Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 22. (Read 5432 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 03:58:44 AM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

as long as people and communities like us are always involved, as long as that bitcoin always exists and remains triumphant. whatever the government or the bank says, will never work for us communities that have benefited from bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
November 14, 2017, 03:54:46 AM
You cannot be sure, there s nothing sure and profitable at the same time in life.

However, you can analyze how long BTC s been around and its general wordwide reputation. We re about to enter 10th year with crypto market cap rising and rising. For me, that is enough to invest.
Still, NEVER invest what you cannot afford to lose.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 03:51:21 AM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
I don't think that here we need to prove that bitcoin will remain exists forever , Because the real truth behind this factor is that bitcoin is a technology not a areal life practical thing which will destroy by someone , it is only a data which is highly encrypted and no one can easily expose and destroy , we can understand how the power of the bitcoin technology have , Because the banking system are much failed against the bitcoin technology , so here we don't need to have any question regarding the future of the  bitcoin .
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 03:14:44 AM
bitcoin never ends because of rising up and increasing every day so we can expect that bitcoin is never end in this world just believe it if youre not get loose
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 03:10:50 AM
If i'm gonna compare something that is not ending, we call it perpetual motion. Perpetual motion is motion that continues indefinitely. If we compare this to bitcoin, we must make sure that bitcoin is constantly being supported so it does not stop. We must also not disrupt the cycle of what bitcoin is doing and just accept whatever decision the developers make. If we support and not abuse this cycle, i think that bitcoin would never end. We must also take part to its advancement of security and we must not be careless.

Yeah, to keep bitcoin last, there should still high demand and supply of bitcoin. If time will come that there were no more demand and supply, then we have to say goodbye to bitcoin. Let us keep on supporting bitcoin whenever the price drops.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 14, 2017, 02:55:20 AM
What we bitcoiner need to do in other for bitcoin not to end or dump is to stick together and support bitcoin with all means because if there no crack in the wall the lizard will not enter. Besides, we need to find a means to create a positive news about bitcoin because of the false blog news site which say some negative things about bitcoin.
I think your point is to just keep things positive which is believed because if we will stay being positive to bitcoin then bitcoin will not have any negativity that can make the price of bitcoin dump and when we continue doing that then there will be a time that bitcoin will become completely strong enough to face bigger problems and negativity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 14, 2017, 02:09:10 AM
If i'm gonna compare something that is not ending, we call it perpetual motion. Perpetual motion is motion that continues indefinitely. If we compare this to bitcoin, we must make sure that bitcoin is constantly being supported so it does not stop. We must also not disrupt the cycle of what bitcoin is doing and just accept whatever decision the developers make. If we support and not abuse this cycle, i think that bitcoin would never end. We must also take part to its advancement of security and we must not be careless.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 14, 2017, 02:02:39 AM
What we bitcoiner need to do in other for bitcoin not to end or dump is to stick together and support bitcoin with all means because if there no crack in the wall the lizard will not enter. Besides, we need to find a means to create a positive news about bitcoin because of the false blog news site which say some negative things about bitcoin.
Activity: 322
November 14, 2017, 12:42:26 AM
I think the bitcoin is infinite in my internet..because the internet just runs everything. so that's just what I can say bitcoin is not lost because my internet
Activity: 462
November 14, 2017, 12:17:26 AM

By buying and keeping the blockchain of bitcoins alive. We can also setup our own mining rigs and mine more bitcoins to further increase the supply of bitcoins in the circulation. We can also try to alleviate country bans so that we can further increase our supply. More supply means more in the circulation, meaning more buyers, therefore bitcoin will live for a long time.
Activity: 345
November 14, 2017, 12:17:12 AM
Unfortunately, we can't control the existence of Bitcoin since it is only dependent on the demand that it is having from the market because it is decentralized. What we can only do to somehow prolong its lifespan is to encourage more people towards it to make the demand high-still. And also avoid things that will destroy the reputation of Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 14, 2017, 12:12:40 AM
Probably that's some strategy to spread fud and make profit from it. We really cannot predict whether bitcoin will continue to rise or end. As long as the community is engaged on using bitcoin it will be on the market and I don't think this people who are aiming to take bitcoin will do it easily. Bitcoin is on the top for so long and price will continue to grow.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 11:57:31 PM
It all depends on the developer and the user, as long as the user support and the developer is strong, the bitcoin will persist, but if many negative and massive issues of course make the user will run so bitcoin will be worthless.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
November 13, 2017, 11:31:58 PM

forget about them, you know they are just insecure and butt hurt people who keeps on blatanly accusuing bitcoin but most of us are still believing on bitcoins because bitcoin is the only way that can make our life's easier and wealthier though we arent sure how long bitcoin can go therefore theres still a great risk that we need to considered.
Activity: 868
November 13, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

It all depends on the bitcoin community itself how to keep Bitcoin alive, because as long as Bitcoin keeps spinning on the market, it is unlikely that Bitcoin will die, let alone the Bitcoin supply itself is limited, just as paper money is also limited in manufacture, Bitcoin will stay alive, though we do not know how the future of Bitcoin is and can only predict it.
Activity: 180
November 13, 2017, 11:17:30 PM
Bitcoin will not end because it will declare died many times, but this can survive. No one can stop this because there is a worldwide user. As long as many people earn and invest here money it will not end. We can't predict what is going to happen more in the next years.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
November 13, 2017, 11:15:53 PM

I think slowly all will follow the path bitcoin. basically technology can not be separated from our life. so in the future there will be more innovations about digital technology and of course including crypto.
regardless of whether the bank or the government says, gradually they will be involved in bitcoin.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
November 13, 2017, 10:27:08 PM

We can make sure bitcoin never end by convince many people to use it and make it the centralize micro money. And i think bitcoin never end instead it will grow up and make it popular.  

If each uses bitcoin whenever it seems bitcoin will not end. My opinion will last long Wink
Activity: 203
November 13, 2017, 11:01:44 PM
As long as people in the community still use bitcoin daily and are continuously investing and trading bitcoin will still work and will never end.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
November 13, 2017, 10:39:12 PM
Ensuring Bitcoin never ends in the community is a statement hard to predict. I think as long as there are people continously serving and participating in Bitcoin world, it will never ends.
Pages:
Jump to: