Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 19. (Read 5432 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
November 21, 2017, 07:27:31 AM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

We can not say that bitcoin will no longer be lost. But it's still possible that it will disappear when many people complain about it. Bitcoin lives up to the people's support for bitcoin. So if you want to take the bitcoin do not let others lose confidence here. There is also a lot of damage to the image of bitcoin in people and say "do not join because of scams like this". So if you are true believers and you are pure bitcoiners? correct the explanation of the nanoins in bitcoin to the person they told us Smiley We have bitcoin up to the end and let's not it to let go Smiley.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
November 20, 2017, 07:26:43 PM
Well it all comes down to us users stop taking advantage the fact that bitcoin is decentralized and use them forbthe purpose of doing crappy things like doing illegal transactions here, show the government and the world the advantage of having bitcoin as part of the currency of the world today, also continue supporting bitcoin through doing a lot of services and by never stoppingbin investing in here.

As long as there will always be me and you that will continue accumulating, holding, and using bitcoin, it will never end and will even grow more in time when many people get to be introduced by it and when people make bitcoin as their hedge in case there will be some problem with their fiat currencies.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 09:06:25 AM
Buy it, trade it, use it to buy things, and if you sell any product, accept it as a method of payment!
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
November 17, 2017, 08:19:32 AM
Well it all comes down to us users stop taking advantage the fact that bitcoin is decentralized and use them forbthe purpose of doing crappy things like doing illegal transactions here, show the government and the world the advantage of having bitcoin as part of the currency of the world today, also continue supporting bitcoin through doing a lot of services and by never stoppingbin investing in here.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 08:12:22 AM
do not ever stop using bitcoin as a busy every day, still always contribute to society as well. in the end many people will use bitcoin as its busyness and bitcoin is the main thing that will provide income for you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
November 17, 2017, 08:01:11 AM
Use bitcoin. Talk about bitcoin. Make sure people think about it as a legitimate currency and not some sort of gimmick. The more trust people place in bitcoin, the better off bitcoin will be.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 01:05:41 PM
All is about the blockchain technology. Bitcoin never ends because we need blockchain technology. It is not only limited with money. We need all processes of our life.
Activity: 109
November 16, 2017, 01:04:47 PM
personally I think yes bitcoin will eventually stagnate, find its equilibrium price, but before we need more volume again, and more distribution,
Activity: 20
November 16, 2017, 01:02:58 PM
Wow this is really wonderful news,bitcoin is the digital currency and number of countries using bitcoins.bitcoin never ends because is good asset and currency and easy to exchange.we need to depend on the bank for transactions.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
November 16, 2017, 12:57:26 PM
Beacause ow there are less barriers for btc and lot of peoples support for btc.btc is the new trend of world economy so btc never end the only thing happened that bitcoin will develope day by day and minimun the weakness
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
November 16, 2017, 12:54:52 PM
Keep buying!!!

LOL true, but this is only half of the battle. We need more adoption to keep us alive; things that arent popular tend to fade eventually, no matter how many enthusiast are interested in it. we have to move bitcoin away from niche into the main light; we also need to expand the demographic that uses bitcoin farther than younger white males. if we make bitcoin part of the infrastructure of something, as long as that thing persist, there will be a reason to maintain bitcoin.

bitcoin in iras will do well to keep it alive, there is an incentive.

I guess that one of the simplest thing to do to keep Bitcoin alive for such a long time to the point of eternity is by using, buying, investing and trading it. However, as Greenbits pointed out this is only half of what we can fully do to preserve the essence of Bitcoin. I think that what's more important in order to keep it alive is to raise awareness towards this currency to allow its usage and accessibility to everyone. With knowledge in Bitcoin, people will begin to rely on this currency urging its usage in different aspects. With knowledge, mass adaptations may be done so that its handling and acceptance will be widespread. If more people uses it, the more chance it will stay alive for a long time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 12:42:59 PM
One day all of the 21 million bitcoins will be mined but ending of bitcoin is not a thing. Bitcoin is making steady growth and have largest trading volume day by day. So i don't think bitcoin is going to end.
Activity: 476
November 16, 2017, 12:14:16 PM
Nobody can tell what happen in tomorrow. We can hope only something good.  But that kind of statement with Bitcoin. Believe in bitcoin with your trust it will never be end.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 09:35:31 AM
You look at the future facing many economic crises. Bitcoin will be the best choice for you. Many countries are using bitcoin as their primary payment method. Do you think bitcoin will disappear?
Activity: 165
November 16, 2017, 09:21:28 AM
Bagi saya bitcoin tidak akan pernah berakhir karena diliat dari tahun sebelumnya bitcoin selalu melunjak dari tahun ke tahun
Sekarang juga bitcoin mulai dipopuler di berbagai negara,jadi aku anggap bitcoin semakin baik
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
November 16, 2017, 07:54:19 AM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

As you see Bitcoin will never end becouse we will have new fork to live . BTC is spreading like bacterias. So is hard to stop  krypto once people have seen what is it.

I don't agree completely with you. BTC seems unstopable. Now more than ever, the volume increases day after day.
I strongly believe in it. But I am also sure that it's not in everybody interest ( like the big players in the fiats) and they may  impact BTC if they join alltogether. Difficult to prediuct
Activity: 196
November 16, 2017, 07:45:08 AM
as for right now and next several years ahead, im sure that bitcoin will regain its trust by keep their coin sound and alive! the demands of its coin will keep growing because the demands of it will increase for every new user of bitcoin make a transaction in bitcoin. as buy some coin, or selling some too. well, atleast there are bitcoin user. bitcoin will keep breathing  Wink that's my opinion! #CMIIW
Activity: 406
November 16, 2017, 07:44:45 AM
Bitcoin can end just when Internet will be cut off all over the world, your question is same like u ask if internet will end ?
For me there are no permanent in this world so i can not make sure that bitcoin will not end or will never ends, but i can make sure that the bitcoin will survive for many years because as of now bitcoin getting popular in different countries so i think the future of bitcoin is better.
Activity: 231
November 16, 2017, 07:37:51 AM
Keep using and trading bitcoin, keep contributing to the community. At the end of the day the demand of bitcoin is all down to how much interest it is attracting. So the more people involve the better.
Keep sticking to and loyal to bitcoin. Spread it to the people you know, tell them how bitcoin can be helpful in thier life. The more people uses bitcoin, the higher its demand get and it can help bitcoin became better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 15, 2017, 09:52:03 PM
People who say this don't understand bitcoin at all. When one day, most countries were using centralized currencies, it was difficult to use them at that time. No wonder Brazil's economy has been so bad for decades, mainly the poor management
Everything has an end of all things as long as there is a beginning, but it will takes many years before it will happened since bitcoin as of this moment it is a dominant crypto currency in the cyberworld. We cannot sure if bitcoin will last because we cannot control the future that might be come, the important as of this time having a bitcoin is advantage due to its value is increasing that may have a good profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: