Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 27. (Read 5468 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 07:23:43 AM
How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends?

You can't. Things change and this is how this world works. Only certain thing in life is the end of it. So as everything else in this world, bitcoin will end eventually - either it will fade into oblivion or it will be replaced by something else remains to be seen...
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
October 31, 2017, 06:14:38 AM
Nothing last forever, but I’m sure that bitcoins will be around, when that endgame forever happens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 06:33:43 AM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

To make sure bitcoin never ends, we just have to keep using it and giving it value. Once the people all over the world stop valuing bitcoin and treating it as a currency, then it will just become an ordinary token that you get in an online game.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 06:11:45 AM
By always invest in it and spreading the news worldwide about bitcoin so more people get interested in bitcoin and more people will join the bitcoin community witch helps the growing of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 06:10:27 AM
no one knows when will it last.. for now lets savour the moment..lets enjoy bitcoin..maybe if we keep on playing bitcoin and as long as  many people keep on supporting and patronizing it, it will never last.
Activity: 55
October 31, 2017, 05:07:01 AM
You cannot be sure. Thats why there is such a price action. High risk high return.. Thats the game.. But in crypto its all about agreement and trust. So I think people agreed to trust BTC
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
October 31, 2017, 05:04:54 AM
In my opinion, no one knows how bitcoin will end last. Just dont lose hope and just believe in bitcoin. And having a control on using it. And I think we just have to find some bitcoin users, so therefor bitcoin would not falling down. Since bitcoin can be considered as an new cryptocurrency many people will wants to use it, because we all know that the people are love money. And some people are so greedy when it comes in money. Thats only for my own opinion.

Just stay positive and trust the system and also try to work hard to accumulate more bitcoins that way you will think of negative things and you are earning more. Never waste time by thinking negative thoughts.
,i don't think it is that easy, it is because there could be so much upcoming news that could literally affecr bitcoin, it is not that it is just to easy having iron balls, and there could be some involvement of the government, and to think what will they gonna do to it, hopefully it goes positive and then yes bitcoin wont die.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
October 31, 2017, 05:03:57 AM
No one can guarantee that Bitcoin will not die in the future but I assert it is not a bubble and it will continue to grow and become the currency of the future within at least 20 more years. Blockchain technology being recognized countries and the future it will be applied on currency transactions at banks
Bitcoin actually die and lose price when there is a new currency and outperformed it on everything

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 04:57:10 AM
Continue to use bitcoin and introduce friends or family about bitcoin, if users continue to increase and hope to reach more than 10% of the total world population it is certain that bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 126
October 31, 2017, 04:20:01 AM
People who doesnt know what BTC is are the one who called it bubbles they are myopic about how cryptocurrency can revolutionized the world. the many government wont like it because they dont like something that they cannot control, corrupt leader always one to control everything. and the only way to convince them is to make sure bitcoin industry is persistent. however access to internet by individual is growing every year so I see no reason why bitcoin will end
the numerous administration wont like it since they dont like something that they can't control, degenerate pioneer constantly one to control everything. furthermore, the best way to persuade them is to ensure bitcoin industry is determined
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
October 31, 2017, 03:46:20 AM
In my opinion, no one knows how bitcoin will end last. Just dont lose hope and just believe in bitcoin. And having a control on using it. And I think we just have to find some bitcoin users, so therefor bitcoin would not falling down. Since bitcoin can be considered as an new cryptocurrency many people will wants to use it, because we all know that the people are love money. And some people are so greedy when it comes in money. Thats only for my own opinion.

Just stay positive and trust the system and also try to work hard to accumulate more bitcoins that way you will think of negative things and you are earning more. Never waste time by thinking negative thoughts.
Activity: 72
October 31, 2017, 03:33:16 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 31, 2017, 03:15:48 AM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

As long as people keep buying and selling bitcoin, and other stuff with bitcoin, it won't end and keep on growing too. And I'm quite sure, it won't end any time soon.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
October 31, 2017, 03:06:59 AM

these people are just insecure of what bitcoin has achieved now and they are scared of what bitcoin can do to them, because probably bitcoin will replace the banks soon and as you see most people nowadays are putting and investing thier money on bitcoins instead on banks , thats why they think that bitcoin is a big hindrandce to thier company therefore they are creating fake articles and news calling bitcoin a scam and bubble to discredit it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
October 31, 2017, 02:24:31 AM
People who doesnt know what BTC is are the one who called it bubbles they are myopic about how cryptocurrency can revolutionized the world. the many government wont like it because they dont like something that they cannot control, corrupt leader always one to control everything. and the only way to convince them is to make sure bitcoin industry is persistent. however access to internet by individual is growing every year so I see no reason why bitcoin will end
Activity: 42
October 31, 2017, 02:16:34 AM
I guess It can be taken care of by maximising the use of Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 31, 2017, 02:01:39 AM
No one can guarantee the survival of Bitcoin just like no one can guarantee the survival of the dollar. But unlike the dollar bitcoin faces the threat of emerging technologies. You see, bitcoin is an application of cryptography. Breakthroughs in this field can very much threaten the existence of Bitcoin. Also bitcoin is a replacement of our corrupt traditional banking system. Given the opportunity they'll definitely kill bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
October 31, 2017, 01:46:59 AM
As long as people who knows bitcoin or the investor can trust and support Bitcoin as the best place profitable investment. Maybe Bitcoin keep there for long time even never ends.
Activity: 462
October 31, 2017, 01:43:34 AM

If the bitcoin is on high it is in demand.That people need to invest their own ways to become a rich person.That when the value price is in the proper ways,then it is good for all of us..
Activity: 434
October 31, 2017, 01:21:18 AM
Tell the people around you about Bitcoin, this is necessary for the recognition of Bitcoin, tell the ones who do not know. I can not use exaggerated expressions because it can be repulsive. When I talk about Bitcoin, I'm talking about Blockchain. Until recently, everything is changing rapidly in our world where only cash and checks are used. In the near future, only the possibility of using digital money is high. Investing must decide for themselves, investing in the digital money will be their choice.

No its not necessary to tell everyone about bitcoin because there are already a lot of company that is running bitcoins. The only possible reason for the bitcoins to end is if it loses its value and when that time comes we are already rich because it takes a very long time before this coins will lost its value.
Pages:
Jump to: