold or real estate where you will be having possession of your assets and you can sell them when its price goes higher in future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 15, 2017, 10:50:54 PM
well no one will invest if they knew that they are putting it just for the benefits of scammers, that's why its really advise to make sure that you
study first before putting your hard earned money, investment is really good if you place your money in the right place, never risk what you can't
afford to lose because risking is part of investing.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 15, 2017, 10:48:26 PM
Activity: 490
March 15, 2017, 10:02:09 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
March 15, 2017, 09:48:50 PM
To suceed in trading you need knowledge and skill, and if you are beginner then you need to have luck to success in trading, to success in business you need to have a target to focus and good planning to develop your business because when we talk business we will want it to be expand as big as possible
Activity: 338
March 15, 2017, 09:38:49 PM

we have to make a good management, the future prospects of our business, and  market will go
Pages:
Jump to: