Pages:
Author

Topic: How can you be part a good change? In this world. - page 2. (Read 2525 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think that has to start within the person, and slowly makes it's way to
the family and then the community. Change is significant if it's solemn,
authentic and true. We all have a role to play in life and the world, no
matter how big or small it may be it is still worthy of praise, sacrifice
and dedication. Just do your part and avoid stepping unto others, and
always be emphatic to others and your surroundings. Be yourself and
contribute.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
To be a part of a good change in this world, we must be a good change ourselves. We cannot give what we don't have, and we cannot ask for the things that we are not willing to give. Change that we seek and a change that we can be part of is not something as big as we think. We may start in our own little ways. Being a part of a good change is constantly moving towards a better path. We must continuously seek for a fresh knowledge. We must keep our eyes, ears, and hands open for new opportunities and possibilities. We must broaden our minds and strengthen our hearts. We must not stop venturing into the world of uncertainty and unknown with our brave soul, determined spirit, and enthusiastic self for we to be able to become a part of a good change in this world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
For me, my contribution to a better life for everyone is my job
I work with a project which will make people healthier
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
People who want to change the world with all their heart, should go in politics and make good and useful laws that will help the whole world
Activity: 5
I can be part of a good change by being responsible .Because by being responsible i can be a good role model to other people.
Activity: 26
You can contribute to the good things by being an active part in the society.
Activity: 10
To be part of a good change is to accept change first. When you accept change, you start the change from you for the betterment. You will be able to enhance your skills to help people. You can do small things and that can result to a big change.
Activity: 110
One man can make a difference. Just need to do whatever correct. Should not be hesitated to the correct thing.
Activity: 36
To be a part of the change, first be the change yourself.
Activity: 22
How to be part of something new? like change?

How will you change something? like? (please do give an example)

Do you believe that you be part of a good change? What is it than?

To be an agent of change in our community,  like in garbage problem. Do not throw your garbage anywhere. Learn how to segregate the biodegradable and non biodegradable. Do not burn your garbage. Start the change in yourself and in your household. Be a good example to others.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
Just simply "BE A GOOD ONE" by that you will change each and everyone's perspective, be the good one by making good decisions and actions.
Be a good one that will be later spread the good deeds and advocacy.
Be a good one that thinks about humanity.
Be a good one that thinks and make actions for the sake of all mankind.
A good change will start from a "GOOD YOU".
God Bless!
Activity: 42
Can change the world by you. First respect,discipline your self and respect the other.if the comunity in a good hands i think its possible change the world into a great world ever
Activity: 21
 an engineer.  I want to rebuild this world,not the world that full of buildings and factories , not the world with pullution ,i dont want to be part of this change as the destroyer but a builder.  I also want to become richest person in the world not for my own sake ,. But for the sake of those people who really needs money, i dont need a lot of money for my own , i really want to have a fair world.  Where every one can smile truthfully .
Activity: 40
Cant say! because I never do any work with such calculations or estimations
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Always try to indulge yourself to constructive works and be a thirsty for knowledge
Activity: 26
A lot of things needs to be done to create some change in the society.
Activity: 27
There are many things that one can do to do the changes.
Activity: 13
Being a part of a good change in this world is being a good change we are looing in thia world. The change must come from the roots itself and those roots are ourselves. For us to become part of a goid change in this world is to do good thing despite everything bad things people do. We must take a step to move forward, step up to move upward, and take some courage to continue. A good change is to not conform with the stinky, depraved, and putrid system of the oppresive leaders, selfish authorities, and opportunistic people. We must be in the truth and objectify it to do sometjing good. A good change is to use our passionate heart, righteous mind, and helping hands for the common good.
Activity: 43
Getting out of your comfort zone is one way to be part of a good change.  Because through that you will be able to contrast  the things you know that is wrong.  For example,  if your in a work place where used to gossip the life of others, then do not afraid to talk to them and correct them. 

Because for we know,  good change will always come when there is someone who think good and started to do good.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
To be part a good change in this world, Maybe we should need to learn on how to be respectful and be a model to the others we know it was easy to be respectful but they some people even if you doing good to them they always angry. Must better to leave them away the be have some have mercy.
Pages:
Jump to: