Pages:
Author

Topic: How choose Best Crypto for invest? - page 2. (Read 1536 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:47:46 AM
There are many ways but the only thing you need for this just knowledge. You need to learn how to analyze the market, coin, chart, project, etc. You need to search for it and excute it. For example, you see this coin is very good and then you create your investment plan. Good luck  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
October 05, 2018, 08:13:35 AM
First, study the project deeply and understand whether it will be widely developed in the world and whether it will be really in demand, what competitive advantages it has and how many similar projects.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 06:52:19 PM
I agree with everyone that you need to choose such projects that have a product and that have already been able to earn trust. Now the choice is great and therefore the result of work is more appreciated, than what that unclear ideas. People need to see what they're investing in.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 03, 2018, 06:33:08 PM
Well, the best investment option is to buy bitcoin or ether. But if we talk about other projects, it is better to choose those that have long been on the market and that have already achieved something and continue to develop further. Investing in new projects can be dangerous, so if you do not have enough experience in selecting good projects, it is better not to risk.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
October 03, 2018, 05:31:48 PM
If you want to protect your capital from losses as much as possible, it is best to invest in projects with an already formed community, a popular and finished product, and which have a lot of releases and partnerships ahead of them.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 03, 2018, 05:28:51 AM
How we are choose best crypto for investment in market? because only some company have launch there product. All are on early stage looking fr investment, all company shows they are best, so how we are finalize best one for invest?

Thanks in Advance.

Do you want to invest in ICO or the altcoin? I think you need to determine this first and then you can decide how much the amount. I suggest investing in the altcoin than the ICO because you can find more than five coins that are worth to invest and you can expect to make a big profit in the future depends on how long you want to invest. But you can also choose bitcoin only as your investment because bitcoin price can increase two times than the price now so your profit will bigger.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 02:04:25 AM
The major thing we have to remember how to come across with the Best coins for investment, you need to follow their development strategy very carefully in the market because without development and their updates it is completely waste investing into their portfolio.
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
October 02, 2018, 09:04:50 PM
The number one thing I look at is how strong the community is.  The value is in  the community and how many people value the coin.  Without a strong group of adopters the coin will be worthless.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 06:57:29 PM
choose coins that have real products / have launched their products. if you do not have the ability to choose an ICO, you should not invest in an ICO. some good coins for investment are old coins. like Ethereum, XRP, STR, waves, LTC, dgb, etc. and the new coin in my opinion is Neo, EOS, ADA, TRX. so be careful choosing coins. and most importantly it is very good to invest in BITCOIN.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
October 02, 2018, 06:37:19 PM
there are many reasons to look at when starting an investment and all aspects of it are indeed to find out is by the background of the coin and also the reason he is used and his future is still good or not
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 06:05:23 PM
If you want to make a big profit and want to buy relatively new coins with great prospects, then buy coins from which MVP releases or large partnerships are expected in the near future.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 05:41:57 PM
you have to search for the cryptos you want to invest and look for those which are not so stable according to me because its possibility can increase...
Activity: 476
October 02, 2018, 04:24:13 PM
To choose good crypto for invest you need to do research work on project and coin before investing in. You can choose them from the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
October 02, 2018, 03:30:23 AM
As for ico, first of all I pay attention to the team and what they tell about themselves, how old the account is, the second is how great is the novelty in the project's theme and whether they need a token at all, well, the last one is how many the team leaves tokens for themselves.
Activity: 266
October 01, 2018, 11:57:40 PM
To choose the best crypto, you need to learn how to analyze the market, coin, chart, project, etc. You can learn it through channels like YOUTUBE and GOOGLE, there are lots of videos with clear examples. From there you can follow projects and choose the best coin and create your investment plan. Good luck! Wink
Activity: 275
https://customcontract.network
October 01, 2018, 04:55:54 AM
Well-established coins usually have communities and large value fluctuations and I usually choose from good sales volumes such as the top 25 coin ranks in coinmarketcap or cryptocompare
copper member
Activity: 19
October 01, 2018, 04:38:32 AM
Always check social media
Activity: 105
September 30, 2018, 10:58:05 AM
at my experiace, i read the whitepaper know about how project work, community management, advisor and team for the develop and suport the project, if there any or just one person who not trushted, better dont invest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
September 30, 2018, 12:03:20 AM
How we are choose best crypto for investment in market? because only some company have launch there product. All are on early stage looking fr investment, all company shows they are best, so how we are finalize best one for invest?

Thanks in Advance.

we read from the company and the goals of the company and the scope of business opportunities and important roles in the community. others is my opinion.

if only read profile company can't guaranted can success
about success in ico selling , success project, or success coin good price in market
Activity: 317
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

Thanks in Advance.

we read from the company and the goals of the company and the scope of business opportunities and important roles in the community. others is my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: